• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

It's a God damn feel-good convention itt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Igottapoo

In my nightmares

Igottapoo

In my nightmares
Quick Batman, to the bat cave!

Seriously; from that angle, you look like this guy I know... I won't get into details :p
I would be really happy if it's your boyfriend :D
S31R31 said:
Honestly, you hair reminds me of Quilava. Is that the reason for the avatar? Don't get me wrong, you're cute. <I've seen you're other pics>
I guess that's one of the reasons. And thank you ^_^;

kirby8933083

mai husbando
I love that shirt. I've already got a tiny little burn in it though, I noticed earlier, bad times ;_;
Aw, that's sad to hear. :[ Must not be a very noticeable burn though, so still many more happy days for you and your beloved shirt.
I spy with my little eye....some gravity defying hair. Must had taken a handful of gel to do that Igottapoo. D: Very impressive. I have a feeling that you were hiding a smile from us in that picture though.

Last edited:

Tadashi

kiss my greens
I would be really happy if it's your boyfriend :D

You know, Igp, there's some things that are better left unsaid XD I was actually referring to my best friend's ex-boyfriend, so I suppose there's a comparison there.

:D

Igottapoo

In my nightmares
kirby8933083 said:
I spy with my little eye....some gravity defying hair. Must had taken a handful of gel to do that Igottapoo. D: Very impressive. I have a feeling that you were hiding a smile from us in that picture though.
That and a hair dryer ;D Yeah I was smiling. But only because I knew that you would show up in this thread ;)

Ohh, stop fishing for compliments *thwacks* You're adorable as is
^____________^
Haha you big flirt :)
You've discovered my secret D:
Tadashi said:
You know, Igp, there's some things that are better left unsaid XD I was actually referring to my best friend's ex-boyfriend, so I suppose there's a comparison there.
Not good enough for me D:

Status
Not open for further replies.