• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

It's a God damn feel-good convention itt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, as some of you may know I've decided to take initiative (how surprising) on the subject of the picture thread, and as a result am happy to present to you all - The official picture thread, 2008.

The aim of this thread is to allow each member of serebiiforums.com to identify you by the way your face looks. This is an idea that has been around since the dawn of time - back before the internet even existed. Sadly, as I'm sure many of you 'veteran' Misc. failures will know, such novelties come with certain rules, within which we must all abide - for great justice. And so, without further ado, I present you braindead morons with the rules of this edition of the amazing picture thread.

Pictures of yourself only.

This rule has been around since this thread first started. Put simply, nobody wants pictures of your pets, nobody wants pictures of the super cool losers you like to take cocaine and heroin with - we all want pictures of you. That doesn't mean the asian supermodel you wish you were, and it doesn't mean an attempt to be funny by posting a picture of Elmo from Sesame street - all members that break this rule will be banned for three days, increasing in magnitude for every offence. Your post(s) will also be deleted.

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it.

Sadly I need to place this rule into effect, even though it pains me to do so. Put simply, if you want to call someone ugly, please don't. Even if that person is ugly, it ultimately breaks the forumwide rule of 'no flaming.' All members that break this rule will receive a ban of up to two weeks, depending on severity. The minimum ban time is one week, and obviously it increases in severity for multiple offences. Your post(s) will also be deleted.

Postcount +1 losers.

Basically, there's going to have to be a rule for how many times each member can comment on pictures. If myself or any other of the stupid mods in this section come to notice that you're posting after every single person posts a photo, we are then allowed to ban you for a minimum of one week. Posts may also be deleted without warning.

Please post your pictures on the following websites.

http://imageshack.us, http://photobucket.com and http://*******.com are the only acceptable hosts for placing your picture within this thread. Anything else will be deleted without warning.

Ultimately if you think these rules are too harsh and whatnot - I don't care. You brought this upon yourselves with your absolutely pathetic antics in the previous picture threads. I'll be checking this thread daily, along with the other stupid excuses of Misc. mods, so please follow the rules. The less people I have to ban, the happier I am.

Anyway;

Here's me, rofl.

These rules are subject to change.
If you have any questions, suggestions, or problems with these rules, send a private message to me, and I'll deal with your query as soon as I can.

Oh and join the sexiest group on the forums, too.

Last edited:
I'm really your average Jordan, appearance-wise.

Yeah, Josh looks totally ready to whip out his ban-hammer in that picture! He is sorta handsome, I suppose. And uhh..Ichi looks cute! Shuam, your picture isn't that bad..you've got a way better smile than me!

Cavan_II

"Dark Lightning"
Cavan_II, making his appearance on-screen for the first time.

You'll have to forgive me for the crummy lighting. You only get one shot to steal your brother's camera, take the photo ad-lib, and return it, and this was it.

Brandon-kun

lalalalalalalalalala
OH MY GOD THE PICTURE THREAD!1!!1!!

myspace default :) #@!&

lalalalalaaa.

Swampy

Crack the Skye
In the time between this thread and the last, I ventured outside.

Ichi looks hawt, Dani looks cool as always, Hero looks like he's gonna party more than study in college, and Josh looks the goddamn same as the last thread (lol).

D

Deleted member 11515

Me.
I took it like.. Saturday..?
:[

Ichi looks lovely as usually ^o^

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
i am not worthy

Status
Not open for further replies.