• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item & Pokerus Trading Thread

Magixx

Looking for a pokemon with pokerus please, i can trade you growlithe, togepi, goomy/sliggoo with the hidden ability gooey please please i really needone thank you! pm me

Zayexio

Thanks everyone :)

Last edited:

Zaleos

Ive got pokerus, got it in a wonder trade. willing to trade for anything reasonable

Kierzor

Kinda reminiscing
Offering Pokerus, Y exclusive mega stones (except Mewtwonite Y), Magician Fennekin and Protean Froakie

Looking for Master Balls. PM or VM me with any offers

Last edited:

Ptara

Looking for Aggronite! I have a bunch of Charmanders with pokerus.

Please PM me.

Blastonite

Dream Crusher
Accidentally traded away my Lucky Egg :/ willing to trade Protean Frogadiers or something in return for one.

PM me if interested :)

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
Looking for ALL mega stones. Will trade Espurrs with 4 perfect IVs

Chrattac

Willing to trade my Mewtwonite Y for 6 or 5 IV'd Ditto, English is fine, but Would give you a "nice!" if it is different language one. PM me!

For 6 IV'd the item comes with 31-31-31-x-31-31 Adamant Sheer Force Bagon. For 5 IV'd non IV bred Modest Magic Guard Abra.

PM me.

keljacobe

Looking for a kindhearted trainer to spread the goodness that is pokerus :D I can offer larvitar with eggmove stealthrock in return

LadyRinsun

IcyFluffTrainer
Offering Pokérus~ Mostly looking for Manectrite, Mewtwonite X and any shiny Pokémon. Or just pm me with offers and we'll figure something out.

twiztid420

shiny hoarder
offering pokerus for nothing lol

karlmau5

Looking for charizardite x, and electerizer and dragon scale! Will happily trade most of pokes/items I have. Including rare pokes such as elekids, beldums, dratinis, Magbys, togepis, dittos.

SunTea07

Ace Trainer
i have a spare agronite here willing to trade to tyranitrite pm me.

Delesmor

I'm looking for manectite. I can offer some synchronizers, a light ball, rare candies, and the hidden ability of froakie, fenniken, and fletching and pokerus.

Last edited:

Ptara

Offering bunch of Charmanders with pokerus for Aggronite :)

I am also willing to trade Manectite for Aggronite.

Please PM me if interested.

SunTea07

Ace Trainer
Again, looking for Tyranitrite i have an extra aggronite here.

twiztid420

shiny hoarder
just remembered i have a light ball, pm me your offers, looking for shiny honedge, froakie, or noibat aswell as mewtwonite y, heracronite, or houndoomite