• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item & Pokerus Trading Thread

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Offering Mudkip, Treecko, Glameow, and Koffing for exclusive Mega Stones. Egg moves are available on them.

VM me for inquiries or offers.

LinkZ

Trading any BP Item except Ability Capsule for a shiny. PM me!

whitey

Hi everyone

I'm looking for this

Charizardite X

And i have to offer

Torchic:
Adamant
Baton pass
Speed boost
6 IVs

Ferroseed
Relaxed
Stealth rock, spikes and leech seed
31/31/31/x/31/0

Charmanders
Timid
31/x/31/31/31/31

Charmanders
Adamant
Solar power
Crunch, dragon dance and dragon pulse

Any BP item

Zoltan3

Does anyone have a Tyranitar mega stone they're willing to give up? I don't have much to offer (I'm only at the 3rd gym), but I do have some stuff in Black 2. Post what you want for it?

Emperorj

disregard this post

Last edited:

Danito

Offering:
-Magic Water
-Blastoisite
-Blazikenite
-Light Clay
-Venosaurite
-ANY BP item

Looking for:
-Evolution Stone
-Shiny Eevee

If you want something just pm me and we can work it out!

2fast2good

Looking for Charizardite Y
Can Offer almost any pokemon in kalos dex.
5 IV feebas, 4 IV Chimchar Iron Fist and Eggmove ThunderPunch, Fake Out and Fire Punch.
Almost any Item on the game except Y/X exclusive mega stones.

Last edited:

Hasty

Moonside
Hi :)

I will restart my Pokemon X game in a few days (after PokeBank is released) and I'm offering everything in my game that I can't transport through PokeBank to my new future save file. I'm trying to make some profit. :D
-> I only want Pokemon, no items or other things

Just write me a private message with your offer and FC, I will answer you and give you my FC through private message.

Mega Stones
- Lucario
- Blastoise
- Charizard X to be traded
- Ampharos
- Mawile
- Mewtwo X traded away
- Scizor
- Kangaskhan
- Gyarados
- Gengar
- Venusaur
- Tyranitar traded away
- Pinsir traded away
- Blaziken (+Event Torchic, untouched)
- Banette
- Manectic to be traded
- Abomasnow
- Gardevoir
- Medicham
- Absol
- Garchomp
- Aerodactyl
- Alakazam

Evolutionary items

Sun Stone x5
Prism Scale
Deep Sea Tooth (only 1 per save file makes this item very valuable, imo)
Deep Sea Scale (only 1 per save file makes this item very valuable, imo)
Oval Stone
King's Rock
Metal Coat traded away
Dawn Stone
Moon Stone x2 traded away
Dusk Stone
Reaper Cloth
Protector
Whipped Dream traded away
Dragon Scale

Giratina Origin Form:
Griseous Orb

On a side note: I can help you evolve Pokemon like (for example) Dusclops to Dusknoir.

Different items of value
Destiny Knot x2
Black Sludge x2
Cleanse Tag
Spell Tag
Macho Brace
Smoke Ball
Big Root
Never-Melt Ice
Amulet Coin
Dragon Fang
Poison Barb
Normal Gem
Twisted Spoon
Lucky Egg
Black Belt
Magnet
Life Orb
Expert Belt
Miracle Seed
Eviolite traded away

Earth Plate, Fist Plate, Draco Plate, Spooky Plate, Pixie Plate, Meadow Plate, Iron Plate, Zap Plate, Mind Plate, Splash Plate, Flame Plate, Sky Plate

If there are items, you want, that are not on the lists and I didn't find (Plates, etc.), tell me and I will pick them up.

~ Happy Trading :) ~

I offer Starf Berry attached to a Zygarde, Xerneas, Mewtwo.

I'm in search for one pre-Gen6 Legendary (prefer English, Event, Untouched and non-Shiny) for my Pokemon-Collection. :)

Last edited:

dewey911p

primus inter pares
I'm looking for Houndoominite

I can offer:
Froakie
Fletchling
Goomy
Bunnlby
Fenekin w/ Wish, Heat Wave, Magic Coat
Inkay
Chespin
Mawile w/ Seismic Toss
Chansey w/ Seismic Toss, Aromatherapy, Helping Hand, Counter
Bulbasaur w/ Giga Drain, Ingrain, Leaf Storm
Burgmite w/ Mirror Coat
Clauncher
Marill w/ Superpower, Play Rough, Aqua Jet, Belly Drum
Squirtle w/ Fake Out, Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, Muddy Water
Helioptile
Honedge
Tyrunt
Amaura

Natures and abilities vary and I don't want to flood the thread with a wall of text so if you have something to offer and are interested in something particular just shoot me a message and I can give you specifics. They are all 3-5IV pokemon, the only ones with 3 IVs would be something like a female Chespin with Bulletproof. It's such a pain to get females with the right ability on pokemon with a 12.5% female gender ratio that I kept a few less-than-outstanding females around. For the most part they all have beneficial natures but I have a few 5 IV pokemon with all the right IVs but the wrong nature. Also, most have their HA or beneficial ability but there a quite a few males with 4-5 IVs and the wrong ability. Most notably, however, is that when I bred Goomy I did not have access to that HA, so no HA Goomy at this time. Again, just message me and I can give you specifics on IVs, natures, abilities, ball choice, etc.

I also have a shiny Foongus I caught if that peaks anyone's interest instead.

I also have 48 spare BP if someone needs battle mansion items. I'm willing to trade all 48 BP worth of items, so if you want a few power items, or just one Scope Lens (it can be any item, this is just an example), that's fine by me.

I also have pokerus.

tl;dr Basically I'm looking to trade the leftovers of my breeds, a shiny Foongus, or battle items for Houndoominite

Last edited:

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
Looking for ability capsule

Have pokérus, destiny knot, medichamite, aerodactylite, some berries (including every ev reducing berry and lansat berry), and other items as well.

Pm me to discuss trade.

JoaoBM

Looking for: heracronite, aggronite, houndoomite and mewtonite Y

Have: shiny blue striped basculin, marine vivillon, white/orange flabébé, 2 IV perfect ditto (speed and defense), jolly protean froakie, HA fletchinder, modest braixen, all kanto/kalos starters, other HA pokemon (but have to breed them) and pokerus

Thank you

javian

Veteran Trainer
Looking for rare items, BP items, exclusive stones, rare berries, ect. Trading all breedable pokemon that are available from pokebank.

LinkZ

Trading any BP Item except Ability Capsule for a shiny!

quiz_master

Planning on Restarting this version when bank comes out so i'm seeking Shiny Pokemon or High IV(4-6 IV pokemon)

Have the following Items for trade
Blastoisinite, Gengarite, Garchompite, Banettite, Medichamite, Mawilite, Alakazite, Gyaradosite, Gardevoirite, Absolite, Ampharosite, Abomasite

Amulet Coin, Black Belt, Silk Scarf, Magnet, King's Rock, Spell Tag, Black Glasses, Charcoal, Dragon Fang, Deep Sea Tooth and Scale, Macho Brace, Twisted Spoon, Oval Stone, Expert Belt, Whipped Dream

Also have all those arceus plates thou i don't know why anyone would need more lol

PM me if interested in making a trade

Last edited: