1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Its almost spring! :D

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by LadyTriox, Mar 15, 2018.

1. LadyTriox

LadyTriox ~Korrina in her little white dress :) <3~

Lets talk about spring and things we plan on doing when the weather gets nicer :3

I plan on giving my dog lots of long walks, and generally spending a lot of time outdoors, looking at flowers and wild animals. I also will likely go out places with my mom a lot more. In other words, I think i'll have a lot less time to get bored and spend a lot of the day in bed once spring starts xD :D

2. M.P.

M.P. Ghastly Gamer

I really hope spring will indeed be here soon, winter always drags on too long...

I'm planning to start cycling regularly again when weather gets better. I don't think I've had enough exercise during past few months.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2018
  3. Deadeye

Deadeye H(a)unting...

I'll get off my lazy butt and aim to cycle more often in spring if the weathers will be good. And perhaps finally get a part time job so I can start realistically saving for a trip I've been planning to do for too many years.

4. satopi

satopi All hail Satomine Night!

I honestly can't wait to go outside and view the nature around me.

5. keepitsimple

keepitsimple mime-chan

Speaking of cycling, that reminded me I need to get a new bike. Hopefully I can afford one by the time Spring starts.

I probably won't spend much more time outdoors than I already do though, since I have to work and study, but it would be nice to have another means of transportation besides public transit. Ugh.

6. LadyTriox

It'd be epic if i learn to skate like korrina one day, but i won't push it just yet xD I'll just be happy spending time outside with my dog and looking at flowers^^ Plus, i still want some time for online using and playing video games more again :p And maybe some reading outdoors would be fun too. When the weather is nice i can buy more books from the used book store again as they will be open^^

Also, skating stuff is probably too expensive for us to afford anyways. We tend to have money issues a lot, also my mom would prefer not to spend money on something she isn't sure i'd be any good at anyways, i'm QUITE sure. It might be better when i get a job or have been out in the world more or something, i duno. And when i'm over my word phobias. Imagine getting triggered over hearing the wrong word while learning to skate?....owch.

I suppose its fine just skating with korrina in my daydreams.... :p i don't need any skills irl for that. Korrina isn't even real anyways.

I can also sock skate again, too xD Its indoors, but thats fine :3 maybe i'll work up a bit of a sweat from it as the weather warms up! xD

Could be cute if i had more DREAMS about skating as spring comes, though, since spring activities in general will be more in my subcon xD I'd like to dream about cycling like everyone else in this thread wants to do too :D

Last edited: Mar 16, 2018
  7. Rarityfangirl

Rarityfangirl Banned

Its already Spring here in England.

I go skating a lot. I am quite good at it.

And I will carry on supporting Pearlshipping!

8. LadyTriox

Roller skating or ice skating? Thats pretty awesome :3

I never got to try. I know, i am korrina's hugest fan ever xD Maybe one day. Asking my mom about it could be scary too. I think she worries about my wanting to do things that could be 'dangerous'. I don't want any drama....

9. Rarityfangirl

Rarityfangirl Banned

I do rollerskating.

I have never got hurt doing it.

10. LadyTriox

Awesome :3 Have you done any tricks?

You might be a natural at it. I've heard people fall a lot trying to skate.

11. Rarityfangirl

Rarityfangirl Banned

I can just about flip. But not on concrete.

I can also do loops.

12. LadyTriox

Awesome!!! :3 I'm a little bit jealous xD Haha. Oh well. I could try tricks like that if i skate again in my dreams! :p

13. Rarityfangirl

Rarityfangirl Banned

You should go roller skating IRL. Its awesome.

14. LadyTriox

I am considering trying one day, since i am a really huge fan of korrina :3

But I may want to get over my word phobias and anxiety issues more first. I don't want those getting in my way and leading to my getting hurt at all o_o;;;

It sounds like fun, though :)

Also I don't know how much it would cost to get the stuff. You use protection when you go skate, right?

15. Rarityfangirl

Rarityfangirl Banned

Yes, I use protection.

I wear a helmit and knee pads.

16. LadyTriox

Makes sense.

Especially if you're doing tricks :p

Yeah, all that stuff may cost a lot. We're not really made of money.

I also wonder if I could pick up something like this at my age xD I'm 27 now, gonna be 28 later this year. Maybe you're never really too old to try, though :p

17. Rarityfangirl

Rarityfangirl Banned

Your never to old to skate, there are people in ther 60's who skate.

18. LadyTriox

Thats good to hear! Thanks for telling me :D

I don't have high confidence in ever wanting to ask my mom about that type of thing yet.

It may take a few years for me, I duno. All my life, i've been afraid of arguing with my mom, anyways. Even though she says she wouldn't argue with me as easily about things as I may think she would, I have seen how upset she can get by other people so i'm wary.

I don't want any hurt feelings anyways :( My mom is also getting older now, so she's kinda sensitive. If I am gonna ask her about something like this, it's best I wait till i've calmed down in personality enough that I wouldn't get all scared if she got all mad or something or i'm able to even calm her down in the situation.

I'm not very mature for my age emotionally yet; dispite being 27 now :/

19. Rarityfangirl

Rarityfangirl Banned

She will only get angry if you moan and whine about it.
    If you ask her calmly then she will be alright with it.

20. LadyTriox

My mom does worry about me with my autism, though.

I think it'll take time for me to have confidence about this, if i really want to try skating sometime. If i force myself to be too confident in facing this type of thing with my mom all at once I could end up troubling myself a lot. That wouldn't be good. Also, while I think the idea of it seems like a lot of fun, I am not fully sure I really wanna try it yet. So yeah. (and it probably does cost a lot to get the stuff)

I am gaining more confidence now, but it takes time :) Its also been said, people on the autistic spectrum don't really start calming down a lot till around age 30.