• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item & Pokerus Trading Thread

BubbleSteel

Keyboard Blazer
I've got plenty of Pokerus! Just need a 2IV Ditto with IVs in SpD and Speed!

pwny1320

offering a level 1 froakie (other starters too if you can wait for me to breed/hatch one for you) with pokerus and holding a master ball for a xerneas please pm me and I'll swap fc's with you, I am NOT looking for trade backs this is for keeps preferably a level 50 xerneas but will accept up to level 65. and if possible no nicknames, will trade mewtwonite y and charizardite y also if you offer a shiny.

tbcsundin

Looking for any poke with pokerus please! I can offer a level 50 Yveltal or a modest level 1 trace ralts... pm if you are interested.

pwny1320

just traded the masterball for a moltress still offering pokerus with a starter for articuno though

Last edited:

topcat554

Does anyone have starf berries yet? I'm terrible at Battle Maison, and I was wondering if some kind person would trade me one.

I'm offering:

6IV modest Monsoon scatterbug with compound eyes in a premier Ball (English/ male/ Lv.1/ UT)
5IV modest Marine scatterbug with either compound eyes or shield dust in a dive ball (Korean/ female/ Lv.1/ UT/ missing Attack)
5IV modest Marine scatterbug with either compound eyes or shield dust in a dive ball (Korean/ male/ Lv.1/ UT/ missing Defense)

Please PM me if anyone is interested

golfwang

lf:
leftovers
life orb
ft:
lots of ha and some 4iv pokes

hollowdazz

normal type: Aipom,
FT
Charizardite Y
Both Mewtwo Stones Give me a good offer also two mewtwo fully ev trained mewtwo both caught in dusk balls
Master Ball
Japanese Ditto with perfect atk and def ivs
Evolution Stones
Bp items give me time no ability capsules
Pokeus
Lots of Ha pokes
Egg move pokes
1 Japanese Brave Honegde 31/31/31/X/31/31

LF
Pinsirite
Leftovers
Version exclusive mega stones you don`t want
Non American Dittos with any good ivs
Non fishing chain shines

Pm me offers

unresponsive

still in a dream, skin eater
LOOKING FOR: Starf, Kee, Lum and Occa Berries
OFFERING: Got a little list in my signature! Some may not be in stock though. (Adamant Scyther however is in abundance, ahhhh.)

luxrayshock

For Trade:
Masterball
Lucky Egg x2
Light Clay
Light Ball
King's Rock
Thunder Stone
Dusk Stone

Looking For:
IV Bred Pokemon
X Exclusive Mega Stones
Egg Move Pokemon

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Offering any Battle Chateaux BP Items besides the ability one, also offering
31/xx/31/31/31/31 Male Modest Solar Power Crunch, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Ancientpower Charmander, looking for other 5IV pokemon and desperately looking for a Tyranitarite, I need one A.S.A.P. if you are interested VM or PM me

BeneathTheWaves

Team FroakieMander!
Hi everyone!

I'm looking for Mewtwonite X, Charizardite X, and an Ability Capsule.

I have a Shiny Ditto, Shiny Minccino, 6IV Charmander, 6IV Togetic, 5IV Mareep, 5IV Kanghaskahn and 5IV Gible for trade. :)

Icefyre89

Looking for Tyranitarite

For trade:

5iv adamant technician scythers, with metal coat if requested.

Lucky eggs
Metal Coat
Kings rock
Thick Club
Light Ball
Sun stone
Moon stone
Dawn Stone
Shiny stone

ChocolateDrop

Hello everybody, I have some happy hour smeargles for trade if anybody is interested. For those who dont know what happy hour is:

It's an event move which doubles your money after a battle, it can stack with an amulet coin and your o power as well which is pretty nice. It's originally an event move only for inkay and a japan exclusive.

The smeargles I have are not IV bred they're just regular smeargle with happy hour

I'm mainly looking for IV bred pokemon (preferably 5 IV) or BP items (Leftovers would be appreciated too) for these money making smeargles.