• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item & Pokerus Trading Thread

Belloni

Trading 5 iv pokemon with correct natures for master balls, pm me with specific pokemon and IV's you want, if I don't have it, i'll breed it!

RedJirachi

Veteran member
LF A Master Ball
FT Dream Ball(aka Dream World) Pokemon

Volvagia

I'm looking for Master Balls!

These are the Items I have for trade:
Leaf Stone
Thunder Stone
Fire Stone
Dawn Stone
Sun Stone
Water Stone
Deep Sea Scale
Deep Sea Tooth
Dragon Scale
Up-Grade
King's Rock
Protector
Reaper Cloth
Whipped Dream
Sachet
Cover Fossil
Rare Candy
Black Sludge

I can also offer every Battle Maison Item and I have some 5 IV Pokémon left from breeding. PM me if you're interested!

alakazam^

Looking for Master Balls and Gen 6 fossils. Can offer shinies, items, HA pokemon, pokerus and BP items for trade.

TheCipherZero

I really need a charizardite x anyone with a spare please pm me

Hasty

Moonside
LF: Jaw Fossil (NOT Tyrant/Tyrantrum)

FT: Sail Fossil OR/AND lots of different stuff (Hoopa, other Events, 5 IV untrained Pokemon, Evolution Stones, other items, Apricorn/Dreamballmons, HAs, etc) - just shoot me a PM with what you want and I'll see what I can do!

PM me please. Thanks. :)

Last edited:

Pantheress

;303;
Lv. 1 UT Male (Love Ball)
Adamant | Hyper Cutter
31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Fairy Wind, Astonish, Sucker Punch & Fire Fang.

I was aiming for a female, silly game. :c
Forever seeking PP Max(s) for my seemingly infinite VGC 'mons.
Ask me about nicknames, Pokérus, Ability Capsules, other BP prizes, etc. I'll see what I can do. c:

OT: Michy
ID No.: 60775
Friend Code: 5429-7571-7451

Last edited:

juffate

Not-So Normal Type
LF: petaya berry (trade pending) and Kee berry

Offering: anything you can buy with battle points

Last edited:
I'm looking for a Rocky Helmet and an Ability Capsule.

I can offer Life Orbs, Focus Sashes, and Leftovers. I'm willing to trade one of each for the Ability Capsule.
PM me if you're interested, thank you.

Smobble

MH4U <3
LF: Garchomite I'm not dealing with 1,000 flags and I sold my other 3Ds can't transfer.

FT: Ability Capsule, Metagrossite,

Any of these two I'm trading for it.
Thanks!

TheCipherZero

Looking for charizardite X can offer froakie charmander fennekin and a master ball as I probably won't be catching moltres in pokemon Y pm me if anyone is interested

KnyfeStab

PSN: blakk21
Hey new to gen 6 six, in dire need of some battle items, like Life Orbs, Focus Sash, Leftovers, Choice Scarf, Muscle Band, Wise Glasses etc. I have some legendaries and shinies to offer, the better the Pokemon you ask for the more items I may want for it. But feel free to shoot me any offers and I'll get back with you

snagon

Gladly will provide an ability capsule for Unburden Swirlix/Slurpuff. PM for details.

Kuraitamashii

I am looking for the following items:

Masterballs

I am offering:
Latios[Alpha Sapphire:Eon Ticket Event]
Metegrossite
Salamancite
Lucarionite
Pinsirite
Tyranitarite
Heracronite
Aggronite
Houndoominite
Mewtwonite X
Mewtwonite Y
Manectite
Charizardite X
Destiny Knots
Protector
Dragon Scale
Reaper Cloth
Plates[for Arceus]
Other megastones

Last edited:
I have obtained and grown 100 of every berry in the game save for 2. The Starf Berry and the Lansat Berry. I just can't win 100/200 battles in the maison and am not the type to grind competitive Pokemon to do so.

If anyone happens to have any spares of either berry. Please let me know. I can offer either a Shiny Spinda or Shiny Exeggcute for one or both berries.

Willsantos

pls help i need to transfer some stuff to my omega ruby copy and i can offer some things in return like every megastone exept garchompite and mewtwonite y