• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item & Pokerus Trading Thread

Icon Zeph

I'll trade you a pinsirite for that ditto?

Electrolled

I have a Tyranitarite and a Manectricite I'm willing to trade.
The Tyranitarite can be traded for either a 6 IV flawless Ditto (preferably not english but I won't be picky), or a simple Aggronite. The manectricite must be traded for a Houndoomite.
If interested, PM or VM me, and reply to me on this thread.
Thanks!

ATM101

I'm offering my chardizardite y for trade. I'm interested in getting a contary snivy. Pm me if interested and for further details. I'll be back on in about 8 or so hours.

GeneralDI

Can anyone get me a Houndoomite? I have a Xerneas and an Yveltal that I'd be willing to trade in return. PM me with offers please!

kvn2572

I'll trade either one for it. My friend code is 2552 0567 1778. I added you already so if you're willing to make a trade just add me or message me on here somehow.

I already added you & ill take the manectite, get online now if you can

Last edited:

Kuraitamashii

I am currently looking for the following Items.
Ability Capsules
Y Exclusive Mega Stones[Will offer Multiple Normal Legendaries for a Single Mega Stone]
X Exclusive Mega Stones[Will offer Multiple Normal Legendaries for a Single Mega Stone]

I am offering the following in exchange.
Mewtwonite Y[Will only trade for an Ability Capsule]
Mewtwonite X[Will only trade for an Ability Capsule]
Aggronite[Will only trade for an Ability Capsule]
Houndoominite[Will only trade for an Ability Capsule]
Heracronite[Will only trade for an Ability Capsule]

Event Legendaries
-Crown Entei

Normal Legendaries[Caught in games. From Bank. Willing to trade multiples for Ability Capsule or an Exclusive Mega Stone.]
-Moltres
-Uxie
-Cobalion
-Virizion
-Terrakion
-Dialga
-Palkia
-Mewtwo
-Phione

Jack5326

FT: Abomasite, Alakazite, Banettite, Gengarite, Gyaradosite, Lucarionite, Medichamite, Venusaurite / Black Sludge, Flame Orb, Toxic Orb, Up-Grade / Lansat Berry, Starf Berry.

LF: MAJOR WANT: Untouched Level 1 Lightning Rod Electrike with 31/X/31/31/31/31 IVs and B/W2 tutor move Signal Beam (Must Be Nicknameable)

Battle Maison items (Bright Powder, Ring Target, Zoom Lens)

Version Exclusive Mega Stones

Other 5-6IV Pokemon (Preferably in Apricorn Balls yet I'll consider all offers)

Legendaries.

Last edited:
Got 6 extra Blazikenites up for trade (yes, I've been starting new games over and over for the stones on X as soon as I got it).

Still looking for Mewtwonite Y and Houndoomite.

shadowjeff

shiny hunter :D
got a charizardite Y, houndoomite, heracrosite, aggronite, mewtwonite Y for trade

(1:1)LF:shiny shinx or shiny litwik or shiny joltik

(2:1)highly wanted:shiny male nidaran♂ or shiny nidorino

pm me if you want to trade or if you have something else to offer feel free to pm and i will see if i am intrested

have a nice day,
~shadowjeff

Last edited:

Doobius

FT:

Any Berry
Black Sludge
Deep Sea Tooth
Gengarite
Medichamite
Poison Barb
Protector
Razor Claw
Reaper Cloth
Sachet
Star Piece
Whipped Dream
Armor Fossil
Cover Fossil
Dubious Disc
Skull Fossil
Thunder Stone
Metal Coat
Old Amber
Plume Fossil
Water Stone
Damp Rock
Deep Sea Scale
King's Rock
Dawn Stone
Dragon Scale
Prism Scale
Hard Stone
Leaf Stone
Lucky Egg
Lucky Punch
Everstone
Fire Stone
Helix Fossil
Dome Fossil
Sun Stone
Moon Stone
Heart Scale

LF:

48 BP Battle Maison items
Jaw Fossil
Sail Fossil

Depending on what you have or want, I might be able to trade more than 1 item. PM me.

Darklyon

Breeder
Hello, I'm looking for Pokerus. I can help with breeding (5 Iv's/Egg Moves) and also Ev Training.

Tigurtz

Idk where else to ask this.. but can some one give me a random pokemon egg? Just needs to be able to learn surf & waterfall. I just started a new game and want to run with random pokemon.

Eclair~

ES member Eclair
I am looking for the below items as well as certain 5-6 IV Pokémon, (If it has egg moves then all the better). For a list of what all I have to trade for them, please visit my trade shop (Link in sig) and reply there if you're interested in trading with me. Thank you. (I can trade cloned Mews, cloned Deoxys', many HA/egg move mons, rare items including rare berries, Pokerus and so SOO much more!)
Currently there are 3 promos in my shop but soon they'll end.

Ability Capsules
Jaw Fossil
Manectite
Master Balls
Sail Fossil
Any X/Y exclusive Mega Stone item
And All of the below Battle Maison items:
1 Red Card
1 Eject Button
1 Ring Target
1 Magmarizer
1 Wise Glasses