• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item & Pokerus Trading Thread

Teitone

OFFER:
Xerneas
Zapdos (4 ivs)
Yveltal
Many 5 ivs pokemon (some to breed), ALL Italians for MM

LF:
Leftovers
4/5 ivs Ditto with any Natures
Y exclusive Megastones
Pretty Shinies.

Last edited:

Kuraitamashii

I am currently looking for the following Berries.

Lansat
Starf

I am offering berries and items in exchange. I will trade multiple berries/items for Lansat and Starf, since these can only be obtained from consecutive wins in the battle mansion. I will also trade a shiny Durant for a Lansat or a Starf. If you are interested PM me and we can work out a trade.

Hey there! Looking for a Mewtwonite Y! I'll trade you a Mewtwonite X back! Please PM with offers :D (Only Mewtwonite Y for Mewtwonite X offers please)

xDoN904™

ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ
Looking for Pinsirite. Will offer 2/3 shiny pokemon i own along with one holding an 1 Life Orb or 1 Lucky Egg. Just choose two of whatever shiny. Pokerus included.

Shiny i own:
Relicanth
Luvdisc
Dragalge

Please if your gonna PM me if your FC is not in your sig to add that along in the PM if your interested.

AuraofDarkness

Looking for an Aggronite willing to trade Charizard X for it
EDIT: Traded it

Last edited:

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
I have a shiny teddiursa and a shiny mawile.
Looking for an ability capsule. ^.^

Mega Gobli

The Best
Hey friends of Serebii. I am looking for several items. Here is what I am after and also what I can offer in return:

Want:
Metronome
Houndoom's mega stone

I can give:
Mewtwo's X mega stone since I don't use Mewtwo. I can also trade him for another legendary or shiny
Abomasnow's Mega stone
Magnetric's Mega stone
Masterball

If interested in trading just pm me.

hollowdazz

normal type: Aipom,
LF
Houndoomite
Leftovers
Aggronite

FT
Ha pokemon Vulpix, Froakie, Dratini, Goomy, Fletchling, Shroomish, Bagon, Spiritomb, Snover, Golurk, Pawniard, Lampent, Pancham, Heracross, Venomoth, Liepard, Klefki, Clefairy, Bunnelby, Gligar, Gyarados, Swinub, Venipede, Chespin, Bulbasaur, Xatu, Absol, Drowzee, Sandile, Drilbur, Larvesta, Eevee, Gible, Noibat, Abra, Charmander, Growlithe, Shinx, Litleo

Egg move pokemon dd and outrage Larvitar, Bullet punch Riolu, Outrage Gible, DD and outrage Charmander, Stealth rock and icicle crash Swinub, Brave bird and whirlwind Skarmory, DD and thunder and ice fang Tyrunt, Elemental punches Meditite, Aura sphere and dragon pulse Squirtle, Sucker puunch and play rough Absol, Wish Eevee, pursuit stealth rock dd and out rage larvitar, Toxic spikes froakie

Misc. Master Ball, Pokerus, Evolution Stones, Weather rocks, and can get Bp items, Pokerus, Yveltal, mewtwoite x along with a naive mewtwo 252 atk/ 252 spe/ 4 hp with pokerus, stone edge, psychic, brick break, aura sphere

Pm me offers

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Looking for leftovers, I can trade a hidden ability beldum holding a chocie band for one if interested pm me I can also give it pokerus

TherianForm

King of TM87
Looking for amulet coin. Can offer pokerus and a few vivillon forms :)
Thanks!

shadowF

looking for charazarite x. pm me with what you want.

BBtheASH

A Fairy Specialized Trainer
Looking for Occa berry. Pm me and we'll talk.

Rio!

Composer
Trading:
- Tyranitrite
-Blastoisinite

Going on a Mega Stone hunt later this evening, so I'll edit as I get more.

Seeking

- Charizidite X (for tyranitrite)
-Razor Claw/Fang
- Focus Sash
- Choice Band/Scarf/Specs
*TRADED* Assault Vest
- Air Balloon
- Safety Goggles
- Electrizer
-Magmarizer
- Protector
-Up-Grade