• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item & Pokerus Trading Thread

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
I need rare candies, and ppups/maxes. Each of the following pokemon costs two items -

Brave shiny rivalry nidoran male I bred on platinum
XD Zapdos with baton pass
Relaxed jirachi wishmaker cloned
Japanese quirky shiny audino unova
Shiny charmander nicknamed charizard with outrage bred by someone (not me) on platinum was used for breeding at some point level 17 cloned
Seismic toss charmander I got on my firered
HA dreamball timburr with drain punch and mach punch not great natures sorry trying to breed better
5 iv rash feebas
5 iv adamant charmander
5 iv female HA fenniken modest bred myself so nicknameable has all flawless except spdef
Level 100 pickup dedenne sassy
Shiny gyarados from my heartgold
Ask, got loads of crap stored on pokemon bank, including some more 5iv's and I can get loads of HA.

Last edited:

Zekial

FT: Aggronite, Charizardite Y, Garchompite, Gardevoirite, Leftovers x2, Medichamite, Mewtwonite Y x2, 6IV Jolly Victini & 31/30/31/30/30/31 HA Fire Latios.

LF: Pinsirite.

Last edited:

VaporeonIce

FT: Aggronite, Charizardite Y, Garchompite, Gardevoirite, Heracronite, Leftovers x2, Medichamite, Mewtwonite Y x2, 6IV Jolly Victini & 6IV HA Fire Latios.

LF:Manectite & Pinsirite.

I assume this is supposed to say HP Fire...a 6 IV Pokemon will have HP Dark, not HP Fire.

Glaive

Mew/Mewtwo Lover
LF: Hecronite

FT: Mewtwonite X, Leftovers, Lucky Egg, Meloetta, Jirachi, Shaymin or Mew,

Last edited:
Ft

Leftovers
Lucky eggs
Moon stones
Sun stones
Rare candies
PP max

Shiny venuasur with mega stone

6 iv modest blaze fennekin with hypnosis
5 iv modest magician fennekin with hypnosis
5 iv timid overgrow treecko with leafstorm/dragon breath
5 iv timid pickup dedenne with eerie impulse
5 iv modest magic guard abra with fire punch/barrier
5 iv jolly speed boost torchic with baton pass/counter
5 iv jolly sheer force tauros
5 iv adamant clear body klink with vice grip
5 iv adamant hydration lapras with avalanche/ancient power
5 iv bold rain dish squirtle with aura sphere/dragon pulse
5 iv timid solar power charmander with dragon pulse/outrage

Lf

Shinies

THEDUDEISHE

Lf sail fossil. I'll give a male amaura and a 4Iv spitback for it. Alternately, I'd take a female amaura, I just need a female one so I can start breeding them without having to breed for a female with ditto.

shadowjeff

shiny hunter :D
got a charizardite Y for trade

LF:shiny shinx or shiny male nidoran♂ or shiny nidorino

pm me if you want to trade or if you have something else to offer feel free to pm and i will see if i am intrested

have a nice day,
~shadowjeff

Last edited:

Silicone

Poison Moth
I AM OFFERING LEFTOVERS ON A FEMALE MODEST DUSTOX!
But I need you to hold on to my Blazikenite holding blaziken because im starting a new game amd Blazikenite are hard to come by now

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Hi

I'm after a Thunderstone, Light Ball & maybe an Exp.Share if someone has these lay around with no use...I don't have anything special to trade since I've just started the game and want to start a fresh from Gen 6, meaning I've none of my stuff from Gen 5 backwards! Just inbox me if you've got something to offer and I'll do my best to sort a trade!

Thanks!

Last edited:

ohjeezitskim

Hi

I'm after a Thunderstone, Light Ball & maybe an Exp.Share if someone has these lay around with no use...I don't have anything special to trade since I've just started the game and want to start a fresh from Gen 6, meaning I've none of my stuff from Gen 5 backwards! Just inbox me if you've got something to offer and I'll do my best to sort a trade!

Thanks!

This is for 6th gen, and EXP share is a key item this gen, can't trade it. You get it after the first gym in XY anyway.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
This is for 6th gen, and EXP share is a key item this gen, can't trade it. You get it after the first gym in XY anyway.

Bonus! Thanks. I'm outside the 1st gym but I like to train my Pokemon a fair bit before I start properly, getting it so early is a huge benefit to myself.

sleven

I'll trade my x mega stones for the y exclusive stones
Fc: 109194630560
tyranitarite for an aggronite
charizardite x for a chardizardite y
pinsirite for hercronite
manecite for houndoominite
mewtwoonite x for mewtwonite y
you don't need every stone listed. If u only want to offer 1 stone for one of the stones i have,that will be fine too

kvn2572

I'll trade my x mega stones for the y exclusive stones
Fc: 109194630560
tyranitarite for an aggronite
charizardite x for a chardizardite y
pinsirite for hercronite
manecite for houndoominite
mewtwoonite x for mewtwonite y
you don't need every stone listed. If u only want to offer 1 stone for one of the stones i have,that will be fine too

can I trade you a charizardite y for a manectite or tyranitarite?