• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item & Pokerus Trading Thread

Looking for a Sharpedonite. Does anyone have one I could have/trade them for? Didn't realize it's AS specific. I have OR, and I wanted to use it in-game. Please PM me if you can help! Thank you!

GC7

This War Is Ours!
Have 3 Bility capsules up for trade, looking for 5 IV kalos born pokemon in special balls, pm me with offers :D

jamesf0164

Pokegyms steel gym
I need a mewtwonite y. I can trade 5 iv pokemon for one.

Skobby

Fairy Slayer
FT: Masterball

LF: Any legit Manaphy, Mew or Keldeo.

ZombieDeviant

Berry Master
Looking Lucarionite, Garchompite, Black Sludge and Destiny Knot. PM me if you have one. Willing to trade master balls

Last edited:

Mye

Someone has to win..
Looking to acquire a destiny knot and an everstone for my OR, in return I shall offer a shiny tangela for both (IVs being irrelevant). PM with offers.

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
On Alpha Sapphire I desire an extra masterball lol I'd trade one to myself from Y but it won't let me over bank xD to offer I have -

Shiny psyduck (Not gen 6)
Shiny roserade (Not gen 6)
Registeel unova (Iono if anyone would even want it but hey)
HA Eevees or HA charmander, HA chespin.

That's all I currently have on Sapphire that might be worth a masterball. I have a couple more starters than listed.

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
fir trade destiny knot, sun,dawn, moon, shiny, thunder, leaf stone for trade

looking for masterball and other offers pm/vm if Intrested

Last edited:

ryan13th

LF: Galladite, Sharpedonite, or Camerupite (Preferebly Galladite)

FT: Lots of shinies (Including legendaries), all X/Y stones, and other items.

Any help would be appreciated! PM if interested

My last post on this thread wasn't clear.

LF: Sharpedoite
FT: All X/Y Mega Stones, various Pokemon, etc. --> tell me what you want/need and I'll see what I can do.

PM me and we'll talk business. lol

Thanks!

Kuraitamashii

I am looking for the following items:

Masterballs

I am offering:
Lucarionite[Only taking 2 masterballs for it]
Shiny Scatterbug[From Y]
Shiny Halloween Gengar
Fancy Pattern Vivillon
Diancie
Deoxys[Omega Ruby]
Lucky Eggs
Destiny Knots
Ability Capsules
PP Maxs
PP Ups
Root Fossil
Dome Fossil
Glalitite

Last edited:

Latios99

< 397th SR!!!
Looking for a Focus Sash and a Choice Scarf.

Offering many 5iv pokemon including HA shroomish with Bullet Seed. Also any of my shiny charm shinies or consecutive fishing shinies are up for trade, as long as it's reasonable. I also have a few items in my bag, so let me know if there's anything in particular you're looking for. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Sandy_Claws

Ok so, I realize this is a weird request but,

Would anyone be willing to *lend me* their lopunnite? I'll give it back as soon as I get my own, and I'll rush to get it as soon as I can. I just wanna play the game with mega lopunny in my team. I know that the stone can only be gotten late in the game too, which is why I'm asking for such a weird thing.

Thanks!