• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item & Pokerus Trading Thread

Uber Sonata

Ruler of Uberland
I need a Diancite stat. Anyone willing to trade one for a Shiny Yveltal? Preferably with a Diancie attached?

I need all of the power items asap
2 items for 1 shiny or 1 item for one master ball or zygarde.

I have these shiny self-caught nicknameable pokemon below

Nidoking - male - level 70
Foongus - female - level 18 - ut
Swablu - female - level 26 - ut
Beartic - female - level 30 - ut

And then i have these shinies i got from trades

Pyroar nicknamed Sarabi - female - level 100
Sharpedo - female - level 40

And i also have a zygarde and master balls for trade.

Requiem Aeternam

Dance like an eggplant!
Looking for 1 Micle Berry. As I need this on my Alpha Sapphire I don't have any items for trade but I can offer one of the following Pokemon.

Tepig (M)
- Adamant natured
- Thick Fat
- 31/31/31/X/31/31 IVs
- Superpower, Heavy Slam, Sucker Punch, Yawn

Snivy (M)
- Timid natured
- Contrary
- 31/X/31/31/31/31 IVs
- Mirror Coat, Mean Look, Sweet Scent, Glare

All are nicknameable. I'm not bothered what Pokemon the berry is attached to but I don't want anything with a nickname. If I can't do this trade within the next 2 and a half hours I won't be able to trade until Monday as I won't have wifi over the weekend. PM if interested.

Looking For Master Balls

Can offer : mega stones, HA Eevees with yawn or wish, other stuff; I've rushed through Alpha Sapphire just so i can compete in the tournament, so if there are any items you want let me know

Do message me please

As of June 3rd i'm still looking for master balls

Last edited:

PsychoKing47

Just wondering if anyone has any spare Sun Stones or Moon Stones that they are willing to trade. I need two of the former and five of the latter for help completing the Pokedex. I can offer a Master Ball, a couple of shinies (a shiny Sandile or a shiny Eevee), a Terrakion, Virizion and Meloetta (all of whom will end up being spares in the future cos of events or me getting new games) or a spare Master Ball that I have no need for. I can also breed for most of the baby Pokemon that require the Incenses to be able to get.

If anyone's willing to lend a hand, please message me. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I'd also appreciate Magmarizer, Electirizer, Upgrade, Dubious Disc, Razor Claw and Razor Fang if anyone is willing to trade any of these.

EDIT: Moon stones and Sun stones done, and for them the two shinies and three legendaries have all gone, but I still have the Master Ball and the ability to breed for most of the baby Pokemon in the game.

EDIT: I can now also offer a female Psyduck in a Lure Ball for any of the items I still need.

EDIT: I can also offer three spare Kings Rocks, a spare Deepsea Tooth, a spare Deepsea Scale and any of the Kanto Mega Stones, but only for Magmarizer, Electirizer, Upgrade, Dubious Disc, Razor Claw and Razor Fang.

Last edited:

Belgrim

I'm looking for an Ability Capsule. I got extra trade evo items to offer. I have over 40 PP Maxes. I have some Masterballs. I have every type of berry available.

eff_ekt

LF:

One off items (higher priority):
Quick Powder
Galladite

Items I'm always keen for:
Red Card
Power Herb
Dawn Stone
Reaper Cloth
Up-Grade
Dubious Disk
Metal Coat

FT:
Most Mega Stones
ALL berries
Some evolutionary & battle items

Thanks!

Last edited:
I am starting my own business "The Pokemon Armory" I will have almost any item available. I will accept 5-6iv lvl 1 pokemon with egg moves or 5-6iv battle reqdy pokemon. I can also clone the pokemon so we both have a copy of it. Pm me with the subject "The Pokemon Armory"

Uber Sonata

Ruler of Uberland
Edit: I got what I needed for now.

Last edited:
looking for a master ball

Message me your propositions!

Last edited:

Rock2000256

Returning Veteran
I'm looking for slowbronite and salamencite. I can offer many ha and egg move Pokemon, including guts tyrogue with bullet punch, Mach punch, pursuit, and rapidspin, and chlorophyll cottonee in a dream ball. Pm me for offers and details. :)

Drooneye

I am looking for the pokerus virus. I recently(last week) bought myself a 3ds and started playing with black2, so i am willing to trade pretty much anything in that game :)

Edit: such as a masterball or legendary pokemon

Edit: I just found up I am a dumb **ck because nintendo wfc is down for b2. I still want the pokerus, but i am offering pretty much anything from Pokémon Y! :-D

Last edited:

Garchomp is bae

LF: Cleffa/clefairy/clefable w/ softboiled. Various 5iv breed mons or random egg move pokemon I don't have. Also looking for spare megastones such as charizard X's.

OF: 5-6iv shinies,5iv Breeding request(I can breed pretty much anything you like have a lot of HAs), BP items.