• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

It's a God damn feel-good convention itt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
I have Leopard...
It didn't look like I had it on my computer either. I bet that there is a place to download it though... I'd like to try it out, especially with the Comic Book picture effect.

I see~ I figure it's worth it. Bound to get a few laughs, anyway ;D

That second one is funny, KBM117 XD You don't look very bored~

KBM117

I see~ I figure it's worth it. Bound to get a few laughs, anyway ;D

That second one is funny, KBM117 XD You don't look very bored~

Lol. Yeah I was very bored. That's honestly not a picture that I would normally take. A couple of friends and I were like, "Let's take random pictures!" Then, one of my guy friends was like, "Pose like a cat!"

Ptth, Dell users. Oh sorry, I was born without the ability to smile in pictures. Quite sad really. :l

Pfft, Mac users. This is an unfortunate illness that has managed to befall you. Could there be any cure to the known world, by chance? I wouldn't mind seeing a smile from you...

Pearl's Perap

Bit bad quality, but here's a picture of me and a few friends at a meal for another friend's nineteenth birthday. This was just our end of the huge table though, aha

Pizza Hut

Profesco

gone gently

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet
.... You are so omgggggggggggggggg. IS that really you!?

I don't know whether that's a positive comment or not, but yes that is me.

bugcatcherjason

here are some more:

i didn't have anyone left in my party, so i had to run away.
http://i42.*******.com/4ifvww.jpg

help finally arrived a week later in the mail.
http://i44.*******.com/2zje5ms.jpg <3
the yellow one's name is nefertiti. i can't think of a name for the other one yet. it's a boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.