• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item & Pokerus Trading Thread

ashcrimson777

Newb Shiny Hunter
Looking for a Blue Orb
I have most Apricorn ball female pokemon (these are not 5iv's)

I have 6 IV HA SpecialAtk Zubats, Pinsir, Chansey, murkrow HA

5IVs: Sport ball weedle, CHansey, tentacools, pineco, electabuzz, chansey, volbeats/illumise, ralts, magby, phanphy, shinx, mudkip, bellsporut, scyther
Maybe something from my shop. PM Me :D

Dolamite

Looking for HA Snivy that was released in Japan. PM me with whatever you are looking for. You name it and I have it.

I'm cleaning my bank boxes and have the following lvl 1 shiny pokemon for trade. Some have been shinified.

5iv tyrant jolly/strong jaw with poison fang, thunder fang, ice fang and dragon dance
5iv charmander timid/solar power with outrage, belly drum, ancient power and beat up
5iv trevenant brave/natural cure with confuse ray, venom drench and horn leech
5iv oshawott adamant/torrent with detect, trump card, night slash and air slash
5iv cyndaquil modest/blaze nature power, reversal, flare blitz and extrasensory
5iv klefki relaxed/prankster with iron defense, lock on and switcheroo
5iv murkrow Hardy/prankster with astonish, brave Bird, feather dance and wings attack
5iv piplup adamant/torrent with bide, feather dance, aqua ring and hydro pump
5iv carvanha adamant/speed boost with bite, hydro pump, brine and destiny bond
5iv absol adamant/super luck with sucker punch, play rough, megahorn and zen headbutt
5iv squirtle modest/rain dish with dragon pulse, aura sphere, water spout and yawn
5iv pawniard adamant/defiant with quick guard, sucker punch, psycho cut and pursuit
5iv honedage jolly/no guard with sword dance, destiny bond, metal sound and shadow sneak
5iv marill adamant/huge power with body slam, perish song, belly drum and aqua jet
6iv fennekin modest/magician with wish, hypnosis, magic coat and heat wave
5iv tepig adamant/blaze with sucker punch, superpower, heavy slam and yawn
5iv torchic jolly/speed boost with endure, reversal, baton pass and counter
5iv aron timid/rock head with dragon rush, stealth rock, curse and head smash
5iv treecko brave/overgrown with pound, dragon breath and leaf storm
5iv sableye jolly/prankster with sucker punch, metal burst, recover and nasty plot
6iv gligar adamant/immunity with poison tail, wring attack, night slash and counter
5iv scyther adamant/technician with vacuum wave, quick attack, leer and defog

Lf

mega stones

friend code: 014697490815
Ign: Richie

DarkAssasen

Dragon Tamer
Looking For:
Master Balls
Soul Dew

FT:
ANY breedable hidden ability Pokemon available

cascadethewarrior

~Ðiva and Lucariϕ~
Looking for Galladite

Have some legendaries for trade such as Victini, Jirachi, Latias and latios etc.

Never mind Just got one.

Last edited:

professorj15

LF Destiny Knot

FT Water, Thunder, Dawn, Grass, Sun Stones, Metal Coat, Kings Rock
I can breed timid contrary snivys on request!

Please Pm!!!

Jakruss

FT:
Master balls
Destiny knot
Megastones
Soul dew
Ability capsule

LF
Articuno KB
Regice KB
Regirock KB
Registeel KB
BR pokemon

Last edited:

RexH

Looking for
Altarianite x2
Salamancite x1
Iv Breeded pokemons

For trade dittos with 6ivs different natures (ask if you want any specific)
Dittos with 31 and 30 ivs for hidden power: ice, fire, grass, rock, ground, flying, fighting, ghost and steel
Various competitive legendarys.
Can breed on request.

Pm if interested

Boston's Best

LF
Garchompite, leftovers, and master balls

FT
All 6th Gen breed
Male/Female Yamask- mummy- Sassy- 31/x/31/31/31/0- toxic spikes, nasty plot, ally switch, imprison Egg moves- Premier ball
Male/Female Larvitar- Sand Veil(HA)- Brave- 31/31/31/x/31/0- Iron head, Stealth rock, Pursuit, Curse Egg moves- Premier ball
Male/Female Phantump- Harvest(HA) and Natural Cure- Brave- 31/31/31/x/31/0- venom drench Egg move- Premier ball
Male/Female Clauncher- Mega launcher- Quiet- 31/x/31/31/31/0- Endure, Entrainment, Helping Hand Egg move- Premier ball
Male/Female Snubbull- Intimidate- Brave- 31/31/31/x/31/0- Heal bell, Fake tears, Close Combat, Focus punch Egg moves- Premier ball
Male/Female karrablast- No guard(HA)- Brave- 31/31/31/x/31/0- Drill run, Megahorn, Pursuit, Counter Egg moves- Premier ball
Female Chansey- Healer(HA), Nat cure, and Serene Grace- Relaxed- 31/x/31/31/31/0- Aromatherapy, Help Hand, Counter, Seismic toss Egg move- Premier ball
Male/Female Honedge- No Guard- Quiet- 31/x/31/31/31/0- Wide guard, Metal Sound, Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond Egg moves- Premier ball
Male/Female Gible- Rough Skin(HA)- Jolly- 31/31/31/x/31/31- Outrage, Metal Claw, Iron Tail, Iron Head Egg moves- premier ball
Male/Female Heracross- Guts- Brave- 31/31/31/x/31/0- Pursuit, Rock Blast, Revenge, Focus Punch Egg moves- premier ball
Male/Female Shuckle- Contrary(HA)- Relaxed- 31/x/31/x/31/0- Help Hand, Acupressure, Knock Off, Acid Egg moves- Premier ball
Rotom- Levitate- Modest- 31/x/31/31/31/31
Beldum- Clear Body- Jolly- 31/31/31/x/31/31

ability capsules, Phione

bidoofdude

Legendary Trainer
LF: 2 Moon Stones
FT: Dome Fossil (Have 2)
Heart Scale
Genius Wing
Health Wing

FT: Multiple Megastones. 7 of each as of now. (I own 2 copies of AS)
Wants: Various 5=6iv Competitive Pokemon.

WaterTrainerBranden

Water Pokemon Master
FT:
Leftovers
Master Ball

LF:
Modest Tornadus with 31 IV in HP, Special Attack and Speed.

LF: Red Orb & Sacred Ash
FT: RareBalls, HA & 5-6IV Competitive Pokemons. Ask and I should have it!

SwapFrog

LF: Leftovers

FT:
6IV protean froakie hasty (5 total, all male)
31/31/31/x/31/31 charmander jolly egg moves: dragon dance, flare blitz (only 1,male)
31/31/31/31/31/x Larviatar brave egg moves: pursuit (5 total, 3 females, all able to renamed)

Last edited: