• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Items connected to friends

Do you or wish you had a little something that represents someone? Such as a collectible or any special item?

Has anyone ever gave you something as something to remember them by?

I don't really think I've had anything given to me. We kind of take each others things and in the long run keep them.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
I wish I had an item from when I had friends, I am not sure if I ever had anything of the sort

MegaSerperior

<--- My life
This is kind of stupid, but I still have these four quarters the guy I like gave me for Chinese New Year.

Savanny Killersaurus

In Another Castle
One of my best friends gave me his old Pokémon Yellow version during a Halloween party I was throwing a couple years ago.
The following year though he turned into the biggest jerk. Kind of a bittersweet memento of our friendship. :/

SolidWolverine

My great grandmother gave me a necklace with a cross pendant that she got from a trip to Mexico. I've had it for as long as I can remember.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
I have a red cheap half heart necklace from my long ago best friend of sixth grade.. I miss her.. <.> ;~;
It said best friends >.> I lost her phone number so I can't call her.. <.>

Ferrin

Easily Lost
Um....when I was...9? I painted rocks with my friend. And then I gave them my rock and vice versa.
wow me too.what a coincidence!it was on April 20th,2006 when i was 8.my best friends moved when i was 12 and my precious rocks are in my shoe box

TeamRocketGrunt

WobbWobbWobb Wobrudo
Time for a sad story! Well not really.
An old friend of mine was the only person then who understood me. She showed me Hetalia, a-oops, there goes all the readers. Anyway, on my birthday, she gave me this small plush lobster named Pinchers. She also gave me her number, which she nevers answers me DX

I have a classic (or generic) origami crane from the girl I like. Other than that, I've gotten a couple of random Pokés from a good friend of mine back in Primary School in my White.

The Wallflower

I'll tickle ur fancy
I'm a packrat so I still have some stuff my friends/people have given me in the past. I keep every card I get, I still have a bit of stuff from my two ex-boyfriends (I even have the flower thing you wear around your wrist from my first prom, and that was like 2 years ago).

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
My best friend had an inside joke about "strawberry nutsacks" once. And I found a rock that was red like a strawberry, and made me think of a nutsack, so I gave it to him. Other than that, no, not really.

sweetie

lovely love
No I ruined things with my best friend. I guess memories are something I have from him. Whatever.

Oh, I also have a bracelet from my first best friend. Since high school started 4 years ago, her and I aren't as close anymore

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
I have an old Hello Kitty board game I used to play with this friend who liked Hello Kitty a lot sometimes. :)

I have a giant wooden bush and tree in my room. This is the story of why:
I made a very close friend while I was in the musical my junior year. As a tradition, I stole a setpiece, which happened to be a giant bush. That friend and I ended up writing all of our inside jokes all over it until it was full. For my last birthday, my friend made me a matching tree so that we could continue to write our many odd sayings.

Also, I have a creepy looking starfish. At first glance it looks like one of those crappy toys you get at the fair when you didn't win anything and the guy running the booth feels bad. And that's exactly what it is, except for the fact that my friend spent $60 dollars on it. He swore he could beat the game, but he never did. He actually ran out of money before the guy finally gave us the starfish. I can't even bring myself to throw it away because for all intents as purposes, that was a $60 gift.