• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

It's a fake!!!

Spacial

procrastination
Grrr... I have an emerald game but it's fake :( does anyone think that the pirating of RSE should stop? Post your opinions on the fake games here.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Yes,but where did you buy it from?If it was from eBay,then you should always be careful when buying things from there.

xanthis

im sxy and i know it
i have 2 emerald games my dad bought for me off amizon, and bolth of them have a dry battery...........they have been like that since i bought them......60 bucks down the drain:(

CMD Calcio

L'Amore per Sempre
does anyone think that the pirating of RSE should stop?
No. I think it's awesome.

But seriously. I wish people had better morals than that and especially since I want to complete my 3rd Gen collection. You have to be careful when you buy the 3rd Gen games nowadays since a lot of the copies floating around online are fakes. The locally owned game place where I live has gotten burned by counterfeits so many times.

Aquarelle

Staff member
Every time I hear about someone accidentally buying a fake game, I thank my lucky stars I bought all the Gen III games new when they were still in stores.

ChloboShoka

Writer
Every time I hear about someone accidentally buying a fake game, I thank my lucky stars I bought all the Gen III games new when they were still in stores.

Oh same here, except My Sapphire was second hand, but Emerald and Ruby were bought new. They all still work though.

The battery has dried out on my ruby. The game can still be played and it doesn't mean it's a fake.

blackterminator3

Lucky devil's my Emerald I bought over Amazon was working for a week, then a dry battery came...:'(

pinkchomby

The Heir of Space
My emerald's a fake as well. I still play it though. I just can't port the pokemon to other games. I don't mind that much.

I have one and was very sad of what the outcome of it was. My saved file always get corrupted. :(

Shadow XD001

Same here. I bought Ruby & Sapphire new, as well as Emerald, but I lost Emerald a while ago, and GameStop only had used copies, IIRC.

bidoofdude

Legendary Trainer

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
I don't mind if it is fake it is still the game you wanted.

RedAce♠

Ace Trainer

Same here, I have all three Gen III games ^^; But you really do need to be careful out there when buying things online. Which is sad to say.

NO $aints

used 2 be darkkyurem
i bought all of gen.3 games when they were in stores except i didnt get firered but i had leafgeen but that broke the 1st week i had it:( so i never beat that game. im planing on buying it off of amazon