• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item & Pokerus Trading Thread

Looking for Manectricite. I offer Houndoomite.

interludes

Dark type trainer
Hi everyone, I'm looking for Charizardite Y (mainly), Aggronite and Heracrossite.

For Trade:
-Pokérus
-Zygarde L.70
-Most HA intresting Pokemon: Froakie, Fletchling, Ditto, Eevee, [...]
-5IV Ivysaur Egg move Giga-drain (can erase EV for you with reset bag) x2
-5IV Larvitar Egg moves pursuit/stealth rock (can erase EV for you with reset bag) x3
-4IV Charmander Egg moves Dragon Dance/Flame Charge/Outrage

Unredemption

Looking for: Charizardite X, Tyranitarite

Offering: Charizardite Y (have 2, will trade 1 per stone), Lucky Egg

PM me with your FC and offer. Cheers!

Hasty

Moonside
Hi :)

I will restart my Pokemon X game in a few days (after PokeBank is released) and I'm offering everything in my game that I can't transport through PokeBank to my new future save file. I'm trying to make some profit. :D
-> I only want Pokemon, no items or other things

Just write me a private message with your offer and FC, I will answer you and give you my FC through private message.

Mega Stones
- Lucario
- Blastoise
- Charizard X to be traded
- Ampharos
- Mawile
- Mewtwo X traded away
- Scizor
- Kangaskhan
- Gyarados
- Gengar
- Venusaur
- Tyranitar traded away
- Pinsir to be traded
- Blaziken (+Event Torchic, untouched)
- Banette
- Manectic to be traded
- Abomasnow
- Gardevoir
- Medicham
- Absol
- Garchomp
- Aerodactyl
- Alakazam
For my Version-Exclusive Mega Stones, I just take Xerneas', Yveltal's, Zapdos', Moltres', Articuno's and Legendaries from older games except Celebi. (With little exceptions maybe)

Evolutionary items

Sun Stone x5
Prism Scale x2
Deep Sea Tooth (only 1 per save file makes this item very valuable, imo)
Deep Sea Scale (only 1 per save file makes this item very valuable, imo)
Oval Stone
King's Rock
Metal Coat traded away
Dawn Stone
Moon Stone x2
Dusk Stone
Reaper Cloth
Protector
Whipped Dream traded away
Dragon Scale

Giratina Origin Form:
Griseous Orb
For these items just freely make me an offer.

On a side note: I can help you evolve Pokemon like (for example) Dusclops to Dusknoir.

Different items of value
Destiny Knot x2
Black Sludge x2
Cleanse Tag
Spell Tag
Macho Brace
Smoke ball
Big Root
Never-Melt Ice
Amulet Coin
Dragon Fang
Poison Barb
Normal Gem
Twisted Spoon
Lucky Egg
Black Belt
Magnet
Life Orb

Earth Plate, Fist Plate, Draco Plate, Spooky Plate, Pixie Plate, Meadow Plate, Iron Plate, Zap Plate, Mind Plate, Splash Plate, Flame Plate, Sky Plate

If there are items, you want, that are not on the lists and I didn't find (Plates, etc.), tell me and I will pick them up.

~ Happy Trading :) ~

knil21

I'm looking for any Y megastones,

Ask me what you want, but i offer a timid protean froakie with good iv's a bulbasaur with petal dance, a charmander with dragon dance and flareblitz, a jolly rough skin gible with good iv's
and a jolly zubat with brave bird and zen headbutt also hypnosis. a dratini with dragon rush and a snorlax called your mom with a burn heal :)

petalferrous

It has...hair?
LF Tyranitarite, Pinsirite, Mewtwonite X, Manectite, and most importantly Charzardite X (like everyone else.)

Offering 48 BP items of your choice, EV and pinch berries, and 4IV HA Dratini, 4IV Rotom, 4-5IV Charmander, 4IV Kangaskhan. 5IV available on request, please allow time for breeding. Any and all Pokemon traded can be infected with Pokerus on request. Please PM me if interested, thank you :)

★Shiny Sylveon★

Restarting my Y Game since because I rushed it, I enjoy my pokemon games and do it slow and have fun while playing.
And also because I am trading away my Y Exclusive Post-Game Mega Stones to Royal_Qeca for a meloetta.
And also I am not gonna restart X, or else all that 500 hours is a waste.
I am keeping some mega stones like absolite and Gardevoirite, please PM me for more details on what I'm trading.

maxezzy

Looking for Lucarionite, willing to trade a SHINY Noivern for it

Jzny

Arcanine Master
I'm looking for X exclusive Megastones (Charzardite X, Mewtwonite X, Pinsirite, Tyranatarite, Manectrite).

I'm offering various event legendaries after Pokebank gets released, various evolutionary stones and various items purchased with BP. I'll also offer various Vivillon patterns and Friend Safari Pokemon (I have a wide selection, including Dittos and Dragonairs).

If you want a specific item or Pokemon, chances are that I can get it within a couple days, so let me know.

I can also offer any berry other than Starf or Lansat. If you want multiple of some of the more difficult berries though, it may take me a couple days.

Last edited:

Del Mundo

Ghost Fan
LF Y Exclusive MegaStones (Charizardite Y, Mewtwonite Y, Houndoomite, Aggronite, and Heracrossite)

Willing to be a Battle Maison slave and win however much items that you desire. Have all berries and mutations except for Starf and Enigma. Also have spare Light Balls and Lucky Eggs.

I also have access to the following HA Pokemon -would prefer not to IV breed at the moment
Chespin
Fennekin
Froakie
Fletchling
Carbink
Venipede
Diggersby
Helioptile
Phantump
Charmander
Eevee
Minccino
Chansey
Pikachu
Luxio
Pumpkaboo
Lampent
Spiritomb

tyrflame

Looking for a dusk stone. I have Lucaronite, Charizardite Y, Agronite, shiny stone, moon stone. If theres something not listed, just ask me, I might have it.

Completed

Last edited:

edward-pol

Hey guys, I am looking desperately for X exclusive mega stones (have mewtwonite X, but need everything else). can get for you any pokemon with any nature, ability capsules, evolutionary items and etc.
PM me if interested! :)

shinyclauncher1234

the shinyclauncher12
Looking for moon stone

bradtrav

Im looking for charizardnite Y and eviolite

I have dusk stone and dawn stone
Can also breed timid protean froakie with a potential iv 4-6
Speed boost adamant torchic with 4-6 IV
adamant gale wings flecthling
Jolly charmander

Pm me and i can get to breeding some if thats what you require for the trade :)

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
Looking for ability capsule

Have pokérus, destiny knot, medichamite, aerodactylite, some berries (including every ev reducing berry and lansat berry), and other items as well.

Pm me to discuss trade.

Rio!

Composer
-Trade complete-

Last edited: