1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

It's a God damn feel-good convention itt!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by JoshYEAH, May 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~Magic Thunderbolt~

~Magic Thunderbolt~ Well-Known Member

DImentio still looks like Mr. Manfish er, Michael Phelps.

2. Tadashi

Tadashi kiss my greens

Good enough to enter a Look-A-Like Contest. Better get to work, it's a rough competition out there. 'Cept you can't win with that shirt. How very un-Phelpish of you.

3. Mandi.

Mandi. 3:

aww thanks so much everyone! :)

I've had my nose pierced since July 07 actually. xD

And you do look like Mike Phelps a bit. xD But cute pictures! <3

4. kirby8933083

kirby8933083 mai husbando

Unless you had some facial alterations since your last picture, I'd still say you look like Michael Phelps. Nice touch with the matchy-matchy pin and shirt. Details people. Nevertheless, nice pictures.

5. Yes, you still do, but I need to see your slightly open mouthed smile to determine if you actually are him. Also, you are cool, but I believe that you needz the mac to be cooler.

6. Well I do recall seeing the piercing, but not the size. For some reason I thought it was smaller the last time you posted here. x.x Incidentally though, that was some time ago.

Why thank you, m'am. *bows*

Now do I fit the bill?

Thanks for the rest of the comments, by the way. ^^

7. Tadashi

Tadashi kiss my greens

There you go! All you need now is an obscene amount of medals and a lack of body hair, and away you go! 8D

8. Narutopokedude

Narutopokedude ← currently hunting

9. I'd like to turn your attention to the right side of the picture, where one of my medals rests. The others are...Somewhere else.

and the body hair...Well...You have no proof I don't already lack it?

10. JoshYEAH

JoshYEAH ???

i'm making a new one shut the fuck up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.