• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

It's a God damn feel-good convention itt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
My personal all time favourite even thought I don't look good. Don't ask.
I thought this one came out kinda cool (I was at Disney, hence the ears)[/I]

Last edited:

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/3033/pic0503011ir6.jpg

I have a camera phone, which is why the picture's quality is pretty bad. People have been saying I look about 20, as well.

Lookin kinda shifty there, my good man. Or there was something rather interesting happening to your right. And you really do look twenty or so.

Gentlemen! I propose we discover what was to the right of good sir Spire that captured his attention so!

Zabi

Not really here.
.___.; Didn't think I would post, but oh well.

Taken in February

Myspace default ftw. *brick'd* Yeah, I know, not the most spectacular picture to look at. My hair has gotten longer since then, mainly covering my eyes. Yes, I know, blurry, mainly due to my camera being so old. (I think it is from...2004?)

Swampy, I am jealous of your blood red hair in one of those pictures. (To lazy to quote it). I planned on dying my hair dark red or dark green, but knowing my dad, he won't let me. ;/

Jink

DY-NO-MITE
Ahaha, what am I doing here?

You can't unsee it!

Lulz, I took this picture in my bathroom, and I'm wearing my thick glasses too.
Also, black and white picture because it's trendy, and being trendy is what the internet is all about!
Amirite?

Jish

Bikdip On A Bus
You look pretty, Jink. I'm kind of a sucker for a girl in glasses. Sure wish there was color though.

Note to mods: This is my first spammy compliment post in this topic. It probably won't become a habit.

Last edited:
@ intergalactic platypus: You look nice in your pics =)

@ Ichi: omg <33 so adorable. I should take a picture with my cute 6 year old cousin who looks like he's 3, but the last time I tried that he dropped a cupcake on my shirt.

@ Bryloom: I already thought you knew what I looked like. I've posted pics in the chat last year before my long hiatus and in the old pic threads. Anyway...the first sentence of Aisha's post explains your pics pretty well ;P

Last edited:

Mimori Kiryu

omg, it's epic fail.

yeah, it's me and my cat and this was last...july? i might get a recent one. i unno.

Jink

DY-NO-MITE

@kochoupink - You're very pretty. I wish I could pull-off a short hair look like yours, but I tried last year, and it was a train wreck. /:

@Mimori Kiryu - Haha, I like yours. I should pose in a picture with my cat, but she weights like, 50 pounds. But everyone knows that fat cats are the best types of cats

@Takaru - Bahh, I'm jealous of your nice teeth. I still have these terrible braces. >(

@Jish - Thankies. I might post a color pic sometime, if I stop being lazy.

@RandomCharizard - Thanks again! :D Sppf isn't really that bad as other forums. COUGHnarutoforumsCOUGH

@Erodyne - Whoamygosh you are cute. You're expressions are hilarious too. I'd try making face like that but I'd probably give someone an aneurysm or something.

Note to mods: This is my first spammy compliment post in this topic. It probably won't become a habit.
So long as loads of people don't start getting out of hand like in the last picture thread, comments such as yours are perfectly fine.

Bryan; I'd love to say "congratulations on your achievment" but honestly... I'm finding it hard, I just feel sorry for you. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.