• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

It's a God damn feel-good convention itt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Igottapoo

In my nightmares

Igottapoo

In my nightmares
Quick Batman, to the bat cave!

Seriously; from that angle, you look like this guy I know... I won't get into details :p
I would be really happy if it's your boyfriend :D
S31R31 said:
Honestly, you hair reminds me of Quilava. Is that the reason for the avatar? Don't get me wrong, you're cute. <I've seen you're other pics>
I guess that's one of the reasons. And thank you ^_^;

kirby8933083

mai husbando
I love that shirt. I've already got a tiny little burn in it though, I noticed earlier, bad times ;_;
Aw, that's sad to hear. :[ Must not be a very noticeable burn though, so still many more happy days for you and your beloved shirt.
I spy with my little eye....some gravity defying hair. Must had taken a handful of gel to do that Igottapoo. D: Very impressive. I have a feeling that you were hiding a smile from us in that picture though.

Last edited:

Tadashi

kiss my greens
I would be really happy if it's your boyfriend :D

You know, Igp, there's some things that are better left unsaid XD I was actually referring to my best friend's ex-boyfriend, so I suppose there's a comparison there.

:D

Igottapoo

In my nightmares
kirby8933083 said:
I spy with my little eye....some gravity defying hair. Must had taken a handful of gel to do that Igottapoo. D: Very impressive. I have a feeling that you were hiding a smile from us in that picture though.
That and a hair dryer ;D Yeah I was smiling. But only because I knew that you would show up in this thread ;)

Ohh, stop fishing for compliments *thwacks* You're adorable as is
^____________^
Haha you big flirt :)
You've discovered my secret D:
Tadashi said:
You know, Igp, there's some things that are better left unsaid XD I was actually referring to my best friend's ex-boyfriend, so I suppose there's a comparison there.
Not good enough for me D:

Status
Not open for further replies.