• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item & Pokerus Trading Thread

CrusherTheFeraligatr

Strider: Spider King
Looking for all 6 POWER ITEMS. PM me :) I can offer battle ready competitive pokemon fully trained with egg moves, natures and abilitys

Got power band. Do you have ha snubbull?

Edit: Oops, didn't see pm.

TheGreenDragon

Looking for Tyranitanite. I'd be willing to trade any other mega evolution stones, and I have some 5 iv hidden ability pokes (i.e. deino, heracross, scyther, togepi, feebas, tyranitar) and some 4-5 iv ha pokes (timburr, dratini, shroomish)

dansm

hey guys need a manectitite, pm me if you can help

Mre

LF:
HA pokemon
Egg move pokemon
FT:
Megastones

Last edited:

AlaCritical Hit

Brother my brother
LF: Charizardite X

FT: IV bred Pokemon upon request
Certain Hidden Ability Pokemon
Lansat Berry
Starf Berry

Edit: Got one.

Last edited:

kdmman2

Shiny Hunter
accidently just traded away my soothe bell on GTS, so I need 1. ill give a random non-competitive shiny for it

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
Want ppups and or ppmaxes. Will take rare candies too. At present though not many shinies to offer sorries x.x

Manaphy nicknamed Rukka level 1
German Virizon
Relaxed xerneas
Registeel, regice or regirock
Japanese unown
Gardevoir level 100
Shiny charmander named Charizard (cloned and not Kalos native)

jim_420

5ivBank Ball Breeder
hey everyone im looking for theese 6iv shinies: weedle, pidgey, chinchou, zorua, treekco, gastly, aron, and bagon. and also open to any other 6ivs

willing to trade: 3-4 trophy shinies, pm for list
6iv shiny burmy for trade
i also have charizardite y and x along with tyranitarite for trade, i also can throw in some rare ball pokemon.

clones are fine!! pm if interested

Relics

Duckwizard
Looking for:
Up-Grade
Razor Fang
All version exclusive Mega Stones

For Trade:
All Legendaries currently obtainable in the games (Except for Diancie of course!).

Some are my own and some are from trades (I'll state which ones are and aren't in the PM)

Cheers!

EDIT: Updated my list!

Last edited:
I have an extra Shiny Gengar code, in case you can't reach a gamestop.
Willing to trade any of the bp items, any of the non-legendary pokemons, regular items too.

Looking for Charizardite x and tyranitardite

utlhmsus

I'm looking for all X-exclusive mega stones. Offering fish shinies (Remoraid, Poliwhirl, Goldeen, Horsea, all UT and KB, the Horsea is nicknamed but it can be changed, I have multiples of Remoraid, Poliwhirl, and Goldeen). PM if interested. :)

Latte

LF:

Starf berry
Lansat berry

For trade:
All other berries (including enigma)
8x 5iv bulbasaur (quirky nature, egg moves: petal dance, leaf storm, giga drain)
9x 5iv charmander (quirky nature, egg moves: dragon pulse, crunch)
3x 5iv squirtle (quirky nature, egg move: muddy water, mud sport)

PM me if interested!!! <3 Looking to complete my berry collection~

Zerothedarklord

Looking for Ability Capsules, Assault Vests, Wise Glasses and Muscle Bands.

Offering: 4IV Breeding Pairs, 5IV pokemon, shiny shuckle (hp/att/def IVs) and shiny litwick (IVs unknown). Message if interested.

5IV: Ferroseedx3, Tyroguex2, Numel, Froakie, Chikorita, Petilil, Dratini, Axewx3, Charmeleon, Chansey, Gible, Deino, Raltsx3, Cyndaquilx4 (with Extrasensory), Houndourx6

for 4IV pairs, I have pretty much all of these, + 1 set of torchic, several sets of fletchling, a set of Feebas, and a set of Darumaka

Last edited:

Mre

FT:
Megastones
LF:
EM/HA Pokemon

Last edited:

Dubego

Hi! I'm new here :)

I have 2 extra codes for Shiny Gengar with the megastone and I'm looking for one Charizardite X and one Tyranitarite! I trade the codes by the itens, can be atrached to any pokemon, I only want the stones :)

Thanks!

Edit: I forgot to tell that the codes are only valid until 26/10!

Edit 2: Already traded, thanks!! ;)

Last edited:

Macaquinho

Pokemon Master
Hey guys, I'm Lf Pinsirite.

I have plenty of egg move and ha pokemon, as well as 3 charizardite xs and 2 ys And Rindo Berries to offer, pm me for details!

Last edited:

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
looking for choice specs

for trade all weight ev item bands, destiny knot and ever stones, all on pokerus infected polemon pm/vm me if interested.

9dragonbreed

Arukate Énigme
Help please. Looking for a sun stone, shiny stone, and moon stone to evolve my last three non-legendary pokemon for my dex. For trade. almost any pokemon. Some legendaries. extra pokemon y mega stones. Just vm or pm and will work something