• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item & Pokerus Trading Thread

poken00b

Looking for Y exclusive stones. Have pokerus, lightball, everstone, leftovers. Have manectite and some HA pokemon. PM me to discuss.

Cisco100

Really need zapdos dex entry. I will trade it back. I have some extra helix/dome/claw fossils I can trade. I also have pokerus and maybe a few other items you might want/need

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Have a Venusaurite, two Lucarionites, an Aerodactylite, X fossils, Pokerus, Quick Powders, and all kinds of other random crap up for grabs.

VM me with offers.

Sasukat

Back from the dead
Looking for Leftovers.
Offering Fennekin, Froakie (Can have HA), Chespin, or Bulbasaur, or certain version exclusive pokemon

koitenshi

looking for anything with pokerus, can trade protean froakie/frogedier
FC: 3780-9022-0367

Last edited:

Faustus

Looking for Charizardite X or Y. PM with what you're looking for : ).

EDIT: Trade completed!

Last edited:

LadyRinsun

IcyFluffTrainer
Offering Pokérus, HA Pokémon, starters, fossil Pokes and whatnot.

Looking for Manectrite, Mewtwonite X and always shinies~ Or just PM me with any offer, I'm willing to consider a lot c:

Kierzor

Kinda reminiscing
Offering Pokerus, any evolution stone, Venasaurite, Blastoisite, Lucarionite, Manectrite (for good offers only) and Houndoomite (only for a master ball)

Looking for power items (except lens and anklet), master balls, ability capsules and any moltres

PM with any offers :)

Last edited:
I'm looking for any Mewtwonite but Y preferably. I have Blastoisinite, Master Ball, Pokerus, Fennekins, Charmanders, Froakies, Torchics, Gastlys, Sync Ralts, an Everstone and any Evolution Stone :)
I can trade a shiny Relicanth aswell
PM if interested!

poken00b

Looking for aggronite and houndoomite. For trade I have manectite. PM me to discuss, I also have other misc/evo items, HA pokemon and pokerus.

Smasher

I really need something with pokerus, so I can infect my pokes.

I can trade pokemon like machoke for evolution or moxie gyrados. PM please :)

Tius

Have Charizardite X, Amulett Coin, Old Amber LF Good offers only and i dont want any pokerus or other mega stones

Vini108

Hello, i am looking for a Charizardite Y, i am ready to give Pokemon in return, or i have various mega stone that i dont use. PM me if ur interested.

Thank you :D

Leonn

see signature