• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item & Pokerus Trading Thread

Patman345

I have any kind of stones what do u need.

remy700

Trainer
Looking for lansat and starf berries. I can offer other rare berries in return (custap, enigma, kee, liechi, ganlon, micle, etc.), spare masterballs, dream ball pokemon, or some high IV rarer HA pokemon. Please PM.

Edit: Trade completed.

Last edited:

Kuraitamashii

I am looking for the following items:

Masterballs

I am offering:
Latios[Alpha Sapphire:Eon Ticket Event]
Metegrossite
Salamancite
Lucarionite
Garchompite
Pinsirite
Tyranitarite
Heracronite
Aggronite
Houndoominite
Mewtwonite X
Mewtwonite Y
Manectite
Charizardite X
Destiny Knots
Protector
Dragon Scale
Reaper Cloth
Plates[for Arceus]
Other megastones

Last edited:

MoltenClocks

Hi
I'm looking for the following Items:
Toxic Orb(s)
Flame Orb(s)

I can offer:
various Evolutionary Stones
Whipped Dream(s)
Sachet(s)
Light Clay(s)
Petaya Berries
Custap Berries

scizor64

"sciz"
Offering the following:
Focus Sash x1
Destiny Knot x4
Scope Lens x1
Razor Claw x3
Deep sea Scale x2
Deep sea Tooth x2

Looking for 1 Rocky helmet or 1 leftovers, pm/vm me at your leisure

Spacial

procrastination
I can offer:
Any item for which BP are required with the exception of those which cost over 50. I'll trade more than one of these.
An assortment of breedjects, or one or two 5IV Pokemon chosen from a list.
Your choice of HG/SS Bankball female, provided it can be caught on HGSS/DPP.

I am looking for:
Leftovers.

I just got back into Pokemon so Im looking for an everstone, and a destiny knot. Has spare battle items like choice scarf etc. Also offering good shines i dont want for a Lapras, or snorlax with 5 to 6ivs.

Imponderabls

Trainer/Spy
Looking for Garchompite and the following berries:

Rowap
Lansat
Starf
Micle
Enigma
Jaboca

If you've got one to spare, send me a PM and we can work something out.

Smithy4224

Living Dex Collector
After some waiting, searching, and deal-making, I am still trying to obtain an Ability Capsule. I can offer plenty of things in exchange for it, including most Pokemon, various items, Pokerus, and almost any Mega Stone which could be obtained in X and/or Y, with the exceptions of Garchompite and Lucarionite, although I am attempting to get the latter. Given enough time and assuming I have access to the correct materials, I am also willing and able to breed Pokemon with certain specifics such as Natures, Egg Moves, etc.

I would like to make a full, detailed list of what I can offer, but that would require significant stock-taking, an understanding of what others on this forum consider valuable, and enough typing to give me carpal tunnel for a month. If interested, simply reply here or through PM, and we can negotiate.

On another note, I am in possession of two Eviolites which I obtained for the purpose of trading them to someone else in exchange for an Ability Capsule, but the person I intended to trade with has yet to respond to my offer. Therefore, I am willing to offer said Eviolites amongst the varied objects I can pay with.

EDIT: Trade completed

Last edited:

CrusherTheFeraligatr

Strider: Spider King
Have an ability capsule! I got it in a trade, and now realize I have no use for it. Be willing to trade for other bp items.