• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item & Pokerus Trading Thread

DocZoologist

Squirtle Squirtle
Looking for sail and jaw fossils. Willing to trade the actual pokemon for them with pokerus. I just need the fossils. I plan on soft resetting for a shiny version. I need a least 5 of each. PM me if your interested. Also I'm looking for any y exclusive mega stones and I"m willing to trade shiny red stripe Basculin, shiny poliwhirl with a water stone or king's rock, or shiny staryu with water stone.

Last edited:

EveeTrainer11

Pokemon Master Girl
If anyone is willing to trade with me then check out my thread. Click on my name and then there should my thread come up. Trading lots of things including a couple mega stones

Melevolence

Khan Breeder
Seeking Aggronite

Offer - Master Ball

PM me if interested ^_^

pcstampede

WeaGarSal
LF Aggronite

Offering - Alakazite/Kangaskhanite

PM me ill get back to you as soon as i can :D

Sninyhunter21

Hi! I'm looking for a jolly/adamant nature shiny gyrados or magikarp(lower the level the better), and a masterball.

What I have:
Shiny stone
King's rock
Abomasite
any bracer
Rare candy
Pp Up
Chople Berrys
Tanga Berrys
And a level 81 shiny gyrados with "calm" nature
PM me if interested please~

Last edited:

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
Got a spare Leftovers I can trade. PM for offers.

I can trade for a 5 IV Ditto or something similar.

tieuyongsing

i need pkm with pokerus!!i willing to trade some of the pokemon with hindden ability, or some mega stone.
my FC:3153-3729-4842

Uduwudu22

Hey I have Tyranitarite and am looking to trade it for an Aggronite! Let me know if you're down and I'll add your friend code.

Melvyn

Pokemon Breeder
I'm looking for Y-exclusif stones :
Charizardite Y
Houndoominite

I've got to trade : pokerus, pinsirite, manetite
and 5IV Timid Ralts (m/f), 6IV Ralts, wish Eevees, and some other breedable pokemon (ask for more info)

Last edited: