• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item & Pokerus Trading Thread

ray.alexander

Ace Trainer
I am looking for Aggronite. I have Tyranitarite, Manectite, Phione with pokerus that I am willing to trade for that mega stone. PM me to make a trade happen.

Pokemister

Brendan
Looking for Charizardite X

Offering:

Mewtwoite Y
Blazikenite
Medichamite
Abomasite
Absolite
Ampharosite
Aerodactylite
Various 5IV pokemon
Various Legendary pokemon
Various shiny pokemon
6 IV Jap. DItto

zjcoax

Looking for Charizardite Y and Blazikenite.

I can offer a lot - like, similarly to this dude ^^ above - but I can't give you my Charizardite X. Let's make it happen.

Glaive

Mew/Mewtwo Lover
Looking for Aggronite

Offering event pokemon like Mew, Jirachi and so on.

Nightshade Aran

Hydreigon Summoner
Hey all offering a megazard x stone for help transferring 5 eggs from Y to X.

Seems like you can't get PMd because you don't have room in your inbox? well regardless~ if you still need help passing the eggs, I can help. No need to give me the mega stone. =)

Also if anyone needs pokerus send me a PM, i can infect a random pkmn for you. (And if you have leftovers or something like that to spare, i wont say no to that =P)

GhostlyMaiden

Old User: OtakuGamer
LF:
Charizardite X
Dusk Stone (x2)
Leftovers

FT:
Heracrossite
Moon Stone
Oval Stone
Magnet

Willing to take other offers, PM me if you are willing to trade.

GhostlyMaiden

Old User: OtakuGamer
LF:
Charizardite X
Dusk Stone (x2)
Leftovers

FT:
Heracrossite
Moon Stone
Oval Stone
Magnet

Willing to take other offers, PM me if you are willing to trade.

Ft

Leftovers
Lucky egg
Moon stones
Sun stones

6iv jolly shed skin dratini with iron tail and extreme speed
6iv jolly marvel scale dratini with iron tail and extreme speed
6iv brave overgrown treecko with leaf storm and dragon breathe
6iv female timid bulletproof chespin with curse and spikes
6iv timid flash fire vulpix with hypnosis and hex

5iv adamant clear body beldum
5iv adamant technician scyther with defog
5iv modest hustle deino with ice fire fang/dark pulse
5iv timid bulletproof chespin with synthesis/curse/spikes
5iv impish sturdy skarmory with whirlwind/brave bird
5iv modest magician fennekin with hypnosis
5iv adamant speed boost carvahna with destiny bond/hydro pump
5iv timid strong jaw tyrunt with ice thunder fire fang
5iv jolly marvel scale dratini with extreme speed/iron tail
5iv brave overgrown treecko with dragon breath/leaf storm
5iv timid flash fire vulpix hypnosis/hex
5iv brave oblivious feebas with mirror coat/dragon pulse/iron tail (I'll attach a prism scale if its a great offer)
5iv careful torrent mudkip with yawn/avalanche
5iv jolly iron fist chim char with fire thunder punch
5iv adamant immunity gligar with wing attack/poison tail/counter

looking for shines, mega stones or other cool things

Thanks

Leonn

looking for a shiny eevee/umbreon, flawless/almost flawless(would like to know the IVs obviously), sassy nature preferably with wish, but not needed. MUST be legit, and caught/hatched in X&Y. I have tons of stuff, bp items(which I could get quickly), including legendaries like the regi family (regirock,regiice, etc), I have a lot, believe me. So send me a private message, thanks!

basedjam

There might be a better place to post this, but this is at least tangentially related to picking up more rare items, so here goes. I created a really big spreadsheet to help coordinate people's efforts at winning the daily lottery drawing at Lumiose City.

In case you didn't know, the ID stays the same all day, so you can save before doing the drawing, find out what ID you need to get, and reset your game to try and trade for something with a matching trainer ID. This spreadsheet has all 10,000 possible winning lotto combinations, so if the ID for the day is 72341, you can search for "2341," see that I have something ending in those digits, and contact me to set up a trade to get your free Master Ball. I've entered about 300 of the unique IDs I have sitting around my Pokebank from Wonder Trades, so theoretically, 3% of you could get a Master Ball and 30% could get a PP Max each day from one of those IDs. Obviously, the more people that enter a few ID numbers they're willing to trade, the easier it will be to find multiple 4 digit matches for a given ID.

Here's the link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...cjZiajIzTDY0aG1hR2FHSHpsb2c&usp=sharing#gid=0
Feel free to check it out, and even if you don't have any ID numbers you want to add, let me know if I have anything I can trade you to get a Master Ball/PP Max.

aerial_ace

Offering ability capsule or any BP item
Evolutionary stones

LF exclusive mega stones, 6 iv non english ditto(don't mind if cloned).

Timid Treecko with standard ability either 31/30/30/31/31/31(HP Ice) or 31/30/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)(i preffer HP fire) will insta trade ability capsule + lucky egg for for one of these.
Pm me.

Last edited:

CarlosMeetWorld

Dragon Multi-Style
LF Charizardite X

FT:

Legendaries
Mega Stones ( Except Houndoominite , Tyranitarite, Ampharosite, and Garchompite )
Event Pokemon (Genesect, Arceus, Keldeo, Jirachi, I have them all)
Ev Trained Rash Nature 6v Charizard Shiny
Multiple charmander with egg moves
Ev Trained Extremespeed/ Jolly Nature Dragonite 6v
Ev trained Sassy Nature Goodra 5v (SPA Goodra)(31,31,31,x,31,31)
Ev Trained Modest Natured 6v Ampharos Shiny with Magnet Rise
PKRS pokemon
Heart Scales
6v Adamant Garchomp Ev trained with Dragon Pulse

Fc is in Sig / Pm Me

Last edited:

Jack5326

FT: Abomasite, Alakazite, Banettite, Gengarite, Lucarionite, Venusaurite / Black Sludge, Deep Sea Scale, Flame Orb, Magmarizer, Metal Coat, Prism Scale, Toxic Orb, Up-Grade / Lansat Berry, Starf Berry.

LF: MAJOR WANT: Untouched Level 1 Lightning Rod Electrike with 31/X/31/31/31/31 IVs and B/W2 tutor move Signal Beam (Must Be Nicknameable)

Battle Maison items (Bright Powder, Ring Target, Zoom Lens)

Version Exclusive Mega Stones

Other 5-6IV Pokemon (Preferably in Apricorn Balls yet I'll consider all offers)

Legendaries.

shadowjeff

shiny hunter :D
LF blazikenite
got a shiny dusclops for trade