• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item & Pokerus Trading Thread

Exprima

Pokemang
Looking for a Pinsirite, possibly held by a Pinsir. I have Y, message me if you're interested in trading.

SunTea07

Ace Trainer
LF: X Exclusive Mega Stone (except for Charizardrite X and Pinsirite) and Charizardrite Y
Offer : any synchronizers with any nature
FC in my sig

Conqquerx

Banned
looking for Venusaurite, trading mewtwonite X for it

killmuves

i have pokerus, and a lot of hidden ability pokemons, just ask
i want : leftovers, choice items, focus sash, life orbs..

zirdaj

Looking for Charizardite X. Can offer Y-exclusive megastones besides Charizardite Y, and I can offer Pokerus also. Please PM if interested.

acespade

Hi, looking for X-exclusive megastones! Willing to offer pokerus! =) PM if interested.

I'm looking for a Charzardite X (sorry slinkyzard, I'm looking to keep Y), I'll trade either Pokémon (I have like 5 extra Riolu, most in Luxury Balls) or this extra dusk stone I doubt I'll use.
Just PM if you're interested with friend codes and junk so we can make this happen.

bob555902

Could anyone send me a Pokerus pokemon? I'll trade back a frogideir. If someone could be so kind to trade me PM me so I can add you back FC:3394 4079 1955 Names Aaron. Thank you in advanced!

JoshuaMunoz

Blue Goo.
Trading Pokerus for Volcarona with Flame Body. PM me.

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Looking for a Simple trade: charizardite X for its Y counterpart pm me if interested
Can attach them to a hidden ability dratini/ditto/gyarados/bulbasaur/poliwag/spotitomb infected with pokerus

Last edited:

Ulmo

I'm offering a Charizardite X in exchange for a Charizardite Y. PM me if interested =)

EDIT: Got it

Last edited:

Myrrh

I need at least one Cheri Berry, a simple Cheri Berry, couldn't get one of those damn things from the battle trees. In exchange I can offer a random Pokemon infected with Pokerus. Please VM if interested, but if you must, PM is also fine.