• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item & Pokerus Trading Thread

RexH

---Lugia---
Bold
Pressure
5 ivs (31/xx/31/31/31/31)
Roost
Toxic
Whirlwind
Aeroblast

---Rayquaza shinny---
Jolly
Air Lock
5 ivs (31/31/31/xx/31/31)
Sword Dance
Earthquake
Extreme Speed
Dragon Ascent

---Darkrai---
Timid
Bad Dreams
5 ivs(31/xx/31/31/31/31)
Dark Pulse
Dark Void
Taunt
Sludge Bomb

---Dialga---
Modest
Pressure
5ivs (31/xx/31/31/31/31)
Draco Meteor
Flash Cannon
Fire Blast
Thunder

---Palkia---
Timid
Pressure
5ivs(31/xx/31/31/31/31)
Hydro Pump
Draco Meteor
Thunde
Spacial Rend

---Mew---
Impish
Synchronize
6ivs
Defog
Soft-Boiled
Will-O-Wisp
Knock Off

---Kyurem (White)---
Lonely
Pressure
5ivs
Draco Meteor
Ice Beam
Focus Blast
Empty slot (for attack when fusioned)

---Kyurem (Black)---
Adamant
Pressure
5 ivs
Dragon Claw
Outrage
Rock Slide
Empty slot (for attack when fusioned)

---Zekrom---
Lonely
Teravolt
6ivs
Dragon Claw
Volt Switch
Bolt Strike
Outrage

---Reshiram---
Naive
Turboblaze
5iv
Blue Flare
Draco Meteor
Toxic
Stone Edge

All those pokemons are for trade and have all the EV

Trading also
Ditto 6ivs
Ditto 31/31/31/31/31/0

Looking for megastones
Competitive iv breed pokemons
Competitive iv breed shinnies
Destiny knot

Pm if interested or if you have a good offer
I can give more things ask if you need something!

Ryuken

Steel User
Offering all BP (Battle Maison) Items (Including Ability Capsules) as well as leftovers.

Looking for 5IV competitive pokemon, masterballs, and any legit Latios with Defog as one of its moves.

Last edited:

TheEliteEmpoleon

LF:
Up-Grade
2x Dusk Stones

FT:
Mega Stones
Some 5iv pokemon
Many other items

Please help: these three are the only things seperating me from a complete living dex!

SaintofOrigin

Legend of Johto
URGENT

Will trade a variety of Pokemon for just one Destiny Knot. The first offer that I get and have the Poke for I will accept. PM me with offers and do not PM unless you can complete the trade within the next few hours please, I'm rather short on time. I have several starter Pokemon, and a pretty decent collection of Pokes in general. Send me a list of non legendary/non shiny Pokes you want and I will respond with the ones I have. Again, this is time sensitive, so I appreciate anyone who can get the trade completed soon.

LF Pinch berries (except enigma and salac)

Offering the following:
Wishmakr Jirachis
Leftovers
Black Sludge
Prism Scales
Most hidden ability pokes

ohjeezitskim

Which berries are pinch berries

I think s/he is referring to the berries that activate when your pokemon's health is low. Like.. when your pokemon is 'in a pinch.' (meaning a tough spot/situation?)

URGENT

Will trade a variety of Pokemon for just one Destiny Knot. The first offer that I get and have the Poke for I will accept. PM me with offers and do not PM unless you can complete the trade within the next few hours please, I'm rather short on time. I have several starter Pokemon, and a pretty decent collection of Pokes in general. Send me a list of non legendary/non shiny Pokes you want and I will respond with the ones I have. Again, this is time sensitive, so I appreciate anyone who can get the trade completed soon.

I'm sure you probably already received one, since this post was made earlier in the day, but you can go to the pokemon global link
and one of the games has a prize of a destiny knot. I released my destiny knot twice before and that's how I reclaimed it :3
---
Looking for Moon stones, Dusk Stones, Dawn Stones, Thunderstones (only)
Trading perfect 5iv pokemon for 2:1

SaintofOrigin

Legend of Johto
I'm sure you probably already received one, since this post was made earlier in the day, but you can go to the pokemon global link
and one of the games has a prize of a destiny knot. I released my destiny knot twice before and that's how I reclaimed it :3
---
Looking for Moon stones, Dusk Stones, Dawn Stones, Thunderstones (only)
Trading perfect 5iv pokemon for 2:1

Yeah, I don't have any Pokemiles to play the Grafiti game though. I appreciate the advice however.

Melloyu

Looking for two Lucarionite

FT:
Nobunaga Rayquaza UT
10 ANIV Latias UT
10 ANIV Alakazam UT
10 ANIV Umbreon UT
10 ANIV Espeon UT

PM me for a trade :)

MokKish

Breeding Enthustiast
I'll restart my Alpha Sapphire in a couple of days so if anyone wants these they're up for trade:

-Blue Orb
-Red Orb

-Absolite
-Aerodactylite
-Aggronite
-Alakazite
-Ampharosite
-Audinite
-Banettite
-Blastoisinite
-Blazikenite
-Cameruptite
-Galladite
-Gardevoirite
-Gengarite
-Kangaskhanite
-Latiasite
-Latiosite
-Lopunnite
-Manectite
-Mawilite
-Medichamite
-Metagrossite
-Mewtwonite X
-Mewtwonite Y
-Pidgeotite
-Sceptilite
-Sharpedonite
-Steelixite
-Swamperite

-Dawn Stone
-Dragon Scale
-Fire Stone
-King's Rock
-Metal Coat
-Moon Stone
-Shiny Stone
-Sun Stone

-Big Root
-Leftovers
-Rocky Helmet
-White Herb

-Amulet Coin
-Everstone
-Heart Scale x4
-Light Ball
-Lucky Egg x2
-Soothe Bell

Also have some others if anyone needs them for god knows why. Would obviously prefer trading for pokemon because I can't Poke Bank items (hence why I'm trading these). I will however take PP items which I'll be able to use before starting over.

Pokemon I'm looking for are:
-eggmove pokemon I don't have
-bank ball females I don't have
-IV bred pokemon I don't have
-pretty much any shinies
-competitive legendaries

Will trade more for better offers. Would prefer to trade in bulks but anything goes. PM me with any trade requests and offers if you see something you'd like!

Last edited:

Eclair~

ES member Eclair
LF: Female Adamant HA Weedle or Beedrill in a Premier Ball. I also need another one in a Nest Ball. Ivs/evs/moves don't matter to me for this mon'(s).

FT: Anything listed in my trade shop just about (including the items). PM me if you wish to trade/need further details. Link to trade shop in my sig. (Note: shop is still closed but list of what I have is there)

Skobby

Fairy Slayer
FT: Master Ball

LF: 5IV Carvanha, speed boost and adamant if female, don't care about nature and ability if male.

Edit: Trade complete

Last edited:

Ghost94

I need an extra Gengarite in Omega Ruby. And I believe it's required to be traded from either Omega Ruby or Alpha Shapphire (Not X & Y). I have various things I'd be willing to offer including Items, Bank Ball Pokemon, Dex Fillers(I have a complete living Pokedex), and IV/Egg move Pokemon. Just tell me a few things you are looking and I'll let you know what I can spare(or if I have what you want).

FT:
*Lansat Berries
*Starf Berries
*Dawn Stones
*Thunder Stones
*Fire Stones
*Sun Stones
*Leaf Stones
*Water Stones
*Shiny Stones
*Pokerus
*Kee Berries
*Enigma Berries
*Maranga Berries
*Master Balls

LF:
*Dusk Stones
*HA Skrelp (don't worry about IVs or nature)
*Any Mega Stones except Gengarite
*Up-Grade
*Dubious Disc

Last edited:

Mye

Someone has to win..
Looking to acquire a soul dew (obtainable through that eon ticket promotion), offering a shiny clefable or a shiny slowking for it.

Boston's Best

LF
Garchompite and master balls

FT
All Kalos breed
Male/Female Yamask- mummy- Sassy- 31/x/31/31/31/0- toxic spikes, nasty plot, ally switch, imprison Egg moves- Premier ball
Male/Female Larvitar- Sand Veil(HA)- Brave- 31/31/31/x/31/0- Iron head, Stealth rock, Pursuit, Curse Egg moves- Premier ball
Male/Female Phantump- Harvest(HA) and Natural Cure- Brave- 31/31/31/x/31/0- venom drench Egg move- Premier ball
Male/Female Clauncher- Mega launcher- Quiet- 31/x/31/31/31/0- Endure, Entrainment, Helping Hand Egg move- Premier ball
Male/Female Snubbull- Intimidate- Brave- 31/31/31/x/31/0- Heal bell, Fake tears, Close Combat, Focus punch Egg moves- Premier ball
Male/Female karrablast- No guard(HA)- Brave- 31/31/31/x/31/0- Drill run, Megahorn, Pursuit, Counter Egg moves- Premier ball
Female Chansey- Healer(HA), Nat cure, and Serene Grace- Relaxed- 31/x/31/31/31/0- Aromatherapy, Help Hand, Counter, Seismic toss Egg move- Premier ball
Male/Female Honedge- No Guard- Quiet- 31/x/31/31/31/0- Wide guard, Metal Sound, Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond Egg moves- Premier ball
Male/Female Gible- Rough Skin(HA)- Jolly- 31/31/31/x/31/31- Outrage, Metal Claw, Iron Tail, Iron Head Egg moves- premier ball
Male/Female Heracross- Guts- Brave- 31/31/31/x/31/0- Pursuit, Rock Blast, Revenge, Focus Punch Egg moves- premier ball
Male/Female Shuckle- Contrary(HA)- Relaxed- 31/x/31/x/31/0- Help Hand, Acupressure, Knock Off, Acid Egg moves- Premier ball
Rotom- Levitate- Modest- 31/x/31/31/31/31

ability capsules

99neil99

Looking for leftovers. Lots of leftovers

Can offer a very wide variety of items and berries. Including enigma berries.
shiny pokemon as well
and hidden ability pokemon

Pm me with offers if youre looking to get rid of a bunch of leftovers

nel3

Crimson Dragon
im looking for a smoke ball in pkmn X or a similar item to guarantee an exit from wild pokemon regardless of level and arena trap. lucky eggs would also be rather helpfull

i have a few stones to spare in X, 7 moon stones, 3 shiny stones and a bunch of easily attainable one water/fire etc. I got 1 spare destiny knot and 2 spare everstones. I have all berry mutations in X, however the same does not go for berries to limit super effective move damage. I can also offer 1 heat rock and 2 king's rock.

edit, 1 smoke ball traded, another one can be a traded to me if desired.

Last edited: