• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item & Pokerus Trading Thread

your_worst_nightmare

Pokerman Master
i am looking for a char'ite y. i can offer pkrs/ left over 5iv bulbasuar with the moves ingrain-petal dance- skull bash- and power whip. they are in nest ball and some have hidden ability. pm if intreasted

I am looking for a Pinsirite

I have Helix Fossil, Old Amber, Armor Fossil, Cove Fossil and Plume Fossil.
I also have a water safari with Krabby, Quagsire and Frogadier
Shoot me a PM if you want to trade please thanks!

Friend Code: 4742-5433-9982

mapijs

Looking for:
Any mega stone

For trade:
5iv pokemon with HA and/or Egg moves
BP items

pm me

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Offering:
Enigma Berries (x50)
Straf berries (X50)
Lansat beries (X40)
Moon Stones (x35)
Leaf Stone (x10)
Fire Stone (x15)
Dawn Stone (x3)
Sun Stone (x54)
Reaper Cloth
Prism Scale (x4)
Moon Stones
Pearl Strings
Balm Mushrooms (200)
5IV pokemon of your choice to breed
Destiny Knots (5)
Everstones (3)

Want:
Leftovers
Vivillon: Ocean pattern
Eviolite
kings rock
5IV Kalos Bred/Event pokemon (PM Me)

JynxMidnight

IV Breeder
LF:

X Mega Stones that aren't Charizardite X, particularly Manectite

FT:

Perfect IV:
Kangaskhan Adamant in Love Ball 31/31/31/x/31/31
Totodile Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 w/ EMs Hydro Pump, Aqua Jet, Ice Punch, Dragon Dance
Tyrunt Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 w/ EMs Dragon Dance, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang

Shiny:
Kalos Bred-
Vullaby Impish 31/31/x/x/31/31 w/ Roost, Knock Off and Foul Play
Dunsparce Impish Serene Grace x/x/31/31/31/x w/ Bite, Magic Coat and Headbutt hatched in Love Ball
Non Kalos-
Miltank Impish Thick Fat x/x/31/x/31/x

Good IV Pokemon:

Torchic Adamant HA various 4 and 5 perfect IV w/ EMs Baton Pass
Keckleon Adamant HA various 4 and 5 perfect IV w/ Foul Play and Recover
Barboach Adamant various 4 and 5 perfect IV w/ Hydro Pump, Spark, Dragon Dance and Flail

Willing to trade multiples in some cases, if you're interested in a trade just PM me back

MokKish

Breeding Enthustiast
I am looking for at least 2 Thunderstones. In return I can offer any of the following:

Damp Rock
Deep Sea Scale
Deep Sea Tooth
Dragon Scale
Heart Scales
King's Rock
Lucky Eggs
Prism Scale
Protector
Whipped Dream

Propably have lots of other items too, just ask. I can also offer perfect 5IV pokemon, ask for a list!

Please PM me if you can offer Thunderstones, need 'em kinda quickly.

Xenomata

MS Paint Sableye
Looking for:

Pokemon X exclusive Mega Stones (Tyranitarite, Pinsirite, Mewtwonite X, Manectite, Charizardite X), and Charizardite Y (can't seem to find the one I thought I had...) x1 each

Lucky Eggs (Chansey FS is an option if that isn't possible, or if the FS is more convenient) x2 minimum

Offers:

4 IV Mienfoos w/ Knock Off egg move, Jolly Nature on all. 2 males, 1 female

3 or 4 IV (maybe 5, have to double-check unmarked ones) Torchics, no egg moves, some Hidden Ability, some not, Adamant Nature on All

6 Litwiks, only standout feature are Hidden Ability. Timid Nature, no egg moves, and max 4 IV, one is 3 IV.

5 IV Shroomish w/Worry Seed and Bullet Seed Egg Moves, Jolly Nature, Hidden Ability. Male. Only One

5 IV Eevee, Timid Nature, no HA, no egg moves, Male, one

5 IV Eevee, Timid Nature, Has Hidden Ability, no Egg Moves, Male, one, is level 45

5 IV Mawiles, Adamant Nature, Intimidate Ability, no Egg Moves, all Male, 3 available for trade, 4 in existence, 3 of them leveled to Lv 27/28/28

5 IV Durant, Jolly Nature, Swarm Ability, no Egg Moves, Female, only one.

5 IV Petilil, Timid Nature, Chlorophyll Ability, no Egg Moves, only one.

Various Mudkips, unknown IVs, Double Edge and Curse for Egg moves, all Male, Adamant Nature on all, 8 total

5 IV Joltik, Timid Nature, Compound Eyes ability, no egg moves, Male, only one, level 20

I also have a couple IV bred pokemon that I am willing to throw into the Day Care again if you would like one of them IV bred. The list is as follows (note, the listed stats are the IVs that are not at 31)

Mawile (Sp. Attack, Speed, honestly why am I listing this there are 5 IV males above...)
Flygon (Sp. Attack)
Roserade (Attack)
Galvantula (Attack)
Durant (Sp. Att, this one has Hustle BTW)
Staraptor (Sp. Att, Egg move Double Edge, Hidden Ability)
Magnezone (Speed)
Aegislash (Sp. Attack)
Florges (Attack)
Volcarona (Attack)
Noivern (Attack)
Floatzel (Sp. Attack)
Sceptile (HP, Attack)
Aurorus (Attack)
Heracross
Lilligant (Attack)
Breloom (Sp. Attack, similar to already mentioned Shroomish)
Swampert (Sp. Attack, Speed, similar to Mudkips mentioned above)
Venusaur (Attack, Hidden Ability)
Talonflame (Sp. Attack, Sp. Defense)
Ampharos (Attack)
Xatu (Attack, Hidden Ability)
Weavile (Sp. Attack, Icicle Crash and Ice Punch Egg moves)
Various Eeveelutions (ergo, various IV spreads, mostly lacking in one of the attack stats)

As for Mega Stones, I have one spare Venusaurite and Blastoisinite each (just listing them in case anyone wants to save money). I have literally nothing valuable in the way of Items... only pokemon, and a good chunk of them aren't even all that special.

Any pokemon you would like to have be infected by Pokerus can be done if requested.

Last edited:

Dolamite

Looking for someone that has an extra Charizard X stone. I missed the event. PM with offers, I have many 5/6 IV pokemon for trade with egg moves, hidden abilities, or both.

kazami

Dragon Trainer
LF: Charizardite Y

Offering:
-Tyranitarite
-Ability Capsule

PM me if you're interested..

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
Anyone wanting Houndoomite for their pinsirite. Plz, plz trade (i will also give 3 pp ups!!!)

Rolacka

Hi, I'm looking for somebody willing to hold onto Charizardite Y, a Kee and a Maranga berry for me whilst I restart X. I can give you any Megastone available on X, or Leftovers etc. You can also keep a 4IV HA Bulbasaur female, 5IV HA Nidoran male, and 5 IV Eevee.

Edit: Found somebody. And thanks to kind offers of others.

Last edited:

darknova

Old School Trainer
Edit: Trade Completed

Last edited:

G4Pokefan

THE AURA IS WITH ME
Anyone that may have an extra Pinisirite that they might not be using or need? I'm training my Pinsir in Y and it's a long time before i get to the pokemon league and hall of fame! I don't have a friend or an extra 3ds to trade my pinsirite from X to Y, Pokemon Bank won't let u deposit pokemon with attached items, and the pre-order event to get a pinsirite expired. If anyone is willing to trade athrow-away pokemon with a pinsirite attached, please hit me up. my friend code is on my signature

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
Okie smokey, need more FS's and rare candies and ppups ;p here are my offers, 3 items apiece -

Shiny Japanese sawsbuck touched level 50 mild
Shiny event giratina naive level 100
Non shiny regi trio no regigigas
Gardevoir level 100 non shiny calm
German virizion docile
Careful deoxys I got from a wifi event, uncloned
Japanese mild manaphy from ranger nicknamed
Dex fillers, 1 item apiece unown, bouffalant, tynamo, braviary, mandibuzz ask for others

BeneathTheWaves

Team FroakieMander!
I have an extra of literally every legendary except Hoopa and Volcanion.
Im looking for X Mega Stones and Power Items!
I also have 1 each of these for grabs.
Shiny Mewtwo, Shiny Event Jirachi, Regigigas, Shiny Event Suicune, Raikou, Entei, Giratina, HA HO Oh, Shiny Jigglypuff, Squirtle, Bellossom, Lilligant, Phantump, Shelmet, and Floatzel