• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

It's an Outbreak-chu! The Pikachu Valley!! (1034)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
1034.jpg

It's an Outbreak-chu! The Pikachu Valley!!

Ash & Kiawe have gone to the Pikachu Valley where many Pikachu live. When there, they meet a trainer who loves Pikachu. As the Pikachu come in many varieties in the valley, Ash's Pikachu is somewhat amused, but when Team Rocket show up, their Mimikyu starts going wild, and when its Z-Move is used, things get bad. Will Ash & Co. be able to protect the valley?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Xuxuba

Kiawe truly has a sister complex...

Pikachu has been acting really out of character. He is usually modest and discreet but now he is really acting like a show-off.

Weird episode so far. It would make a great drinking game tho (drink everytime they say pika).

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Even the Thunder was able to make all of the Pikachu gleaming, which was kinda funny. But then everyone having to say 'Pika' all the time was kinda forced. Well Mimikyu itself was used as a net to capture the Pikachu, which was interesting. But at least Catastropika was shown.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
Kiawe truly has a sister complex...

Pikachu has been acting really out of character. He is usually modest and discreet but now he is really acting like a show-off.

Weird episode so far. It would make a great drinking game tho (drink everytime they say pika).

I sort of like that Ash's Pikachu try to show-off to all the female Pikachus and the face it made after failing to impress them was priceless.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Ash remember Volt Tackle and Pikachu shows how much more better that he has Electro web
Well it was pretty good to see Volt Tackle back to be honest and at least it was a setup for Catastropika. Ash's Pikachu destroyed the shiny pompadour Pikachu with Electroweb.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
I think I just found my favourite SM opening. Anyway, the whole "pika" thing in the dialogue got old really fast and felt forced but besides that I was fine with the episode. The scene where Jessie had to stay in her Z-Move pose so Mimikyu can keep all those Pikachu captured under its cloth was pretty funny.

D

Deleted member 384931

TOO MUCH PIKACHU lol. It got boring pretty fast tbh

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Well, firstly sorry for not posting here until now, was really busy today for various reasons. Just got to see the episode, and well....it was pretty hilarious and enjoyable throughout, all the Pikachu interactions were pretty cute and adorable throughout. Loved seeing Ash's Pikachu kicking that Shiny Pikachu's butt, Electroweb trumped Volt Tackle!!! :D 2 Z-moves being used in this episode were pretty cool, was nice to see Castastropika finally being shown off. One thing that was rather unfair in my view was that Ash's Pikachu put in an equal effort in rescuing all those Pikachu compared to that Shiny Pikachu, but still....Kurin-chan somehow falls in love with that Shiny Pikachu??? But Pikachu has to remain with Ash and can't get released, so I guess that had to happen. :p

Overall, a pretty enjoyable filler this. 7/10.

Last edited:

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
Well, firstly sorry for not posting here until now, was really busy today for various reasons. Just got to see the episode, and well....it was pretty hilarious and enjoyable throughout, all the Pikachu interactions were pretty cute and adorable throughout. Loved seeing Ash's Pikachu kicking that Shiny Pikachu's butt, Electroweb trumped Volt Tackle!!! :D 2 Z-moves being used in this episode were pretty cool, was nice to see Castastropika finally being shown off. One thing that was rather unfair in my view was that Ash's Pikachu put in an equal effort in rescuing all those Pikachu compared to that Shiny Pikachu, but still.... Pikarla somehow falls in love with that Shiny Pikachu??? But Pikachu has to remain with Ash and can't get released, so I guess that had to happen. :p

Overall, a pretty enjoyable filler this. 7/10.

Lol, the female Pikachu's name is not Pikarla. Pikarla was the crazy Pikachu fangirl, the female Pikachu was named Kurin-chan. :p

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Lol, the female Pikachu's name is not Pikarla. Pikarla was the crazy Pikachu fangirl, the female Pikachu was named Kurin-chan. :p
Oops sorry, I sort of messed up the names. :oops: Corrected it now.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
For those who are of legal age, take a shot every time the word "Pika" is said in this episode (and yes, that does include the Pikachu talking and the pika in Pikarla).

If you're still alive by the halfway mark, you'll wish you weren't once the episode is over.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
More episodes should be like this, where literally only one classmate ever shows up I mean. No need for the whole lot to be in every damn episode....
That fact alone made this episode better for me than expected, apart from Mallow all my favorites were here!

It was nice seeing Volt Tackle again too. Electro Web may be a more interesting move than Electro Snooze and more appealing to the eyes.... but Volt Tackle will always be the one that got away.

Remix2

Haven’t watched episode but it sound like this episode is a struggle to get through without having your head exploding with all the “pika”Dialogue in it.

DatsRight

Wasn't a bad episode for a TR filler. I'll need a sub version to get all the Pika dialogue gags though. I mean damn.

I liked this one shown the versatility in art style since the last 'Pikachu valley' episode, with nearly all of them having distinctive designs and haircuts (nod to upcoming games). Also appreciated that TR didn't interrupt the battle between Ash's Pikachu and 'Elvis'-chu, with Pikachu winning earning the latter's respect.

TR's plan was actually amusing and they remembered they had a Z Move (seriously even ignoring Mimikyu being more pumped against Ash's Pokemon, it feels like they put up a way more creative effort against him). It was expectedly just to job against a Z Move though this was funny enough to work for me, not a boring curb stomp in place of a good story, though I question the twerps once again just standing there watching the whole plan happen.

Also neat they put Pikachu's Electroweb to good use this episode, especially after putting Volt Tackle on display again. They're showing this move can work with Ash's more crafty Pikachu.

xEryChan

Demon Child
This episode was a alright. It was a filler since nothing of significance happened. The whole Pika thing was adorable at first but after a while, I got sick and tired of it.

I’m glad to see that Ash did not forget about Volt Tackle since his Pikachu did learn it at one point in the anime before it was replaced by Electro Ball I still have no idea what the writers were thinking when they did that.

I wish Meowth was actually present when Mimikyu was talking to the Pikachu, I would have loved to know what Mimikyu was saying.

Overall good episode but definitely not the best. Could have been a lot better.

For those who are of legal age, take a shot every time the word "Pika" is said in this episode (and yes, that does include the Pikachu talking and the pika in Pikarla).

If you're still alive by the halfway mark, you'll wish you weren't once the episode is over.

Good luck to anyone who is brave enough to try.

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
Hearing Ash being called Satopi
throughout this episode reminded me of a certain user here....

@satopi

:p:p:p
OMG! The anime producers recognize the user here. They'll probably going to reward him something for mentioning his name.

I watched the episode until Team Rocket got blasted off. Anyways, here's my impression about it.

The Punk & Ash Pikachu face-off, along with others cheering on them kinda reminded me off the the high school stuffs I'm watched in the past like the 1st Spiderman movie back in the 2000s.

The reserve with only Pikachus reminded me of Cat Island in Japan where there's a local who's taking care of lots of cats and Ash & co. being the tourists.

I'm glad that someone else took the spotlight than Ash to defeat Team Rocket and save the Pikachus even if it's a COTD. Kinda sad the rest of the classmates aren't there, despite knowing they wouldn't do much there.

Fun episode, although I found everyone saying Pika was a little bit overdone imo.

Last edited: