• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

It's a God damn feel-good convention itt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tadashi

kiss my greens

PokemonHero

I can see the future
Wow, it's been a while since I posted here.

Well, that was because my computer didn't really have many recent photos of me on it. But here's one I took with my new camera a few days ago.

Click here

OMG, how cute!
The Kirby I mean...
I'm not a perv or anything...
But I'm not trying to offend.
Oh, never mind... -_-;

LOL.
Don't worry, no offense taken (;
You don't know how hard it is to balance that thing on your head though. Took FOREVER for it to stay D:
Thanks for the compliments :)

Tadashi

kiss my greens
n00 shirt

;D

S'cuse me, that was a lie D: I demand a refund! *rararar*

Kidding. I quite like that lip piercing ^^ And... is that a throat piercing? That sounds extremely painful, but I have to admit, I've never seen a piercing like that before o_o

http://i44.*******.com/50rwas.jpg

My smile looks weird. :|

You look somewhat satisfied, maybe a little mischievous XD I really like the jacket, though. Very nice~ It looks good on you ^^

GhostAnime

Searching for her...

Pearl's Perap

Are those piercings?

Yup ;P

S'cuse me, that was a lie D: I demand a refund! *rararar*

Kidding. I quite like that lip piercing ^^ And... is that a throat piercing? That sounds extremely painful, but I have to admit, I've never seen a piercing like that before o_o

It's called a madison piercing, it's in the surface of my skin. Contrary to what you'd think, it didn't hurt that much and it healed up pretty fast.

The Sarge

look into my eyes...
Status
Not open for further replies.