• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item & Pokerus Trading Thread

Mash

Desperately looking for the charizardite x stone pm me and I'll see what I can do

Psybur

Nostalgic Cubone
If anyone can trade me a Houndoominite, or whatever the heck it's called, I can totally hook you up with any of these fine shinnies: Phione, Deoxys, Dialga, Lugia, Tornadus, Cobalion, Kaolin, Kyogre, Uxie, Mesprit, Kricketot, Raichu, Registeel, Azelf, Cressalia, Regigigas, Latios, Mewtwo, Kyurem, Blastoise, Bulbasaur, Palkia, Geodude, Landorus, Thundurus, Giritina, and Dialga.

These are all legit as they are all in my Pokémon Bank and have been traded to me or, in a couple of cases, earned by me over the last two years. I will trade any of them for Houndoominite, or whatever the heck it's called. I don't care what Pokémon they are hooked up to. PM me if you're interested.

Sietse23

*Brainfarts*
Offering:

Lucky Egg
Thunderstone
Leaf Stone
Water Stone
Starf Berry
Lansat Berry
Fire Stone
Comet Shard
Metal Coat
Any Berry
Star Piece
Nugget
Pokerus
Pearl String
Deepsea Scale
Sun Stone
Moon Stone
Light Ball
Heart Scale
Dragon Scale
Every Incense
Leftovers
Prism Scale
King's Rock
5IV Mons, ask

Looking for:

Legendaries
Mega Stones
5IV Pokemon
Event Pokemon
Competitive Pokemon
Shinies (preferably non-fishing)
Charizardite Y + X
Competitive Pokemon in rare balls!

PM me so we can make a deal, I can offer multiple items for Legendaries or something of high value

Got 9 extra Blazikenites up for trade (yes, I've been starting new games over and over for the stones on X as soon as I got it).

Looking for Aggronite and Charizardite Y mostly. Once I get those I'll accept other Y - exclusive stones as well. PM me if interested

Blaze990

Looking for charizardite X

Offering: Extreme Speed Pikachu
Charmander with Dragon Pulse
Japanese Event Tornadus
Snarl Zoroak Event
Virizion
Terrakion
Cobalion

and some pokemon with Hidden abilities: Cacnea, Bellsprout, Ralts, Munna, Seedot, Torkoal, Whishmur, Pidgey, Wooper, Shuckle,Kraby, Lotad, Sandshrew, Drifloon, Zangoose,Riolu, Stantler, Croagunk, Nidoran, Kangaskhan, Hippopotas, Igglybuff, Taillow, Darumaka, Sliggoo, Fletchling, Vulpix, Poliwag, Ditto, Eevee,Dratini, Treecko, Froakie.....

PM me if interested

Last edited:

Xadvid

Mastermind
I'm trading the following:

Lucky Egg
Destiny Knot
Soothe Bell
Rocky Helmet
Eviolite
Leftovers
Everstone
Blackbelt
Charcoal
Silk Scarf
Metal Coat
Prism Scale
Thunder Stone
Shiny Stone
Metwonite X
Manectitie
Tyranitarite
Pinsirite

I am only interested in Shinies, Legendaries/Events and Competitively Bred Pokemon
I'm also mainly interested in a Shiny Spritzee with at least 4IVs.

PM me if you're interested

Last edited:

jim_420

5ivBank Ball Breeder
looking for a shiny latios, or just a low lvl latios. willing to trade a shiny leafeon. if it is shiny and a low lvl ill trade you a shiny giratina!

ZombieDeviant

Berry Master
Looking for Leftovers. I have Heart Scales, Rare Candies, evolution stones and more to trade for them. PM me if you have some you're willing to trade

Jack5326

FT: Abomasite, Alakazite, Banettite, Gengarite, Gyaradosite, Lucarionite, Medichamite, Venusaurite / Black Sludge, Flame Orb, Toxic Orb, Up-Grade / Lansat Berry, Starf Berry.

LF: Battle Maison items (Bright Powder, Ring Target, Zoom Lens)

Version Exclusive Mega Stones

Other 5-6IV Pokemon (Preferably in Apricorn Balls yet I'll consider all offers)

Legendaries.

!jirachi!

3/4 dead...
offering pokérus for any megastone or usefull item pm me

Henraye

Toon Leader
I want a gyradosite, aggronite, garchompite, and/or absolite. Offering Blastoisite, Blazikenite, Rocky Helmet, Old Amber, Jaw Fossil, Fire Stone, Leaf Stone, and Black Sludge. PM me if you have any of these

Last edited:

Evil Elf

Sand Burial Trainer
Ok... For trade

Charizardite Y
Heracronite

Lv 65
Quirky
31/31/31/31/31/31
English
In any kind of ball you like (most probably at least)

DITTO!

Looking for the following:
Charizardite X
Pinsirite

JPN Ditto
31/31/31/31/31/31
IN A DUSK BALL

Thanks

Ninja edit:
Probably got a spare Leftovers, MAYBE a black sludge, I know I have at least 1 rocky helmet, and a couple other BP items.

If you need help with leveling a pokemon through trade, organise it with me during one of these trades (your pokemon, your item, you get it back, no charge :))

Last edited: