• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item & Pokerus Trading Thread

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue
Looking for "Charizardite X". I'm offering a shiny Pokémon!

PM me.

Dubkip

I got pokemons with pokerus if you wanna trade (5th gen only though) just pm me

i am looking for hidden ability pokemon (any kind)

MHPunk1691

Reposting that I have Pokerus and will gladly help anyone who needs it. Looking for decent IV pokes or HA pokes, PM me if interested guys!
Thanks

jayred7

Off and On Trainer
Looking for a heracronite, mewtwo megastone y, and houndoomite.

Offering pokerus, hidden ability Pokemon, and dittos caught in pokeballs with the following stats
Hasty _x/x/31/x/x/31
Hasty x/31/x/31/x/x
Timid x/x/31/x/31/x
Mild x/31/x/31/x/25
Bold x/31/x/31/x/x
Lax x/x/31/x/31/x

Please pm if interested. Thx!

Bananalizard

Female Trainer
Hey guys~ I've got pokerus, metal coats, lucky eggs and moon stones! I also have access to or can breed almost all of the HA pokemon, and I have an extra Blastoisinite, venasaurite!

I'm looking for shinies, and will give a few things depending on the shiny~ PM me with offers!

Looking for the HP, Sp.Attack, Sp.Def, and Speed Power Items. Offering a Power Bracer (Attack Power Item). Also offering Pokerus and 4-5 IV Noibat, Timburr, Honedge, or Solosis.

coolmotif30

Anyone willing to trade a Pinsirite or Scizorite or Heracronite? I have other mega stones and pokemons to trade. Pokerus as well. PM me and let's make a deal!

Liffa

I make hoppips happy
Offering Pokérus (and sun stones if interested). Mostly want shinies. PM me offers and we can negotiate what pokemon I get infected to trade you the virus :)

shadowF

looking for charazarite x. pm me if you have one.

Also have pokerus. pm me for offers.

BubbleSteel

Keyboard Blazer
Looking for Razor Fang. PM me if you have one!

I've got Pokerus and multiple evo stones. Aswell as Eviolite!

Kewzu

looking for destiny knots, trading 31/x/31/31/31/31 any ability, calm, goomy's

Icarus64

IcaV PokePimp
Need pinsirite, have offers in signature. IV Bred larvitar or Pinsir.