• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item & Pokerus Trading Thread

sagittar

Hi remind me to change this
Looking for:
-Lati@site
-Masterballs

For trade:
-any BP Item

ProfessorSinnoh

Ghost Maniac
I'm looking for some Everstones. I have gotten them out of the games but I've managed to trade all of them away on accident.

I don't have very many items for trade, but I have some descent Pokemon I can breed. I'm not an item person so I might have something worth value. PM me!

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
For Trade:

Cell Battery
Cover Fossil x3
Everstone
Eviolite
Expert Belt
Float Stone
Macho Brace
Magnet
Masterball
Quick Claw
Rocky Helmet
Silk Scarf
Skull Fossil
Wide Lens

Looking For:
Shiny Magikarp
Shiny Fennekin

PM Me and thank you.

99neil99

hello. im just getting into competitive battling and instead of always having to switch items between pokemon. I want to just let them sit in the pc with their own items.

so needless to say im looking for a bunch of choice scarves, choice bands, life orbs, rocky helmets, willing to take other offers as well.

pm me for offer.

I have a bunch of items on x and omega ruby that I don't want, bunch of berries including enigma berries. also im willing to trade hidden ability pokemon, shiny pokemon, or legendary pokemon for items as well :)

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
FT:
Lucky Eggs
Lucky Punch
Lansat Berries
Starf Berries
Enigma Berries
Power Belt
Power Band
Deep Sea Tooth

LF
Sail Fossil x3
Jaw Fossil
Root Fossil
Claw Fossil
Ability Capsule

MokKish

Breeding Enthustiast
I'm going to start my Alpha Sapphire again from the beginning soon, so I'm offering every item I have in the game that I can't use. This includes every Mega Stone I've got as well as masterball and some evolutionary items etc. I might also be able to offer some of the version exclusive pokemon, even legendaries for the right offer.

In return I'm looking for either pokemon (eggmoves, IV breds, shinies) or items like PP Ups and PP Maxs. In case we're trading items I'll first trade you items from AS and then switch to X where you'll trade me the items.

I do already have a huge list of IV and eggmove bred pokemon so I might have to decline on some of those. Willing to take almost any shinies and willing to trade more for better offers. PM me with any trade offers!

ayerrowdocta

Hey Whats Up? :)
LF:
Heart Scales- need a lot of these

FT:
Torchic
Adamant 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Speed Boost
with Baton Pass

Abra
Timid 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Synchronize

Larvitar
Jolly 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Guts
with Dragon Dance, Stealth Rocks, Outrage, Pursuit

Growlithe
Adamant 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Justified
with Morning Sun

Heracross
Adamant or Jolly 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Moxie
with Rock Blast

Togepi
Timid or Bold 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Serene Grace
with Nasty Plot

Froakie
Timid 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Protean or

Klefki
Bold 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Prankster

Ferroseed
Relaxed 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Iron Barbs
with Stealth Rocks, Spikes, and Leech Seed

Im willing to do 3 heart scales for a 5IV pokemon

TehSpiral

Terminally Chill
I've been farming Lucky Eggs off of Happiny at a Mirage Forest, they're available to anyone who can offer me a 5IV Adamant Rhyhorn. I'll take other offers, though...I'm up to 5 right now and my DexNav chain just keeps going.

EDIT: I wound up with 9 Lucky Eggs before stopping, which is obviously more than I'll ever need. 4 of them are up for grabs. The aforementioned Rhyhorn is what I would like, but I'll take any reasonable offer.

Last edited:

RK91

Pokemon Hoarder
Looking For: Fire stones; Thunder stones; Water stones (in that order); Mega stones for Gyarados, Venusaur, Sharpedo, Tyranitar, Lucario, Swampert(?), Infernape(?), Altaria (?); and whatever they call that thing that lets electabuzz evolve.
Offering: Whatever's in my sig; Latacite, Blue Orbs, Masterballs, and PP ups. If you want something tell me and I'll see what I can do.

Last edited:

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
For trade:

Destiny Knot
Everstone
Blastoisite
Lucarionite
Abomasite
Gengarite
Aerodactylite
Absolite
Mewtwonite Y
Gardevoirite
Alakazite
Aggronite
Banneteite
Gyaradosite
Heracronite
Pinsirite
Kangaskhanite
Mawilite
Medichamite
Scizorite
Damp Rocks
Heat Rocks
Smooth Rocks
Icy Rocks
Life Orbs
Pokerus

Looking For:
Trade my garchompite in Y to ur 3ds, then trade it back to my AS.* (1 credit)
Trade my items in Y to ur 3ds, then trade them back to my AS.* (3 credits for 2 items or 1 credit per item)
Trade my Pokemon in Y to ur 3ds, then trade them back to my AS.* (2 credits per pokemon)
Master Balls (4 credits per ball)
Competitve Legendaries(6 credits per pokemon)
Shinies (depends on rarity and value, VM me for details)
HA pokemon (depends on rarity, VM me for details)
HA legendaries (4 credits per pokemon)
HA Competitve Legendaries (10 credits per pokemon)

*First the job, then the reward.

Credit System:

I have a credit system, each item has a credit, and each thing i am looking for has a credit assigned too. There will only be trade when the total credits are equal.

Eg. A trade for my Pinsirite (2 credits) will only take place if you help me to trade my pokemon to my AS from my Y (2 credits).

Here are the credits (in brackets):

Destiny Knot (2)
Everstone (1)
Blastoisite (2)
Lucarionite (2)
Abomasite (2)
Gengarite (2)
Aerodactylite (2)
Absolite (2)
Mewtwonite Y (3)
Gardevoirite (2)
Alakazite (2)
Aggronite (2)
Banneteite (2)
Gyaradosite (2)
Heracronite (2)
Pinsirite (2)
Kangaskhanite (2)
Mawilite (2)
Medichamite (2)
Scizorite (2)
Damp Rocks (1)
Heat Rocks (1)
Smooth Rocks (1)
Icy Rocks (1)
Life Orbs (2)
Pokerus (0, free)

Last edited:

Pokeman Man

The Real Slim Shady
Hey guys, I'm in need of some items for my Omega Ruby
I need a lot of these :c

Leftovers (2 credits)
OR/AS Mega-Stones (2 credits)
X/Y Mega-Stones
Ability Capsule
Everstone
Lucky Egg
Master Ball
Rocky Helmet
Eviolite
Black Sludge
Light Clay
Choice Band, Scarf, Specs (.5 credit)
Life Orb (.5 credit)
Air Balloon (.5 credit)
Assault Vest (.5 credit)
Focus Sash (.5 credit)
Weakness Policy (.5 credit)
All Power Items (.33 credit)

The reason being is that all my competitive Pokemon are in my Omega Ruby game, and all my items / breeding stuff is in my Y. Since there's no way for me to transfer items using one DS (and there is no damn way I'm transferring 100+ items over GTS) all my competitive and trading items are stuck in my Y version. Instead of begging people "oh let me use your ds to transfer my items to my other game" I'll just build up my collection once more. Maybe Poke Bank will let us transfer items one day. They'll probably make us pay another five dollars though.

The easiest way to go about this is some kind of "credit" system I guess
Each item is one credit, with the above exceptions
Each of my Pokemon are one credit, but HP bred/12.5 females/6 IVs are two credits

Each of these Pokemon are 5 IV flawless according to their nature. If it's Naughty, it's missing SpDef, and if it's Modest it's missing Attack, and so on.

Anorith - Adamant - Battle Armor - Aqua Jet, Cross Poison, Knock Off, Rapid Spin - Dream Ball - 1M
Aron - Brave - Sturdy - Body Slam, Head Smash, Stealth Rock, Superpower - Safari Ball - 1M - 0 Speed - RESERVED
Audino - Calm - Healer - Heal Bell, Encore, Yawn, Wish - Heal Ball - 1M - RESERVED
Bulbasaur - Modest - Overgrow - Amnesia, Giga Drain, Leaf Storm, Petal Dance - Nest Ball - 1M - HP Fire 31/xx/30/31/30/31 - RESERVED
Buneary - Jolly - Limber, Klutz - Fake Out, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch - Dream Ball - 1M Limber, 1F Klutz
Chansey - Bold - Natural Cure - Aromatherapy, Metronome, Present, Seismic Toss - Love Ball - 1F
Charmander - Adamant - Blaze, Solar Power - Crunch, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Outrage - Luxury Ball - 2F each Ability
Cottonee - Bold - Prankster - Encore, Memento, Natural Gift, Switcheroo - Nest Ball - 1F
Cyndaquil - Timid - Blaze - Crush Claw, Extrasensory, Flame Burst, Flare Blitz - Repeat, Premier Ball - 1F Repeat, 2M Premier
Cyndaquil - Timid - Blaze - Flame Burst, Flare Blitz, Fury Swipes, Quick Attack - Timer Ball - 1F, 0 Atk
Gothita - Calm - Frisk - Trick Room, Trick, Psyshock, Protect - Poke Ball - 1F - Not Nicknameable or Kalos-Born
Grimer - Careful - Poison Touch - Curse, Shadow Punch, Shadow Sneak, Stockpile - Dream Ball - 1F
Helioptile - Timid - Solar Power - Agility, Camouflage, Electric Terrain, Glare - Ultra Ball - 1F - HP Ice 31/xx/30/31/31/31
Honedge - Brave - No Guard - Destiny Bond, Metal Sound, Shadow Sneak, Wide Guard - Luxury Ball - 1F 1M - 0 Speed
Honedge - Brave - No Guard - Destiny Bond, Metal Sound, Shadow Sneak, Wide Guard - Luxury Ball - 1M
Inkay - Adamant - Contrary - Destiny Bond, Flatter, Power Split, Simple Beam - Dive Ball - 1F - RESERVED
Kabuto - Adamant - Swift Swim - Giga Drain, Icy Wind, Knock Off, Rapid Spin - Premier, Luxury Ball - 1M each Ball
Magikarp - Adamant - Swift Swim - Splash - Moon Ball - 2F
Omanyte - Modest, Timid - Weak Armor - Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Haze, Whirlpool - Dream Ball - 1F Modest, 1M Timid - FEMALE RESERVED
Omanyte - Timid - Swift Swim - Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Haze, Whirlpool - Dive Ball - 1M - RESERVED
Riolu - Jolly - Inner Focus, Prankster - Blaze Kick, Bullet Punch, Crunch, High Jump Kick - Dream Ball - 1M Inner Focus, 1F Prankster
Roselia - Timid - Natural Cure - Natural Gift, Leaf Storm, Sleep Powder, Spikes - Dream Ball - 2F
Scatterbug - Timid - Compound Eyes - Premier Ball - Modern Pattern - 1F
Scraggy - Careful - Intimidate - Dragon Dance, Drain Punch, Ice Punch, Zen Headbutt - Dream Ball - 1M
Snorlax - Adamant - Immunity - Counter, Curse, Fissure, Whirlwind - Luxury, Heavy Ball - 2F Luxury, 1M Male
Timburr - Adamant - Iron Fist, Sheer Force - Drain Punch, Force Palm, Mach Punch, Wide Guard - Dream Ball - 2F Iron Fist, 2M Sheer Force
Treecko - Adamant - Unburden - Natural Gift, Worry Seed, Synthesis, Leech Seed - Poke Ball - 1F
Yanma - Timid - Speed Boost - Pursuit, Signal Beam, Silver Wind, Whirlwind - Friend Ball - 1F

Aerodactyl - Jolly - Rock Head, Unnerve - Assurance, Pursuit, Tailwind, Wide Guard - Dream Ball - 1M
Buneary - Jolly - Limber, Run Away - Fake Out, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch - Dream Ball - 1F each Ability
Charmander - Adamant - Solar Power - Crunch, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Outrage - Luxury Ball - 1M
Chespin - Adamant - Bulletproof - Spikes, Synthesis, Belly Drum, Quick Guard - Nest Ball - 2M
Cottonee - Bold - Prankster - Encore, Natural Gift, Memento, Switcheroo - Nest Ball - 1M
Cyndaquil - Timid - Blaze - Crush Claw, Extrasensory, Flare Blitz, Flame Burst - Luxury Ball - 4M
Delibird - Jolly - Hustle - Destiny Bond, Ice Punch, Ice Shard, Spikes - Premier Ball - 1M - RESERVED
Mienfoo - Jolly - Regenerator - Baton Pass, Feint, Me First, Knock Off - Premier Ball - 1M
Roselia - Timid - Poison Point - Natural Gift, Leaf Storm, Sleep Powder, Spikes - Dream Ball - 1M
Scatterbug - Timid - Shield Dust - Premier Ball - 1M
Shellder - Adamant - Skill Link - Aqua Ring, Icicle Spear, Rock Blast, Rapid Spin - Lure Ball - 1M
Shellos-Pink - Bold - Storm Drain - Clear Smog, Curse, Counter, Mirror Coat - Heal Ball - 1M - RESERVED
Shroomish - Careful - Poison Heal - Bullet Seed, Drain Punch, Focus Punch, Seed Bomb - Friend Ball - 1F
Zubat - Modest - Infiltrator - Brave Bird, Nasty Plot, Hypnosis, Giga Drain - Premier Ball - 1M - RESERVED

These are mostly just Bank Balls, so having these around saves me time.

Dream Ball HA Omanyte - 2x
Dream Ball HA Riolu - 2x
Dive Ball HA Relicanth - 1x
Nest Ball HA Kabuto - 3x
Level Ball Relicanth - 1x
Lure Ball Relicanth - 2x
Lure Ball Snorlax - 1x
Luxury Ball HA Aerodactyl - 1x
Luxury Ball Chikorita - 1x
Luxury Ball HA Kabuto - 4x
Luxury Ball HA Kangaskhan - 3x
Luxury Ball HA Patrat - 4x
Luxury Ball HA Snorlax - 1x
Luxury Ball HA Squirtle - 1x
Premier Ball Cyndaquil - 1x
Premier Ball HA Kabuto - 3x
Repeat Ball Cyndaquil - 2x
Quick Ball HA Omanyte - 2x
Timer Ball Cyndaquil - 7x
Ultra Ball HA Shieldon - 4x

Everything is 1 credit.

These probably don't have good IVs, and some of them aren't even level one. You've been warned, I guess...

I don't think I need that many of said items, but with these flawless breed fodders laying around, there's not much I can do with these. Hurry up and take advantage of me :|

If you don't like my ratios then don't trade with me, simple as that

Just be patient and hopefully I get to you. If the Pokemon is gone before you get to me and before I update my list, sorry but there's nothing I can do.

I do not breed brand new Pokemon for items.

Last edited:

dark1raven3

Pokemon breeder
FT
Electirizer x 18
Magmarizer x 3
Power band x2
Light ball x 2
Life orb x 10
Destiny knot X1
Everstone x1
Maybe some other items

LF
Shiny Pokemon
Legendaries
Other items (rocket helmet, leftovers, ect
5 Iv bred pokemon I don't have
Bank ball pokemon I don't have

Pm if you're interested and we can work out a deal :)

Kuraitamashii

I am looking for the following items:

Masterballs

I am offering:
Lucarionite
Garchompite
Glalitie
Metagrossite
Latiosite
Shiny Scatterbug[From Y]
Diancie
Ho-oh[Omega Ruby]
Heatran[Omega Ruby]
Destiny Knots
Ability Capsules
PP Maxs
PP Ups
Choice Scarf
Flame Orb
Toxic Orb
Life Orb
Focus Sash
Focus Band
Iron Ball
Wide Lens
Power Herbs
Zoom Lens
Eviolite
Leftovers
Kings Rock
Protector
Dragon Scale
Reaper Cloth
Plates[for Arceus]
Other megastones

Last edited:

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
FT:
Lucky Eggs
Lucky Punch
Lansat Berries
Starf Berries
Enigma Berries
Power Belt
Power Band
Deep Sea Tooth
2 Shiny Remoraid caught using chain fishing

LF
Sail Fossil x3
Jaw Fossil
Root Fossil
Claw Fossil

Hey guys, I'm desperately in need of a dusk stone for a tournament I have tomorrow for Aegislash. Willing to trade a shiny Scraggy or a shiny Cubchoo (your choice) for a dusk stone

Alhersheil

FT :
Metagrossite
Glalite
Banetite
Absolite
Venezaurite
Charizardite X/Y
Blastoisite
Alakazamite
Gengarite
Kangashkanite
Pinsirite
Gyaradosite
Aerodactylite
Mewtwonite X/
Ampharosite
Scizorite
Heracrossite
Houndoomite
Tyranitarite
Blazekinite
Gardevoirite
Mawilite
Aggronite
Medichamite
Manetricmite
Garchompite
Lucarite
Abomasnowite
BP Items

LF :
5 IV pokemons (mostly LF 5IV pokemons with new mega stones... and with egg moves) :
Rufflet, Sheer force, Adamant 31/31/31/XX/31/31
Skrelp, Adaptability, Sassy EM Haze, Toxic Spikes 31/31/31/31/31/XX
Spritzee, Aroma veil, Calm, Em Wish Disable, 31/XX/31/31/31/31
Lapras, Water absord, Sassy, EM Ancient power, freeze dry, dragon pulse, dragon dance 31/31/31/31/31/XX
Makuhita Sheer force, Adamant, EM Bullet punch, revenge, detect, cross chop 31/31/31/XX/31/31
Exeggcute Harvest, Bold, EM Ingrain Synthesis Giga drain ancien power 31/XX/31/31/31/13
Inkay Contrary, Impish Em Destiny Bond, 31/31/31/XX/31/31
Remoraid Moody Quiet EM Entrainment, acid spray, haze 31/31/31/31/31/XX
Onix, weak armor, Adamant, EM Stealth Rock, Heavy slam, Block 31/31/31/XX/31/31
MR mime filter, Timid, EM Hypnosis, confuse ray, fake out, icy wind 31/XX/31/31/31/31
Cacnea Water absord, Modest, EM , Nasty plot, switcheroo, teeter dance, 31/XX/31/31/31/31
Tympole, hydration, brave, 31/31/31/31/31/XX
Ralts, Telepathy (male), jolly, EM Shadow sneak, destiny bond, confuse ray 31/31/31/XX/31/31
Solosis, Magic guard, bold, EM Night shade, Acid armor, confuse ray, 31/XX/31/31/31/31
Trapinch, sheer force, jolly, EM Quick attack, 31/31/31/XX/31/31
Joltik, unnerve, Timid, EM Disable, 31/XX/31/31/31/31
Whismur, rattled, modest, EM Endeavor Disarming voice extrasensory 31/XX/31/31/31/31
Croagunk, Poison touch, jolly, EM bullet punch, cross chop, fake out 31/31/31/XX/31/31

Destiny knots
Master balls

Last edited: