• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item & Pokerus Trading Thread

Sasukat

Back from the dead
Offering Pokerus
Looking for: Leftovers, Dittos (Jolly/Adamant/Timid/Modest/Bold/Japanese), and Hidden Ability pokemon

sagittar

Hi remind me to change this
I'm looking for a tyranitarite and I'm willing to trade (almost) anything except shinies and mega stones (as long as your willing to wait ;)).
repost

Driggy

lookin for leftovers, i have iv bred pokemon with egg moves and some mega stones for trade

I am offering a charizardite y, in exchange I'm looking for tyranitarite, pinsirite or manetricite ( In order of most wanted to least). pm me with offers

edit : trade completed

Last edited:

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
Anyone have a fully ev trained pokemon who can collect wings other than health via the first secret super training? If you can help me, please pm me.

AuraofDarkness

Looking for just an Adamant natured Honedge (idc about ivs)
Offering: Pokerus

Faustus

Offering Mawilite, Gengarite and some other MegaStones, and an Imposter Ditto.

Looking for Charizardite X or Y.

PM with offers!

Last edited:

ChocolateDrop

Need the Mega Stones for Pinsir and Manectric. I can offer HA Pokemon, Lucky Eggs, and Vivillon. I will trade more than one Pokemon/Lucky Egg for one of the Mega Stones I need.

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
Anyone have a fully ev trained pokemon who can collect wings other than health via the first secret super training? If you can help me, please pm me.

Tius

Chariardite X, Amulet Coin, Old Amber, *Soon Leftovers* And other X Excluisve and 1time only items for trade as i play throught Pokemon X, PM me offers
I'm NOT looking for Pokerus, Master Ball, HA Pokemons or Mega Stones

Last edited:

kdmman2

Shiny Hunter
I'm still looking for Charizardite X can trade my shiny

arandaer

Just came across a second Blastoise stone, so if anyone needs it, just pm some cool offers done

Last edited:

LadyRinsun

IcyFluffTrainer
Looking for any shiny Pokémon. Offering Pokérus on HA Pokémon or ask for anything else and maybe we can make a deal :3

Atome

Snowy Poochyena
Offering Mewtwo X stone. Looking for Charizard Y stone but will consider other offers.

Will not consider:
Pokerus
X exclusive pokes/items
Masterball
Held Stat items