• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item & Pokerus Trading Thread

Yahazugiri7

if anyone wants to trade a charizardite x i can trade you αnything you want from safaris το starters and other pokemon (either exlusive ones or not) but i will not give legendaries or megastones.I can also give you 10 pokemon only for the megastone.When pokemon bank releases i will be able to give a shiny camerupt lv100 (if anyone is interested to trade with me he/she should pm me in advance so that i can be able to inform you if i still want to trade in case i've already got the megastone)Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Darkerones

SlowpokeHunter
Looking for Choice Scarf, Choice Band and Life Orb. Can offer HA Dittos, Breloom, Fletchling and more. Also have perfect IV Mawile and Larvitar. Also I have Pokerus. PM me if you want to trade.

xKomon

Hi guys, I'm looking for a mewtwonite Y, trading mewtwonite X for it. Interested parties do pm me or we can work something out. Thanks my fc is Caleb 0705-3291-5369, will online for the next 6 hours

crazywiller

Trading pokerus for EV training power items or a female eevee, dw or not.

Dreamy

The only thing I am really looking for right now is a sail fossil, that is if I can't get an Amaura first, but I would prefer the fossil, I can trade my Charizardite X or my Lucarionite or my Blazikenite.

Edit: done

Last edited:

Azuron

Scurfy
I'm looking for a Tyranitarite, I can offer a shiny Poliwag, a shiny Skrelp or a shiny Dragalge. They all can have Pokérus, too.

Gardevoir dragon slayer

and Dark quasher
Looking for Master Balls or Pokerus

Can offer Friend Safari Dittos.

PM me if interested.

Tribute

Offering 4 IV Adamant scythers (Various combos of 4, but no SpA) or 4-5 IV Cleffas with varying natures/abilities for X Megastones or Metal Coats.

I can spread pokerus to them if needed

Quint

just a pro gamer
Offering 4 IV Adamant scythers (Various combos of 4, but no SpA) or 4-5 IV Cleffas with varying natures/abilities for X Megastones or Metal Coats.

I can spread pokerus to them if needed
I would like to have an Adamant Scyther with pokerus :D
I can offer Manectite or Tyranitarite :)
Is it possible to have Max atk IVs on the Scyther?

arvint

Have a Ability Capsule (worth 200BP).

Offer me :) Interested in shinies/good IV poke's.

LadyRinsun

IcyFluffTrainer
Offering Pokérus! Pm me with offers :3

mastero2101@yahoo.com

keeper of elements
Looking for:
Kings rock
X mega stones

Offering:
Heracross w/megastone
Snover w/ megastone

Sane

Archsage
Hey I need two lucky eggs and I have 3 IV's marvel scale dratini and other things to offer, please pm me with any offers.

I will be grinding for about 5k+ BP in the battle maison.

If anybody is looking for any of the BP exclusive items, I will be willing to get them for you (more specifically the power items for breeding).

I usually stick to this for my trades:

Rare Candies = Depends on how many you need.
16BP = 3 IVs+
32BP = 4-5IVs or 2 3+ IVs w/ egg moves or hidden abilities
48BP+ = Flawless, 4+ IV w/ egg moves or hidden abilities
Power Item Set (96BP) = We can work out a trade for this.
100+ BP = Wurk a deal.

What I'm Looking for:
-Pokerus
-Wants in shop
-Other Offers