• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item & Pokerus Trading Thread

24birds

Shiny Breeder
Looking for: Charizarite Y
I'm not really sure what I can offer, but I have gengarite, scizorite, gyaradosite, alakazite, master ball, Aerodactylite and some power items.

LadyRinsun

IcyFluffTrainer
Offering Pokérus, on starters if wanted. Just pm me with offers. I'm not too picky about offers but I'm still looking for a Xerneas, Manectrite and... always shinies x) So one of those would be a pre :3

Anyways feel free to message me with offers~

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Just got an extra Charizardite X through Wonder Trade. Offer up :) Will not accept X exclusive Mega stones or Mega stones everyone can get.

ShayMaster

Looking for Charizardite Y, can offer many hidden ability pokemon and other megastones!

WesleyEve

~Space Ninja Bunny~
Bump
Looking for Tyranitarite
Can trade an Aggron with Aggronite
Yveltal
1st and 6th gen starters
Masterball
Pokerus

Mssg me

Last edited:

elpsyduck

hey I need pokerus to speed up my EV training. I dont have anything of value however I do have lots of friends registered maybe I can get u a female pokemon with a hidden ability.

Lady Mizukage

/ᐠᵕ ‸ᵕᐟ\ノ
Anyone want to trade their Mewtwonite Y for my Mewtwonite X? I'd appreciate it lots!

ggkiwi

Anyone extra pokerus hanging around? i dont care what its on and ill give you a 2stat modest ghastly as sweets ~~

Delesmor

I'm looking for manectite and female HA fletching. I can trade HA froakie, dragon dance charmanders, synchronizers, and a light ball.

Shiny Trevenant

Looking for either jaw or sail fossils. I am trying to sr for a shiny so I don't want amaura or tyrunt, just their fossils. I have a lot to offer, so just pm me what you would want in exchange and I'll see if I have it.

Jedgesaurus

Sky Trainer
EDIT: Got pokérus now. Thanks! :)

Last edited:

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
Looking for Houndoomite. I've got every other mega stone available on X for trade~

pokagbamo

Hey guys, I'm really looking for pokerus so I can get to training up my team. I don't know if I have any pokemon that ya'll would be interested in, but pm me on here if you want to do me a kindness and trade me one. Thanks.

Moog2

Must stay awake...
EDIT: Trade completed. Thanks man. :D

Last edited:

KatoZee

Good evening,

I am looking for the following pokemon:

Bulbasaur with chlorophyll
Ditto with 31. Iv in speed and sp.atk with modest nature
ditto with 31.Iv in speed and attack with adamant nature

I am trading mega stones for them.

The following
Genger/amph stones...

Please pm me.

Conqquerx

Banned
I AM LOOKING FOR XERNEAS OR YVELTAL!

I HAVE FOR TRADE,

houndoomite, mewtwonite x, mewtwo to go with the mewtwonite only looking for 1 of those legendarys preferably xerneas

damkillsall

Have a Mewtwonite X for trade. Looking for either Mewtwonite Y or a Xerneas

stge42

Hi, I'm looking for a Charazardite Y. Able to trade all X Exclusive Mega Stones except Charizardite X. Ask if ur looking for anything else. Thanks

d4rkest

Pokébreeder
I'm looking for the rarer evolutionary stones like Dawn, Shiny, & Dusk stones. I have 4 IV gastlies & noibats to offer.
I can offer a 4 IV mon with a lucky egg for all 3 stones.

pokagbamo

Hey guys, I have a jolly tyrunt that's been bred to have dragon dance and has pretty decent IVs if anybody would like to trade. I'm really looking for anything with pokerus. Message me if you're interested. Thanks alot.