• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item & Pokerus Trading Thread

Rio!

Composer
Still looking for a Thick Club.

I do have a Master Ball I can part with; though if you're interested in something else, we can work out something via PM.

Arfenond

Im still Looking for Manectric Mega Stone, im offering any other mega stone exlusive to Y except for Houmdoum's one.
Can also breed some pokemon with poke bank exlusive abilities like Carvhana w/ Speed Boost, Carrablast w/No guard, Cranidos with Sheer Force etc

PM if you are interested

BBtheASH

A Fairy Specialized Trainer
im looking for a Rock Gem. offering any pokemon y mega stones.

lifesavers2

Pokemon Breeder
im looking for a Rock Gem. offering any pokemon y mega stones.

I'm fairly certain that the Normal Gem is the only obtainable gem in this generation so far.

Yuugen

LF: Mewtwonite Y
FT: Any BP items( except ability capsule ), willing to trade two for it.
Or 5 iv pokemon
timid noibat, jolly/timid charmander, jolly zubat, jolly fraokie, jolly Riolu.

Boston's Best

Looking for X only Mega stones. Can offer any of the following KALOS bred pokemon;

Brave Phantumps- Harvest(HA) and natural cure- male and female- 31/31/31/x/31/0- venom drench egg move- Premier ball
Bold Togepis- Serene Grace- 5 IV males and 4 IV females- Nasty plot egg move- Premier ball
Sassy Larvitars- Sand Veil(HA) and Guts- male and female- 31/31/31/x/31/0- iron head, stealth rock, curse and pursuit egg moves- Premier ball
Brave Snubbulls- Intimidate- male and female- 31/31/31/x/31/0- heal bell, fake tears, close combat, and focus punch egg moves- Premier ball
Sassy Yamask- Mummy- male and female- 31/x/31/31/31/0- ally switch, nasty plot, toxic spikes, and imprison egg moves- premier ball
Quiet Clauncher- Mega launcher- male and female- 31/x/31/31/31/0- endure, entrainment, and helping hand egg moves- premier ball

Can also offer any battle Maison items, any Kalos legendary pokemon, or shiny Chansey.
If you have another need in mind, PM me and if i can obtain it i will.

Amacitare

Ninja Cat
Have: Porygon-Z, Gliscor, Weavile
Want: Starf and Lansat Berry (Both for one pokemon), 48bp, Lucky Eggs

irv

Master-in-Training
Have: 5-6 IV.. stuff (Kalos bred), including: Protean Froakies, adamant honedges, charmanders (natures and egg moves for mega X or Y), 4-5 IV legends (name it, I probably have it)

Want: Leftovers. Just leftovers. LOL I could probably give one or two of those ^ in exchange for one.

P.S. FC is 1864-9747-8166. I can hop online at any time, just shoot me a PM! Thanks in advance. :)

Last edited:

Kuraitamashii

I am currently looking for the following Items.
Ability Capsules
Y Exclusive Mega Stones[Will offer Multiple Normal Legendaries for a Single Mega Stone]
X Exclusive Mega Stones[Will offer Multiple Normal Legendaries for a Single Mega Stone]

I am offering the following in exchange.
Mewtwonite X[Will only trade for an Ability Capsule]
Mewtwonite Y[Will only trade for an Ability Capsule]
Heracronite[Will only trade for an Ability Capsule]

Event Legendaries
Crown Entei

Normal Legendaries[Caught in games. From Bank. Willing to trade multiples for an Exclusive Mega Stone.]
-Moltres
-Uxie
-Palkia
-Mewtwo
-Phione

aerial_ace

Offering ability capsule luvky eggs any evolutionary stone
Looking for hp fire treecko(perfect ivs) with standard ability. Really need one pm me(I don't mind if its not kalos born as long as its legit)

DekanF85

Looking for
tyranitarite
Pinserite

Offering
Aggronite
hericanite

pm me.

Last edited:

EonDragonFTW

looking for: Tyranitarite and Pinsirite

Offering: Flawless Japanese Adamant Dittos, but i can offer other things too

lifesavers2

Pokemon Breeder
Alrighty now, the Darkrai event in Japan is up, so I'm offering a shiny Froakie, two shiny Claunchers, and a shiny Octillery to the first person to trade me an Enigma berry.
If you have one and really think it's worth more, PM me and we can negotiate.

Wow, a passerby just traded me a Membership Pass Darkrai (that I don't doubt for a minute that he duped, but hey, I might be wrong) that was holding an Enigma Berry for my Latios. Wow, that was a nice trade! Anyways, if anyone wants one, I'll be trading them out in a few weeks or so!

Last edited:

kingporky5

LF: Charizardite Y or other items
FT:
31/*/31/31/31/31 Deino Modest x2
31/31/31/*/31/31 Heracross Adamant Rock Blast
31/31/31/31/31/31 Axew Adamant Rivalry
31/*31/31/31/31/31 Gastly Timid x4
31/31/31/31/31/31 Swinub Oblivious egg moves
31/31/31/*/31/31 Larvitar Adamant egg moves
31/31/31/31/31/* Beldum Adamant x3
31/*/31/31/31/31 Eevee Bold wish
31/31/31/31/31/31 Gligar Impish Sand veil
31/31/31/*/31/31 Aaron Relaxed Stealth Rock
31/*/31/31/31/31 Charmander Timid
31/31/31/*/31/31 Riolu Jolly Crunch Bullet Punch
31/*/31/31/31/31 Riolu Timid Vacuum Wave

Last edited:

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Looking for Houndoomite, offering Manectite or any Battle Maison item.

RoughRice

Hi, Im looking for a Tyranitarite, will trade with my aggronite or other possible Megastones that I might not need. My FC: 4742-5971-5647

rover1000

The collector
I have a Aggronite and would like to trade it for a Tyranirarite as well as a Heracronite that I would like to trade for a Pinsirite. PM me!

Xenomata

MS Paint Sableye
I need a Manectite. I do not understand why they give you mega stones for pokemon that you can't actually obtain in the version you have...

Anyways, all I can offer is either a Mewtwonite Y or shiny Giratina from the Gamestop event before Pokemon X and Y were released, but otherwise I don't have much.

(If you read this before, no I'm not offering the Shiny Palkia, it was reserved for someone else and I momentarily forgot. Sorry if there was any confusion)

Last edited:
I'm offering any Battle Maison item to anyone with a 6 iv Ditto or a Friend Safari w/ Ditto. Can also offer a Master Ball if you prefer. PM me if interested.