• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item & Pokerus Trading Thread

Ajduk

alright, here is what I've got:
-dusk stone
-damp stone
-plates(almost all of them)
-Armor, root, skull and claw fossil
-Moon stone
-Heat rock
-dawn stone
-Prism Scale
-Icy Rock
-Big Root
-Shiny Stone
-Whipped Dream

Looking for:
-Y exclusive mega stones

PM me

ZoRk

Lavizz~
Looking for pinsir and manatric mega stones.

Exciter

Looking to trade for (or even borrow) the mega stone used to mega-evolve Manectric. Caught a shiny one the other day, would like to see what its mega evolved form looks like. Can swap over any of the starters, some Y exclusives, either 6th generation Fossil Pokemon, Zoroark, Mawile, you name it.

Send me a message

Last edited:

Kierzor

Kinda reminiscing
Looking for Mewtwonite X and Charzardite X

Offering Venasuarite, everstone and rare candy

PM me with any offers

Last edited:

fd203

Breeder and Trainer
offering light ball for trade pm offer

Zarnick

Hi! So i am looking to trade for charizards Y mega stone, im collecting all the stones and its the last one i need, im willing to trade multiple pokemon as well as possibly a master ball. I curremtly have all 3 kanto starters and all 3 new gen starters. As well as both games exclusive version pokemon if you are interested in a trade comment with offer. I will be available to trade after work today.
I also have timid charmander's with dragon pulse and dragon rush to off too

Last edited:

Voltic_Charge

Looking for any of the megastones

can trade any of the starters also got pokerush

needing tms psyshock and focus blast. will trade berries/other tms/rare candies/ random assortment of items for it. pm me

PegasusxSeiya

Shiny Hunter
EDIT: Got one

Looking for an Everstone so I can breed before I continue on towards the 2nd gym. I can breed Larvitar or Torchic in exchange. I've also got a Dawn Stone if anyone wants that.
Working on getting other starters so I will edit this post when I have more to add.
PM me if you can help!

Last edited:

LemnzestManatee

I am looking for a light ball. It doesn't matter which pokemon it comes on because I just want to put it on my Pikachu. Please PM me your offers. I have plenty of items and different stones, but I only have 5 badges. Thanks!

Hanz174

What the what?!
Trade completed. Thanks!

Last edited:

Shiny Trevenant

Looking for jaw or sail fossils. I would accept a couple fossils for the event torchic with blazikenite or an ivysaur with vensuarite.

vedil

I do liek mudkipz.
I need Charizardite Y and Mewtonite Y. I have the 6 starters, both fossil Pokemon, most version exclusives from both X and Y and a Masterball.

Sarishya

Experienced Trainer
Looking for Houndoominite. I can breed any of the 6 starter pokemon from the game, either 2 fossil pokemon, vulpix, and dratini. Can also provide pokemon with Pokerus. Message me if interested.

Fishi12

Hey, looking for a larvitar/pupitar/tryanitar holding Aggronite. Willing to give a Lairon holding Tyranitarite.

Also, I have Pokerus and will trade for a Bulbasaur, Charmander, Froakie, or Tyrunt. Or any other starter from Gen's 2-5. Thanks ^.^

PM me ^.^

Kataphrut

Edit: Gardevoirite received.

Last edited: