• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item & Pokerus Trading Thread

xKomon

Hi guys, i'm looking to trade Mewtwonite X for Mewtwonite Y, do pm me if you're interested. I will be online for the next 8 hours. Thanks!

poken00b

Have Lucky Egg, Lightball, Metal coat, king's rock for trade! Pm me to offer!

Last edited:

sagittar

Hi remind me to change this
I'm looking for a tyranitarite and I'm willing to trade (almost) anything except shinies and mega stones (as long as your willing to wait ;)).
I've also got frogadier in my friend safari!
repost

Last edited:

dante0

Looking for tyranite and pinisirite, can trade adamant Tyrunts with dragon dance and ice fang and English named Zygarde and Xerneas.

Atome

Snowy Poochyena
Have: Mewtwo X stone

Want: Charizard Y stone or offers. I will consider shiny pokemon, but no Chain Fishing shinies. (Unless rare pokemon)

I do not want
Any other Mega Stones
Am not interested in any FS pokemon, but I will do FC swaps. (message me if you'd like to)
Any stat boosting items (I do not battle competitively.)

PJI

Looking for charizard Y stone. Can trade it for my X stone. Pm me.

Trade complete

Last edited:

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
I Am Looking for a choice band and im willing to trade my houndoomite in exchange for one.

Last edited:

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
Anyone have a fully ev trained pokemon who can collect wings other than health via the first secret super training? If you can help me, please pm me.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
so im looking to borrowa pokemon with pokerus for about 30 minutes if not then i could trade my masterball or my charizardite y for it. again im just looking to borrow it for 30 minutes.

XDLugia

Precursor
Have: A plethora of x4 IV Froakies with Timid, Protean, and Toxic Spikes.

Want: Pokerus.

PM me if interested.

Bumblebee16

Autobot General
Looking for any extra Lucky Eggs. I can offer Pokerus, or HA Pokemon such as Magikarp, Dratini, Charmander, Squirtle, Growlithe and some more (not a lot more) so ask and I may have it. PM me please.

Gardevoir dragon slayer

and Dark quasher
Am looking for Master Balls and Leftovers

can offer Friend Safari Dittos and Pokerus

PM if interested

ramimasri91

looking to trade my charizardite x for a charizardite y
Also my mewtwonite x for a mewtwonite y
PM me if interested

jesusranchjohn

Looking for Charizardite Y, willing to trade Charizardite X - message me for negotiations :)

poken00b

For trade:
-Light Ball
-Lucky Egg
-Metal Coat
-King's Rock
-Pokerus

Looking for:
-BP items
-shinies
-mega stone(exclusives only)
-Master Ball
-Leftovers

PM me to make a deal!

millstan594

Have multiple metal coats,Dusk stone,kings rock,lucky egg.Im looking for battle items,shinies or Iv,egg move bred pokes.