• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item & Pokerus Trading Thread

DinoKing

Burn...
Does anyone have a Magmarizer they can trade me? I need it to evolve my Magmar. I can trade a just hatched Lavesta and Protean Froakie. PM me if you're interested.

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
I'd love a firestone, leafstone and thunderstone. At the moment don't have a whole bunch for trade but I have -

Simisear if you haven't got a firestone lol
Simipour if you have no waterstone
Throh, Y exclusive
Chespin
Smooth rock
Hard stone
ask for other stuff; I do have loads of ingame pokes, including butterfree. Dunno what people want lol

Last edited:

HollowZard

Hello there! x3
Looking for Charizardnite X. I can trade a Charizardnite Y, Charmander, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Froakie, Fennekin, Chespin, Larvitar, and Heracross eggs. Will trade more than one for it!

Lrb1996

Looking for mega stones (Y exclusive mostly) Can trade; Kanto and Kalos starters, any of the 3 fossil pokemon, and X exclusive pokemon.
Pm me if interested.

skyler666

In need of Mewtonite Y, will trade Mewtonite X plus a starter of your choice if your missing any, or if theres a pokemon you are looking for i may be able to get it.

duhu

Looking for Tyranitarite

Willing to give Aggronite

FC: 1478- 4269- 1949

Mr_Mystery

Man of Mysteries
Looking to trade a Spoink with PokeRus, PM me offers!

twiztid420

shiny hoarder
looking to trade my manectite or pinsirite(x exclusives!) for a charizardite y or mewtwonite y

Last edited:

JoshuaMunoz

Blue Goo.
Looking for Pokerus, i can offer Abomanite :)

JoshuaMunoz

Blue Goo.
offering pokerus :]

looking for abomasite or any evolution stones.

pm me, i'm a newbie so 2 y-exclusives work too :]

Last edited:

Drakath569

Fire Dragon Slayer
I have Abomanite

Looking for Pinsirite

PM me ur offer

Last edited:

Plx

So I just happened to get Pokerus today on my way to fight the third gym leader.

I'll give anyone who needs it to them for junk, just hit me up. A fennekin, clauncher or a chespin would be appreciated though.

Celtic Warrior

I'm looking for a Blastoisinite stone, and a Venusaurite stone. PM me for what Pokémon your looking for in exchange. To name some Pokémon I have up for trade; I have all 1st gen starters, all 6th gen starters, Eevees, Dittos (2 of which are German Dittos), and Magby's. PM me for a trade. Thanks.

Last edited:

Sarishya

Experienced Trainer
Looking for Houndoominite. I'm willing to trade my Pinsirite (X exclusive) for it. I can also offer pokemon with pokerus, starter pokemon (1st and 6th gen, also with hidden ability), vulpix, dratini, fossil pokemon (6th gen). Please message me if interested.

Last edited: