• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item & Pokerus Trading Thread

Kuraitamashii

I am currently looking for the following Items.

Ability Capsule
Everstones[Will trade a Starf Berry for 3]

Pokemon I am looking for.
Non-English Ditto:perfect IVs[Will offer Lansat, Starf, and Ability Capsule for 1]
Shinies

I am offering the following in exchange.
Lansat Berries
Starf Berry

Lucky Egg[1]
Hidden Ability Pokemon from Friend Safaris
Vivillon[Japanese] with Pokerus

altars

Legendary Collector
Trading my Manectite for Houndoomite.

Josh017

LF Shiny Stone, houndoominite

FT

Perfect 5 iv eevee with hidden ability
Perfect 6 iv eevee
Perfect 5 iv inkay
Perfect 4 iv fennekin with hidden ability
master ball
shiny electrode

PokemonMegaBeast

Im Still Here!
Hi guys really need a dusk stone i will trade a 4 iv aron adamant head smash jap and a 4 iv jap modest goomy pm me if you have a dusk stone

-Espada-

LF Megastones for:

Herracross
Houndoom
Aggron
Mewtwo Y
Charizard Y

FT:

Pokerus
Shiny Stones
Dusk Stones
Dawn Stones
Sun Stones
Moon Stones
Thunder Stones
Whipped Dream

Last edited:

Covcraig

Hi all, looking for a flawless ditto or a ditto with as many 31 ivs as possible, also looking for pokerus infected pokes.

PM ME FOR TRADE DISCUSSIONS

erxz

Hi!I need a starf berry.I have 3 shynies pokemon to offer for it:

Charmeleon/naive/solar power/friend safari/luxury ball/lv 30
Fletchinder/naive/gale wings/friend safari/luxury ball/lv 30
Loudred/quiet/soundproof/repeat ball/friend safari/lv 30.

Please,choose one if you interested to trade for a starf berry.

My Friend Code is 2105-9573-7164 THANKS!

McIntyre

Novice Breeder
Trading:

Helix Fossil x4
Dome Fossil x3
Sun Stone x2
Master Ball
Deep Sea Tooth
Power Bracer
Pokerus

Looking For:

Dusk Stone(s)
Dawn Stone(s)
Shiny Stone(s)

Last edited:

Pootis

The Dispenser
Have various Pokémon with Pokerus, looking for some interesting offers in PM form.

have left overs, master balls, blastoisite , all y exclusive mega stones,

lookingfor for shiny pokemon , legendary's or maybe somthing else

pm me if you need anything

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
Looking for ability capsule

Have pokérus, destiny knot, medichamite, aerodactylite, some berries (including every ev reducing berry and lansat berry), and other items as well.

Pm me to discuss trade.

ironmaiden20001

FT: Pokerus
Shiny Stone
Dusk Stone
Sun Stone
Eviolite
Ampharosite
Deep Sea Items
Leftovers
Black Sludge
Gengarite
Metal coat
Abomasite
Mewtwonite X
Charizardite X
PM with offers!

dewey911p

primus inter pares
I'm looking for Houndoominite

I can offer:
Froakie
Fletchling
Goomy
Bunnlby
Fenekin w/ Wish, Heat Wave, Magic Coat
Inkay
Chespin
Mawile w/ Seismic Toss
Chansey w/ Seismic Toss, Aromatherapy, Helping Hand, Counter
Bulbasaur w/ Giga Drain, Ingrain, Leaf Storm
Burgmite w/ Mirror Coat
Clauncher
Marill w/ Superpower, Play Rough, Aqua Jet, Belly Drum
Squirtle w/ Fake Out, Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, Muddy Water
Helioptile
Honedge
Tyrunt
Amaura

Natures and abilities vary and I don't want to flood the thread with a wall of text so if you have something to offer and are interested in something particular just shoot me a message and I can give you specifics. They are all 3-5IV pokemon, the only ones with 3 IVs would be something like a female Chespin with Bulletproof. It's such a pain to get females with the right ability on pokemon with a 12.5% female gender ratio that I kept a few less-than-outstanding females around. For the most part they all have beneficial natures but I have a few 5 IV pokemon with all the right IVs but the wrong nature. Also, most have their HA or beneficial ability but there a quite a few males with 4-5 IVs and the wrong ability. Most notably, however, is that when I bred Goomy I did not have access to that HA, so no HA Goomy at this time. Again, just message me and I can give you specifics on IVs, natures, abilities, ball choice, etc.

I also have a shiny Foongus I caught if that peaks anyone's interest instead.

I also have 48 spare BP if someone needs battle mansion items. I'm willing to trade all 48 BP worth of items, so if you want a few power items, or just one Scope Lens (it can be any item, this is just an example), that's fine by me.

I also have pokerus.

tl;dr Basically I'm looking to trade the leftovers of my breeds, a shiny Foongus, or battle items for Houndoominite

pikkichu

Restarted my x version,
I'n offering ALL x version exclusives from my first play through which are now on my Y version: including xerneas(modest I think) and all X version mega stones(including charizardite x and mewtwonite x)

Make an offer, not accepting any stones or any normal Pokemon, I have all 718 Pokemon, no fishing shinies either, if your gonna offer shinies I prefer non chainable, new kalos Pokemon, must have the pentagon symbol, any ditto with 4/5 31Ivs that don't involve sp attack will work for a stone but it must have 31 attack iv

Pm me offers, I'll be trading in a couple days