• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item & Pokerus Trading Thread

gregjammer

Feather Trainer
LF: Charizardite Y

FT: Your choice of: Pokerus, PP Ups(up to 15), some evo stones, and more! If interested, message me to indicate interest, state the item you want,
and I'll see if I have what you're looking for...

CarlosMeetWorld

Dragon Multi-Style
Hello, I'm looking for:
- Y exclusive Mega Stones (Houndoomite, Aggronite)

I can offer:
- Any Battle Maison item(s) including Ability Capsules
- A variety of 5iv Pokemon
- Hidden Ability Pokemon
- Egg move bred Pokemon

Please PM/VM me if you are interested in a trade. Thanks :)

i have an extra houndoomite for a ha pokemon

Looking for: One Dusk Stone

Offering:

Litwik (Luxury Ball)
Ability: Flash Fire or Infiltrator (your choice)
Nature: Quiet (+SpAtk/-Speed)
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/0
Egg moves:
-Heat Wave
-Clear Smog
-Haze
-Power Swap

I have the breeding parents ready, but will need time to re-breed this. Should be able to get the ability and IV spread within 10 eggs though (unless the RNG trolls me). PM me if you are interested, please.

Last edited:

leonz

The Unknown Trainer
Offering any legendary prior to Gen 6 and any Battle Masion item.

Looking for X exclusive Mega Stones (besides Mewtwoite X, Charizardite X, and Tyranitarite) and Xerneas.

PM if interested.

Alhersheil

LF : Y exclusive mega stones (Charizardite Y, Mewtwoite Y, Heracrosite, Houndoomite, Aggronite) and Blazekenite

FT : Pokerus, Shiny Manaphy, Shiny Floatzel, BP items, and a lot of things except Mega stones

PM if interested

Defutz

Eevee Lover
I'm looking for a shiny stone to evolve a pokemon for my friend's birthday. I have quite a few unused items and stones so just shoot me a pm with what you need~

Last edited:

Glayce

LF:
Metal Coat
Protector

FT:
Power Items
Evolutionary Stones
Mega Stones

Last edited:

CarlosMeetWorld

Dragon Multi-Style

WesG828

Looking For-

Choice Specs
Choice Band

Manecite
Pinsirite
Tyraitarite

For Trade-

Victini Movie14 Event
Mew
Jiriachi
Shaymin

All Legends from XY including Pokebank Celebi - All different natures and levels
I also have Legends from prev gens.

PM me if interested and if there is something else you want let me know. Thanks!

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Offering luminous moss, snowball, never melt ice, balm mushrooms, tyranitarite, ether, and 2x Master Balls

Looking for 2-4 Coba Berries, and tons of PP Maxes

Jack5326

FT: Abomasite, Alakazite, Banettite, Gengarite, Lucarionite, Venusaurite / Black Sludge, Deep Sea Scale, Flame Orb, Magmarizer, Metal Coat, Prism Scale, Toxic Orb, Up-Grade / Lansat Berry, Starf Berry.

LF: MAJOR WANT: Untouched Level 1 Lightning Rod Electrike with 31/X/31/31/31/31 IVs and B/W2 tutor move Signal Beam (Must Be Nicknameable)

Battle Maison items (Bright Powder, Ring Target, Zoom Lens)

Version Exclusive Mega Stones

Other 5-6IV Pokemon (Preferably in Apricorn Balls yet I'll consider all offers)

Legendaries.

Last edited:

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
LF Starf and Lansat Berry, don't really have much to offer aside from HA pokemon from FSs and Destiny Knots, so if anyone want's to help a fellow trainer out, that would be awesome.

chibiromeo

Pokémon breeder
Offering pokérus

Looking for: articuno, xerneas, darkrai, manaphy, jirachi, mew OR vivillon colors, just pm me what you have, open to other offers too, I like foreign (non-english) pokemon.

Last edited: