1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

It's been a LONG time

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by Squirtle85, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Squirtle85

Squirtle85 Ready, Set, and GO

Hello;

It's been 8 years since the last time I logged on to this account. Took me awhile to find my username searching the forums and the name Squirtle "Triggering" my memories. I accidentally entered another Squirtle username (I did not realized how many people are called Squirtle here) and after numerous tries I was able to log on with the correct username.

Feeling nostalgic and searching for a place to discuss Pokémon led me back to the forums. So, hello again to those who remember me from the old days.

Jerimiyah likes this.
  2. Pokegirl Fan~

Pokegirl Fan~ Tsundere Girl

Hello there, and welcome back!

3. WishIhadaManafi5

WishIhadaManafi5 Yum! Turkey and Mashed Potatoes! Staff Member Moderator

Hi and welcome back! :)

4. Kintaro

Kintaro Banned

Hello, how do you feel about the Pokemon anime now?

5. Squirtle85

I lost track of the anime half way through Diamond and Pearl when I was an active member here. Earlier this year, I began to binge watch only watching the non filler episodes. (I found a list on the internet on which episodes to skip) I'm half way through X/Y/Z anime and it's still fun.... but lacks the intensity of the Gym battles in D/P. Seen a few clips of S/M and the animation is ugly

Jerimiyah likes this.
  6. Kintaro

Kintaro Banned

If you watch it in Japanese, most of XY is very similar to DP. Sun/Moon looks better in motion.

Misty also appeared in the anime for the first time in like 12 years since her old cameos back in AG.

7. Squirtle85

I watched Misty's battle with Ash and a episode of S/M. I'm still half way through X/Y/Z which is a return to form after the horrible B/W anime.

Jerimiyah likes this.
  8. Kintaro

Kintaro Banned

I'd watch the anime in full (even the fillers), because even though of course some fillers can be boring, there's also a lot of good eps there. It's sometimes best to marathon a saga you've never seen before in full just to see everything that happens between the pokemon on the cast and the companions.

9. shoz999

shoz999 Thorton hears a battle

SALUUUTATIONS!

10. mehmeh1

mehmeh1 Neutral force of Meh

You have been welcomed by this guy!

11. Hunter Zolomon

Hunter Zolomon Into the Shadows Staff Member Moderator

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay!