• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

It's a God damn feel-good convention itt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Profesco

gone gently

Fiona

needs inspiration ;;
is that a squeezable tummy i see?

LOL! I just now noticed that. No, it's not. It was the way I was sitting, I think. Or something. I don't know. @_@;;

And thanks for the compliments guys.

Kimba - you wouldn't happen to remember the name of the actress, would you?

Edit: I might as well post another picture, too. This one was in April-ish. Prom, to be precise. My friend is the one with her mouth open, the one on the right. I'm the one in a blue dress. ;D

click

Last edited:

Profesco

gone gently
Edit: I might as well post another picture, too. This one was in April-ish. Prom, to be precise. My friend is the one with her mouth open, the one on the right. I'm the one in a blue dress. ;D

click

Wow, your hair looks cool! I especially like the double helix on your left side. DNA hair is very becoming.

LizXOXO

Banned
Last edited:

LightingKimba

Listenin' t'Dragons!

LizXOXO

Banned
WOW Juice that is awesome you could play napoleon's stunt double. LMAO.

yeah, but i need to develop some better skills. you know, like, nunchuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills... girls only like guys who have good skills!

but yeah i love napoleon (no homo)

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Tiffany is a cutieeeeeeee. ilusvm bb <3333333333 ;*

Status
Not open for further replies.