• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item & Pokerus Trading Thread

Kuraitamashii

I am currently looking for a pokemon with pokerus, and some of the rarer berries(example:Starf Berry). PM if you have any and are willing to trade. I am in post story and have some stuff to offer. However, I do not have any mega stones I am willing to trade.

sorrowless_joe

Gonna be kinda hopeful and ask anyway, I'm after the Y exclusive megastones but don't want to part with any of my own. If there's anything I can get for someone to trade them let me know

hope there's some sort of event in the future to get them so I don't have to buy the other game...

ThyNigraRosa

hello all , i am in need for a mewtwo megastone y and a houndoom megastone....if anyone is able to help me i can offer many of the x exclusives (i dont have a charizard x or tyrannitar megastone) and ill get a dw from my friend safari...thanks, my fc is 2234-7463-3831

Ryuun12

I just need a Razor Fang, but I don't think I have anything interesting... I do have a venusaur mega stone. I'm only at the 7th gym and don't really scavenge for items. I have X. I could offer a Pokemon if you want but idk. Hopefully someone can help me out? If there's something I can get for you I will do my best to get it for you :)

Volvagia

'sup! I'm looking for PokéRus, will trade Xerneas. :) Please PM me!

Edit: Trade completed, got my PokeRus.

Last edited:

Conqquerx

Banned
im looking for charizardite x and mewtwonite x

i have aggronite, alakazite, gardevoirite heracronite, garadosite, and houndoomite

Last edited:

chilisex91

Dragon Master
looking for power items
will trade for pokerus or hidden ability starters.
thanks

itzxkazer

Master Exploder
Have pokerus,starters and a shiny nosepass for trade! I am looking for charizardite y, mewtwonite x and xerneas! Pm me if anyone is interested
Edit: also looking for adamant gible and modest charmander/charizard

awsedrf77

Need a Lucky Egg! I got most of the mega stones, and other items. Let me know what you want and I'll see if I have it!

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Looking for a lightball, can offer up a lucky egg, heracronite, medichamite, and another stone and a quick claw and pokemon with pokerus please PM if interested

WesleyEve

~Space Ninja Bunny~
I need Tyranitarite and am willing to trade for it
I have the 1st and 6th gen starters
Zoroark, Zorua, Ditto, Noibat, Combusken with Blazikenite, Spiritomb
Lvl 76 Charizard, Lvl75 Delphox, Lvl 69 Chesnaught, or Lvl 71 Greninja
Mssg me

Last edited:

Conqquerx

Banned
i have alakazite, medichanite, mewtwinite x, mawlite, kangaskhanite, gyaradosite, ampharosite, absolite, abomasite, all for trade...

i also have a mewtwo caught in a regular pokeball for trade!

looking for charizardite x, articuno, or anything you have to offer pm me!

Last edited:

Exprima

Pokemang
Looking for Tyranitarite, Manectrite, and Pinsirite. Maybe a Charizardite X.

Message me for details. ^_^

stge42

Looking for Charazardite Y. Can trade Mewtwonite X or most other X exclusives. PM me with any offers. Thanks

Belloni

Trading for an everstone, accidentally didn't pull it off the pokemon I was releasing