• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item & Pokerus Trading Thread

dar

Event Hunter
looking for a pokemon with pokerus willling to trade a pokemon from friend safari or something pm me and we can work something out

Xostro

Looking for Dome fossil on pokemon y, I have plenty of Old amber fossils I can trade. Please send me a message if interested.

Last edited:

Bananalizard

Female Trainer
I have pokerus and Heracrossite I can trade.

I'm really really interested in shinies, my main interest is Shiny Tyrunt, Amaura and Fennekin, but feel free to PM me with offers of any shiny. :p

Drakath569

Fire Dragon Slayer
I Have Charizardite X

Looking For:
Pokemon:
• Espeon
• Vilvillon (Except For Elegant, Polar, Modern, High Plains, Garden, Meadow, Continental, Icysnow, Sandstorm, Savanna, Sun and Ocean Patterns)
• Articuno
• Zapdos
• Any Shiny Pokemon (Except For Zigzagoon/Linoone, Poocheyna/Mightyena, Gardevoir and Sigilyph)

P.S: Please No Nicknames

PM me :)

Last edited:

Jikrin

The Pokemon Master
I have pokerus looking for charizard Y, aggronite, houndoominite, mewtwonite y, heracronite, a timid, modest Yveltal, or pokemon with hidden abilities

IkeSan

Snacks like Apples
I just need a quick trade.

Your choice band for my choice specs.

Thanks.

Last edited:

JasonTongFlute

Poké Flautist
I'm in dire need of a Mewtwonite Y and I'm willing to trade for a Mewtwonite X! Please VM or PM me!

Last edited:

cynik310

Amateur at Life
I have Pokerus and only looking for a Dusk Stone

PM if you are willing to trade

Lrb1996

Looking for Y exclusive mega stones. Can offer most pokemon (no legendaries) as well as rare candies. Pm me if interested.

twiztid420

shiny hoarder
looking for, aggronite, houndoominite, mewtwonite y, heracronite, can breed a ton of safari pokemon, like ive had 100 fcs at once a ton,
most notable would be the starters, besides bulbasaur(working on that), eevee, vulpix, growlithe, ditto, pikachu,

Ad-M

Looking for X exclusive mega stones. Can offer legendaries (Xerneas/Yveltal/Moltres) , 1 stone = 1 pokemon

Chrattac

Need Lucky Egg, I accidentally traded mine over GTS ;_;

Got Modest Magic Guard Abras and Adamant Sheer Force Bagons for you. Non IV bred as I haven't found good ditto yet but good for breeding if you happen to have well IVd Ditto.