• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item & Pokerus Trading Thread

SunTea07

Ace Trainer
In my Sig PM me.

Luc25

Looking for Pinsirite and Tyranitarite
Willing to trade them for shinys and legendaries

Already got the pinsirite, still looking for the tyranitarite, willing to trade it for a zygarde with pokerus holding a lucky egg

Jamjam

Still desperate for leftovers. You can find them on route 12 near the skiddo pen, if you're willing to go there and get them for me please PM me :)

Need an Everstone. I'll trade a Master Ball or baby starters. PM me please.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Have a couple extra Lucarionites and a Venusaurite, some assorted X fossils, Pokerus, and some other crap.

VM me with offers.

Magnakilro

still looking for

Charizardite Y
Mewtwonite X
Tyranitarite
Manectricite
and Pinsirite

for my goal of having all Mega stones in my game.

I can offer:

DW eevees

DW quilladins/Chespins

All currently available starters

Y Exclusives

Tyrunts

and pretty much anything catchable in Y

Azuron

Scurfy
I'm looking for any X exclusive Mega Stones, I can offer various things in return:

- Some shinies from chain fishing, right now I have Poliwhirl, Horsea and Dragalge but I could catch whichever you want if you're willing to wait a bit.
- Pokérus and evolutive stones.
- I can level up or even EV train your Pokémon, I could also reset their EVs if you want.

And everything else in my power. I won't trade any Mega Stone nor any legendary (but I can trade every other Pokémon currently obtainable).
If you are interested in something, PM me so that we can negotiate! Thanks in advance.

Karsh

Looking for:

Xerneas
Tyranitarite
Charizard X

Offering:

Pokerus + Dittos of every Nature
Pokerus + Synchronizer of every Nature

I have access to Safarri Ditos with 2 31 IV stats

Xx_PR_Legend_xX

Pokemon Breeder
Looking For:
Charizardite Y
Mewtwonite Y
Venusaurite
Blastoisenite
Tiranitarite
Pinsirite
and
other Y exclusives megastone

offering:
pokerus
starters
EV training

SunTea07

Ace Trainer
Looking for Charizardrite Y and Tyranitrite Offer in my sig.

Dragonite Fan

Accidentally flung my Dread Plate, need a new one. Can trade Pokerus.

Please Pm me!!

Ninetailschild

Hi! I have Pokemon Y and have all the Mega Stones up for trade (except Agronite and Charizardite Y)

I am looking for basically any shiny, but I am looking for Shiny Litleo, Axew/Fraxure and Eevee :3
I can also offer pokeruss

I'm looking for THESE mega stones:
Manectite
Pinsirite
Mewtwonite Y
Both Charizardinites
Tyranitarite
I know it is asking for a lot but I will give you any item and Pokémon you like (with in reason) I am looking for these to complete my Mega Stone collection (I have all the others, not willing to trade those though) PM me if you're willing to trade, sorry if this is a dual post or soemthing.

Tiny_PL

I've got a spare Charizardite X, looking for Mewtwonite Y or Aggronite. PM me with offers.

Ad-M

I have Yveltal (x3), Xerneas (x2), Mewtwo, Moltres, and Zapods for trade
looking for Mega Stones: Charizardite X/Y, Mewtwonite X/Y, Tyranitarite and Aggronite
One pokemon = One mega stone

Navarch

I don't know where to put this, but I need a Pokemon with Surf. Another Pokemon with Cut would be nice, too. Please PM/VM me ASAP.

LadyRinsun

IcyFluffTrainer
Offering Pokérus! I'm not too picky on what I get in return, but for those of you who are wondering: I'm looking for Manectrite, Mewtwonite X and any shinies in particular. That's a bit much asked, so just PM me with any offers :)