• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

It's a Me Togekiss

Rhys29

Encore
god too amny gd moves for him.

whats the item, evs for crocune?

wot move shall i get rid of on togekiss?

Leftovers, 252 Hp, 252 Def, 4 Spe

Get rid of Grass Knot and Flamethrower and give it T-Wave and Shadow Ball.

sora247

~Ding Dong~
ok grass knot can go but i might keep flamethrower otherwise scizor could be a problem.

this team ahs ahd lots of posts it great. keep em coming.

Rhys29

Encore
ok grass knot can go but i might keep flamethrower otherwise scizor could be a problem.

this team ahs ahd lots of posts it great. keep em coming.

Shadow Ball>Flamethrower because Fighting+Ghost is the best coverage in the game. Plus with Gengar and Azelf as the usual leads, you will thank me for the extra SE hit.

Lion Demon

Fairy Type Champion
Whoa no need to be harsh on me im new.
And no spamming is immature. It just gets confusing showing both shiny or not.
-_-

sora247

~Ding Dong~
ok thanks and lion demon dont post here again unless you have any real advice thanks. so this team is solid? aweosme. i still would like some advice thanks.

sora247

Rad3n

Banned
ok thanks and lion demon dont post here again unless you have any real advice thanks. so this team is solid? aweosme. i still would like some advice thanks.

sora247

You're, for the most part, Swampert fodder. You can probably out-predict and whatnot but I can guarantee that every one you see will cause your brain to rack.

I will recommend solutions at another time. It's really difficult when there has been more than 20 replies >.<

sora247

~Ding Dong~
swampert fodder? and yeah in battles my brain does rack. kk take your time to recommend sloutions thanks nayway.

sora247

i think you need some healing moves.teach togekiss roost instead of shadow ball because your dusknoir has got shadow sneak.hope this helped

ForteXXX

Call me…… Ilforte~!!
Actually Ice Fang is better for Gliscor.
Actually Fire Fang is better; IFang was used for Chomp and such, now that he's gone and Scizor is THE #1 most used pokemon on Shoddy, I think FFang is better.

Looks like Ice BeamTar and MixApe eat your team without many problems. A Hariyama would help this weakness, but still wouldn't be the best for countering MixApe:

Hariyma @ Leftovers
Impish Nature (+Def - S.Atk)
76 HP/ 180 Atk/ 252 Def
Ability: Thick Fat
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Whirlwind
- Force Palm

sora247

~Ding Dong~
hmmmm what would i have to take out to put him in? it could be a big scarifice. i dont think i will go with him. sorry.thanks for posting though.

sora247

shadowtomb987

My team favorite would be Leafeon, Ninjask, Tyranitaur, Alakazam, and Charizard.

sora247

~Ding Dong~
great why are you telling me this? do u onyl care about your postcount? dont spam in my thread again! thanks.

also u ahve a maybe new addition instead of suicune as he is walled by vaporeon.
Flygon @ Lum Berry
Lvitate
Adamant
252 Atk/252 Spd/6 HP
Outrage
Thunderpunch
Fire Punch
Earthquake.

sora247

randomspot555

great why are you telling me this? do u onyl care about your postcount? dont spam in my thread again! thanks.

also u ahve a maybe new addition instead of suicune as he is walled by vaporeon.
Flygon @ Lum Berry
Lvitate
Adamant
252 Atk/252 Spd/6 HP
Outrage
Thunderpunch
Fire Punch
Earthquake.

sora247

There's nothing inherently wrong with this set, but it's weird that you're putting it in Suicune's place, since they serve completely different roles.

I'd suggest ditching one of the punches for U-Turn so you can easily get way from slower threats, probably Thunderpunch.

Rhys29

Encore
There's nothing inherently wrong with this set, but it's weird that you're putting it in Suicune's place, since they serve completely different roles.

I'd suggest ditching one of the punches for U-Turn so you can easily get way from slower threats, probably Thunderpunch.

Phew, I only saw the first part of your post and I thought you forgot it was a Flygon lol.

Agreed, U-Turn is amazing, especially on Flygon.

As for the FFang and IFang discussion: are you really expecting a Scizor to stay in against a Gliscor? It's a physical wall with resistance to all it's moves besides Bullet Punch, which may put a dent in it. Plus you run the risk of a Scarftran switch in, since everyone knows it's just about the best thing you can switch in for a Scizor. Ice Fang is a little bit more for defense, IMO. If you freeze the guy, you have an auto switch out or several turns to do whatever you want. It will also help you with type coverage, since Ice hits fliers harder and Ground can't. Either one is fine though.

cloudk

hates you.
Yes, scizor will stay in against gliscor. Most gliscors run ice fang over fire fang, so there's the first point. "all it's moves besides Bullet Punch". See, you've already got the idea. BP is scizor's main form of attack and IIRC, a +2 BP can 2hko a gliscor with SR up. You can't really depict ice fang to be more defensive though, since chances are the 10%won't happen and to be fair, you'd have to assume fire fang burns the opponent too, hence lowering their attack and in a way, defending yourself.

Ice and ground does have more coverage though, hitting everything for at least neutral except for bronzong.

Rhys29

Encore
Yes, scizor will stay in against gliscor. Most gliscors run ice fang over fire fang, so there's the first point. "all it's moves besides Bullet Punch". See, you've already got the idea. BP is scizor's main form of attack and IIRC, a +2 BP can 2hko a gliscor with SR up. You can't really depict ice fang to be more defensive though, since chances are the 10%won't happen and to be fair, you'd have to assume fire fang burns the opponent too, hence lowering their attack and in a way, defending yourself.

Ice and ground does have more coverage though, hitting everything for at least neutral except for bronzong.

That's more my point, the coverage. Plus you forgot Zong, but Gliscor should switch against both anyways. Yes, BP is Scizor's main move, I know. Roost can more than help with this though.

sora247

~Ding Dong~
so ill put flygon instead of suicune and thsi is a ibg debate about ice fang or fire fang. i might go with fice fang because i just use EQ on scizor the 2HKO's ot. and i might keep Thunderpunch because of bluky waters. but u-turn is a good idea thanks.

Rhys29

Encore
so ill put flygon instead of suicune and thsi is a ibg debate about ice fang or fire fang. i might go with fice fang because i just use EQ on scizor the 2HKO's ot. and i might keep Thunderpunch because of bluky waters. but u-turn is a good idea thanks.

no no no, the only reason to use Flygon over any other dragon type is U-Turn. Trust me and Random on this, U-Turn will bug (bug type lol) the crap out of your opponents, since you get a good attack and switch out.

sora247

~Ding Dong~
ok so do i put it in or not? i havnt actually had a yes or no answer to this yet.