• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

It's a God damn feel-good convention itt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
http://*******.com/view.php?pic=2ezschk&s=3

Stupid mirror pics rock. Also only current picture of me.

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
Well, it turned pink for a bit.

Then I dyed it blood red.

Then I cut it all off and re-started. :D Leopard spots sound too rad for me, but I do plan on going blue soon. Also, I request new pics of Ichifaec, not these old ones you are posting.

Current length of hair

Learn to read the first page.

^ New.

Not sure if I ever posted these before, but there they are. Taken last year. In the first one I'm using my ultimate powers you should have all known about; the second one I think I had gel in my hair for whatever reason ;P

Looking good Aisha.

Also, nice hair Ray =)

Thank you. You're looking very awesome as always. :D

I take funny pictures when laughing at my sister.
How loserish.

I look like a chubby asian baby when I smile. :V

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens

Ethan

Banned
You have pretty grey eyes

Why thankyou. :) They are usually googly green but I guess the clothes and the background made them look grey. Oh and to those that are wondering why I took the picture on a bed with no covers, it's because every picture I was taking became too dark. I needed a brighter background. =P As to why there are two of the same picture, I do not know. =/

Last edited:

Profesco

gone gently
Oh, everybody gets pictures but me...

@Lucas!: How fascinating. Ronald looks quite happy.

@Ichi: Wow! You look just like my little sister Evangelina, but older! Very pretty.

@intergalactic platypus: No fooling us, you said once that you like to jump at the opportunity to dress like a scarlet woman! Yet, you look invariably classy.

@Darato: You had two Miss Kitties fawning all over you, and you had to go and shoot them both, didn't you?

@Teddiursa: Wow, you really do look young! Lucky.

@GhostAnime: Your "white man black body" user title finally makes sense.

@Swampy: Jeez. You just radiate coolness.

@Dark SpOOn Bender: Taking a picture with a spoon? How appropriate for you.

@Sogeking: You look much more ordinary than I could have thought. Your personality here shouts "I stand out!" Maybe.

@Babylon: Holy cow. Who knew my best cyber friend was so purdy?
*burps and crushes a can against forehead to regain his masculinity*

I am so determined to find a way to upload pictures now! You all must witness my aesthetic superiority!!!

Profesco

gone gently
Why did you laugh?

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
@Sogeking: You look much more ordinary than I could have thought. Your personality here shouts "I stand out!" Maybe.

What did you expect, that I have crazy eyes or something? Besides, actions are louder than looks.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
I think my favorites so far are Jess, Swampy, and intergalactic platypus.

No one's said anything about my pics yet though :(

Rave

Banned
Well, it turned pink for a bit.

Then I dyed it blood red.

Current length of hair

Its like looking at myself without the hair colors... dude, have you been gaining weight on me?

I mainly like Swampy and Jess's pics so far.

Profesco

gone gently
Aww! Ichi, who is that debonaire little penguin?

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
My baby cousin. The only man I've ever known to smile ear to ear every time I say hello to him.

Edit: rank up. wham bam thank you ma'am.

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
Bryan that last picture looks like a Calvin Klein ad gone bad.

Still cute though<3

Status
Not open for further replies.