• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

It's a God damn feel-good convention itt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirby8933083

mai husbando

Igottapoo

In my nightmares
lmao xD That really made me break out laughing xD

omg is this actually starfire_jirachi??? o.o
Twinny you're so cute ^____^
Funny Igottapoo. I wouldn't have expected less from you. XD You look rather excited. Very nice, and that's a lovely Christmas tree you have there.
You're not so bad yourself ;)
I'm here, commenting, and there's nothing you can do about it because I'm protected by my cereal box fortress >D

You actually look really happy, maybe had a drink or two, and started making goofy faces XD Either way, it's a good pic.
No the cereal is a lie D:
Thanks ^_^

shadowkami

Internet Hustla'
lmao xD That really made me break out laughing xD

omg is this actually starfire_jirachi??? o.o

Yup that's her and she's lookin good!

No need to have a distaste for Mac users. u_u
:[ 8[

Kirby you look great...lovin the glasses....

Now it's my turn.... Warning though...I look rather hideous. That's why I'm the master of scaring people...

Yo. What's up...

Looking sharp dont'cha think?

OMG Scary don't look!

I was gonna rick roll you guys too but i didn't wanna get banned....lol...

Jink

DY-NO-MITE
@Lil Crickee Oh wow, I love your hair, it's so straight. You're eyes are cool too, very expressive.

@Igottapoo Haha, you look for crazy in this picture. Nice tree.

@starfire_jirachi Aww, you're so cute! Those glasses look awesome, too.

@shadowkami
I didn't know you were a guy! I feel like such an idiot now. ]: Is that really your school uniform? I'd hate to wear one...

@Mewluvr200
Don't say that, you're not ugly at all! You have a very cute and young face. Kirby + Mario Kart poster just makes the picture even better.

I really want to post a picture of myself, but I don't have any new ones since my old camera broke and my new one is confusing, so here is a repost picture from this summer.
This is defintely not the same picture from page five

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Starfire, you are pretty :)

OH SNAP IT MY NEW KIRBY PLUSHIE AND I :D

Ta Dah

My god, i'm ugly ):

Thankies ^^ And NO you're not! You're so pretty :3 And that Kirby plushie is cuteness ^.^

@starfire_jirachi Aww, you're so cute! Those glasses look awesome, too.

I really want to post a picture of myself, but I don't have any new ones since my old camera broke and my new one is confusing, so here is a repost picture from this summer.

Thanks ^^ That was my friend's aviators, actually...but they own good ;] You look so pretty too :D

shadowkami

Internet Hustla'

@shadowkami[/B] I didn't know you were a guy! I feel like such an idiot now. ]: Is that really your school uniform? I'd hate to wear one...

Nope. Actually I went to a business program and we had like a simulation and had to dress formally... That only one of two pictures outside of church in which I dressed formally in my life. I'm homeschooled so I don't wear a uniform.

Oh and by the way you look very pretty in that picture Jink.

Last edited:

Profesco

gone gently
shadowkami, you looked very dapper in your formal wear. That's a great picture.

mewluvr200, everybody is correct; you are indeed adorable.

And Jink, it was and is a pleasure looking at you. ^_^;

Status
Not open for further replies.